剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
The visions keep getting shorter,
而且越来越短
and, like, more vague.
越来越捉摸不透
It's just...
就好像...
It's like poetry.
是诗歌♥一样
You know, like...
就像是
symbolism and shit.
用了象征的写法
Do you see the guys in the poetry this time, though?
那你这次在诗歌♥里看到他们了吗
Do you know where they are?
知道他们在哪吗
South.
南边
We have to keep going south.
我们要继续朝南走
We're going to find them, okay, Vogle?
我们会找到他们的 沃格
We'll get back together, and...
我们会重聚的
we won't have to be on the run anymore, I promise.
我保证 到时我们就不必再东躲西♥藏♥了
Hey!
喂
Is someone there? Who is that?
里面是不是有人 是谁
This is private property!
这是私人领地
Come down from there, or I'm calling the police.
马上离开 否则我要报♥警♥了
You don't wanna come over here, dude.
你识相的话就不要过来 伙计
It's the Rowdy Three.
我们是无赖三人帮
But there's only two of you.
但你们只有两个人
Oh, shut up, Math!
闭嘴 还算上了
This is where he said to meet.
他说在这里碰面
Is that... what is that?
那个是什么东西
Are you sure this isn't a trap?
你确定这不是陷阱吗
You're sure we can trust him?
你确定我们能信任他吗
He's my brother.
他是我哥
So... that means...?
然后呢
I don't know. Yes?
我不知道 也许吧
I hope so.
希望如此
Don't let him get to you, okay?
别受他影响了 知道吗
We're too close now.
我们就快找到了
The famous Bergsberg boat.
著名的博格斯伯格船
The Infant Male Pollock Francis?
波洛克·弗朗西斯男婴号♥
Yep.
没错
You know they say this thing's been here since the '50s?
知道五十年代的人们怎么看待这艘船吗
Nobody's sure who left it here,
没人知道谁把船放到这的
but no one's taken the time to tow it away.
但也没人肯花时间把它拖走
Is this a trap?
这是陷阱吗
If it were a trap,
如果真的是
it'd be pretty embarrassing for you
你就这么走进来
to have walked right into it.
未免也太蠢了点吧
Man, I never thought you'd be the one
我从没想过有朝一日
to end up on the Most Wanted List, Farah.
你会出现在通缉要犯名单上 法拉赫
The FBI, the CIA, the NSA,
联邦调查局 中♥央♥情报局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
hell, even my department at Homeland Security
甚至我处的国土安♥全♥局♥的部门
have you and the Brotzmans on its radar.
都在关注你和布罗茨曼兄妹的行踪
Yeah, and I bet it only says "person of interest," right?
是啊 我猜仅仅是当作嫌疑犯吧
Blackwing.
黑翼计划
This is part of the cover-up, Eddie.
这才是掩藏了的部分 埃迪
Yeah, I read about that in the email you sent.
我知道 我读过你发给我的邮件
Now, was this before or after
这是发生在莉迪亚·斯普林
you saved Lydia Spring from being turned into a dog...
变成一只狗 你把她救下来的之前 还是之后
Okay, she wasn't turned into a dog,
她没有变成狗
her soul was put inside a dog,
而是灵魂被困在一只狗中
and actually, it was quite stressful for me,
说实话 我当时也不能接受
so you don't need to do all that.
所以你那些话就省省吧
Shit.
糟了
Shit... Farah!
该死 法拉赫
Shit...
该死
You hacked my account.
你把我账户给黑了
It was the only way to find information on Dirk.
那样才能找到德克的线索
You think I give a damn about this Dirk Gently person?
你觉得我在乎德克·简特里这个人吗
This has gone on long enough.
这场闹剧已经够了
Come in.
回头吧
I can protect you.
我能保护你
Take this.
带上这个
Is it a tracking device?
这是跟踪设备吗
It's a phone.
是手♥机♥
When you're ready to give up this insanity, call me.
等你想通了 随时打给我
You've always had... problems,
你总是遇到麻烦
but now they've gotten you in too deep.
但这次你陷得太深了
Dad's dead.
爸爸过世了
He went back into the hospital again
一个月前
about a month ago, and...
他又住院了
he never came back out.
这次他没能出来
I would've contacted you, but I didn't know how.
我想联♥系♥你 但联♥系♥不到
You were too good at hiding.
你藏得也太好了
Look, I know you feel you failed him with everything.
听着 我知道你觉得自己辜负了他的一切
It's not too late to leave Todd Brotzman.
现在离开托德·布罗茨曼还不算太晚
Step out of the car, please.
麻烦下车
You look cool.
打扮挺酷的
Okay.
是啊
But you can't park here.
但你不能在这里停车
State road.
这是国道
If you park here, I gotta tow you,
在这停车 我只能把车拖走了
which is to say,
换句话说
I am the tow truck driver here in the county,
我是县里的警长
along with being the Sheriff.
同时也是拖车司机
Although I suppose now that I've told you,
既然我现在告诉你了
by the time I went and got the dang tow truck,
等一会我去开那辆拖车
came back here to tow you,
再过来拖你的车时
you'd already have moved it, wouldn't you?
你大概就把车开走了吧
Shoot, I would.
换做我就开走了
Which would be an exercise in pointlessness,
这么一来我就做了无用功啊
unless I then proceeded to chase you down,
除非那时我再开车追捕你
which would be thrilling, maybe...
想想也许会挺刺♥激♥的吧
But let's be honest,
但我说实话
there ain't gonna be any high-speed pursuit
极速追捕的桥段
of anything around here,
肯定是不会出现的
other than my high-speed pursuit of a good conversation!
但我极速的劝导可就少不了了
Hey, I get that from my brother, he lives in Omaha.
这是从我哥那里学来的 他住在奥马哈
The guy loves two things in this world, knitting
那家伙这辈子就喜欢两件事 针织
and psychoanalysis,
和心理分♥析♥
amateur psychoanalysis, obviously, but also...
也就业余水平 还有...
Oh, God!
天哪
No... No, not now.
可别是现在
Oh, Jeezie Pete, man!
天哪
What is happening to you, and how can I help?
你怎么了 我要怎么帮你呢
What can I do to help?
我要怎么帮你呢
Uh, do you need...
你需要...
Todd! You're okay!
托德 你没事
Oh, hello...
嘿
You're just having an attack.
你只是发病了
Ma'am, can I call, uh...
女士 我需要打电♥话♥给...
Would you like me to call an ambulance for you?
需要我打电♥话♥叫救护车吗
No, everything is good with us, okay?
不需要 我们没事 好吗
Goodbye.
再见
Are you... Okay, uh...
你是说... 好吧...
Ma'am?
女士
Are you sure I can't call an ambulance for you?
你确定不需要叫救护车吗
That one's on me!
这都怪我
I handled that badly!
是我说错话了
Yeah...
好吧...
that was extremely suspicious.
非常可疑啊
Scott!
斯科特
Scotty! Scotty, stop it!
小斯 小斯 住手
Scotty, stop it!
小斯 住手
Scott!
斯科特
Where...
我的...
are my...
票...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表