剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Where is Panto Trost?
潘托·特罗斯特在哪里
Dead, mother.
母亲 他死了
We chased him to the edge of the north wood,
我一路追他到北边的树林边缘
and, uh, I dueled him on a cliff.
然后 我和他在悬崖上决斗
He stumbled on a rock
他被块石头绊了一下
and... fell 500 feet
掉下了150米高的悬崖
and landed... on a rock,
摔在了... 一块石头上
and his head exploded.
头摔得稀烂
You dueled the greatest swordsman in Wendimoor,
你和文迪摩尔最厉害的剑士决斗
and he fell on some rocks...
然后他绊到了石头
and landed on some rocks...
摔到了石头上...
and his head exploded.
头还摔得稀烂
The Trosts have spited our family for generations.
特罗斯特家族世世代代都在
They think this land is sacred,
他们认为这片土地是神圣的
and our mining on it a sacrilege...
我们的采矿行为是在亵渎神灵...
and now they have killed Farson.
现在他们杀死了法森
We don't know that Farson is dead, Mother.
法森死没死还不清楚 母亲
He's merely missing. We could find...
他只不过失踪了 我们可以找...
So you admit...
所以你承认...
you were afraid to fight Panto Trost?
你害怕与潘托·特罗斯特交手吗
He lies.
他说谎了
Panto Trost not be dead.
潘托·特罗斯特没死
Silas insisted on facing him man to man.
塞拉斯坚持要和他正面交手
Your son is shit with sword.
你儿子的剑术很烂
You know that, Frija.
弗丽嘉 你知道的
I barely got there in time to save him, and Panto...
我刚好赶到 救了他 然后潘托...
slipped away from me.
从我手下逃走了
I... am not as fast as I was in my glory day.
我的速度已不同于昔日
Silas was ashamed to tell you he lost.
塞拉斯耻于告诉你他的失败
Well, then...
那么...
one of you is a loser, and the other one, an antique.
你们一个是失败者 另一个是老古董
A lesson needs to be taught,
必须要给他们教训
and apparently, my eldest son
显然 我的长子
isn't fit to teach it.
不太适合干这个
Burn down the entire Trost farmlands.
把特罗斯特家的农田全烧了
No, no!
不要
You'll simply be doing The Mage's bidding for him.
这简直就是正中马赫的下怀
He wishes to destroy us, to destroy everything!
他想要毁灭我们 毁灭一切
The Kellum Army approaches our valley of Inglenook.
凯勒姆大军正向我们的炉边山谷前进
We must unite with the Trosts.
我们必须和特罗斯特家族联手
There's still time to fulfill the prophecy.
还有时间让那个预言实现
The prophecy...
预言...
isn't real, child.
是假的 孩子
There is no such thing
世界上根本没有
as "Dirk Gently."
"德克·简特里"这种东西
Don't touch it.
别碰
How do you think it even got up there?
你觉得它是怎么跑到上面去的
Tornado, maybe?
可能是龙♥卷♥风♥
It's got to be something weirder than that...
这要比外星人什么的...
aliens or something.
还要奇怪
Let's not jump to that.
别突然扯到那上面
What, a time machine was good,
怎么 时间机器能接受
but aliens is too far?
外星人就不行吗
Hey, I was not good with a time machine.
时间机器我也接受不了
Holy crap, there's someone in here!
天哪 这里面有人
Oh, God.
天哪
What happened to "don't touch it"?
说好的"别碰"呢
Adult female.
成年女性
Cause of death looks like blunt force trauma.
死因像是钝器创伤
Key's still in the ignition,
车钥匙还插在车上
and the gear shift's in drive.
换挡杆还挂着
Was this a car accident?
是车祸吗
The odometer's only on 42 miles.
里程表显示只有六十七公里
This thing was right off the showroom floor
要不是它挂在树上
before it ended up in this tree.
都可以进展览馆了
So this is a brand-new old car?
所以这是一辆崭新的老车吗
Do you think...
你觉得...
Oh... here we go.
奇怪的事来了
I'll cover, you open. On three.
我掩护 你打开 数到三
It could be dangerous. That's what the gun's for.
说不定很危险 所以我才拿了枪啊
Okay, but don't... don't shoot me
好吧 但别误伤我
if something pops out and gets scary.
如果有什么可怕的东西跑出来
Just open the damn trunk, Todd.
托德 赶紧打开后备箱
Okay.
好吧
Three...
三
two...
二
one.
一
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
我自♥由♥了
Ha ha! I'm...
哈哈 我...
Oh, my God!
天哪
Dirk!
德克
How long have you been in there?
你在里面多久了
Farah thinks that car's been in that tree for 50 years.
法拉赫认为那车在树上挂了五十多年
No, it couldn't have been that long.
不 不可能那么久
I would've looked much older.
不然我不会这么年轻的
Why are you wet?
你身上怎么湿了
Now, that is a good question.
这是个好问题
Unfortunately, I don't have a great answer.
可惜 我也答不上来
One minute, I was in bed,
前一分钟 我还在床上
then Mona said, "find the boy,"
然后莫娜说 "找到那个男孩"
and then I fell through into a world of wet trunkness.
然后我就穿过床 到了一个潮湿的后备箱里
Mona? Keep up, Todd.
莫娜是谁 别走神 托德
Mona is the main character of that last thing I just said.
莫娜是我话里的主要角色
You fell through a bed?
你穿过了一张床
Where? Blackwing, naturally.
在哪 当然是黑翼的
You were in Blackwing!
你在黑翼里
Yes, of course I was, Todd. Jesus...
我当然在黑翼里 托德 天啊...
Did you see Amanda there?
你在那见到阿曼达了吗
Well, they don't exactly let us just wander around the halls
他们不让我们在大厅里闲逛
and... wait, Amanda?
等等 阿曼达
So she could've been there and you just didn't see her?
所以她有可能在那 只是你没看到
Why would Amanda be at Blackwing?
阿曼达为什么会在黑翼
I mean, she's not like me, or the Rowdy 3,
而且她不像我 也不像无赖三人帮
or Mona, for that matter.
或者莫娜
Okay, stop. Who is Mona?
停停 莫娜是谁
Oh, no.
不是吧
What do we do?
我们要怎么办
Uh... no...
不...
Everything's fine!
一切正常
This is...
这是...
It's just...
我们只是...
This is a picnic!
只是出来野餐
You are under arrest.
你们被捕了
For what?
为什么
You are wanted by the FBI.
你们被联邦调查局通缉
Oh, my God, you're wanted by the FBI?
天哪 你们被联邦调查局通缉
What did you guys do?
你们俩都干了些什么
I have never arrested anyone before,
我之前从没逮捕过人
so you all should just, you know...
所以你们都该
be, uh, real cool about it.
理智一点
Thank you.
谢了
That was a very cool thing for you to do.
你的做法十分理智
What do you mean, you lost Dirk Gently?
德克·简特里不见了 什么意思
How did he escape?
他怎么逃出去的
He didn't escape, he disappeared.
他不是逃出去 是突然消失了
Disappeared? He can do that?
凭空消失 他有这能力
No, but he did.
没有 但他确实消失了
Okay. Is it possible...
好吧 有没有可能
he's invisible?
他能隐身
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表