剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Ahoy, y'all!
大家伙喂
It's past noon, ya hoopty frood.
都午后了 聪明人
Give us a hand, will ya? Make yourself useful.
帮我们一下 行吗 做点有用的事
Well, that look like a, uh, a normal thing to me, compadre.
好吧 这看起来 挺正常的 朋友
Damn right.
对极了
Gonna be some good separations today.
今天有分尸好戏看了
Snip snap!
喀嚓
Don't mind my asking, but, um...
不介意我问的话 但是...
what's it for?
这是用来干什么的
Bring justice to a pair of witchakookoos.
将一对疯巫婆 绳之以法
Foreign types,
外国人
Trost spies.
特罗斯特族的奸细
Word is
听说
they're brother and sister,
他们是兄妹
claim to be from another world.
声称自己来自另一个世界
It's all farty butt-talk, if you ask me.
在我看来 鬼话连篇
Brother and sister...
兄妹...
"Brother and sister."
"兄妹"
Who be ye the hand of?
你们到底为谁效力
The Trosts...
特罗斯特族
or The Mage?
还是魔法师
We know they are working together.
我们知道他俩正在合作
I told you, we don't work for anybody.
我跟你说了 我们不为任何人效力
How did ye come to work with the Trosts?
那你们怎么和特罗斯特人在一起呢
What were those terrible weapons they wielded?
他们用的是什么可怕的武器
And where is Panto now?
潘托现在在哪
I met Panto back in my world,
我是在我的世界 遇见潘托的
but I have no idea where he is now.
但我不知道 他现在在哪
And that hardly counts as knowing the guy,
而且根本谈不上认识他
or any of the... pink-haired people.
或者任何... 粉色头发的人
And those things that they were holding,
他们拿的那些东西
they're called "guns."
它们叫做"枪"
They're from our world.
它们来自我的世界
You keep saying "your world"
你一直在说"你的世界"
as though we're supposed to believe it.
好像我们该相信似的
You think you're the only ones
你以为你是唯一一个
having a hard time
很难相信
believing this is happening?
发生这一切的人吗
I did not sign up
我也不想参加
for some kind of murdery acid-trip ren-fair nightmare.
什么谋杀迷幻文艺复兴的噩梦
This is weird for us too!
我们也感到很奇怪
Todd!
托德
You're Farson's mom,
你是法森的妈妈
right?
对吗
Yeah, I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
I knew Farson.
我认识法森
He was a great person,
他人很好
but you're wrong about what happened to him.
但他发生的事 你搞错了
He wasn't kidnapped by the Trosts.
他没有被特罗斯特人绑♥架♥
Farson told me he ran away from home
法森告诉我 他离家出走
because of all the fighting between the two families.
是因为两大家庭之间的纷争
But he got captured by those asshole Kellum Knights,
但他被那些该死的凯勒姆骑士抓住了
who then spread the rumor that it was the Trosts
他们散播谣言 说是特罗斯特的人
who kidnapped him.
绑♥架♥了他
They knew that that would piss you guys off
他们知道 那样会让你们生气
and distract you from the real problem.
转移你们在真正问题上的注意力
Their army is coming here.
他们的军队就要来了
This is your chance to do what Farson would've wanted.
这是你的机会 来完成法森的心愿
Make peace with the Trosts,
和特罗斯特族人和解
and maybe me, and him, and Dirk Gently
可能我 和他 和德克·简特里
can help you save your people before...
能帮助你拯救人♥民♥ 在...
Enough!
够了
No more lies.
别再说谎了
What did they say?
他们说什么了
Execute them both.
处决他俩
Bergsberg Sheriff's department!
博格斯伯格警局
We're armed, make yourself known!
我们有武器 出来
... you sit there, Bob,
鲍勃 你就坐在那里
and rot...
腐烂...
Time and space are no longer obstacles.
时间和空间都不再是障碍了
I'm powerful...
我很强大...
I am beautiful!
我很美丽
What kind of trippy crap is this?
这是什么鬼东西啊
You sit there, Bob.
你坐在那里 鲍勃
You sit there and rot... Bob?
你就坐在那里腐烂 鲍勃
Hey...
嗨...
Hey, bud, you in there?
嗨 兄弟 你在吗
Jesus, Farah, are those pins?
天哪 法拉赫 这些是大头针吗
Time and space are no longer obstacles.
时间和空间都不再是障碍了
What is wrong with him?
他怎么了
... well, now I am going to be a queen!
现在我将成为女王
Farah? A queen who
法拉赫 统治一切的
- rules all! - Farah...
皇后 法拉赫...
The TV's not plugged in.
电视没插电源
... prophecy of The Mage...
关于魔法师的预言...
This is not good, this is not good...
这样不好 这样不好...
You don't think they're actually gonna kill us, right?
你觉得他们不会真的要杀我们吧
Wait... Don't swallow it.
等会... 别吞
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Listen, pararibulitis works different here.
听着 在这里 逆感症的效果不一样
Wakti was teaching me how to weaponize my attacks.
瓦塔蒂在教我 如何将发病转变成一种武器
Maybe you could do it too.
也许你也可以
Well, okay, but I swallowed it, so...
好吧 但我已经吞下去了 所以...
I want you to hit me right now.
我要你现在打我
What? No!
什么 不
Ah! What the...
什么...
I have gotten too used to this.
我已经非常习惯了
I'm too good at controlling my attacks.
我已经很擅长控制病发了
Hit me,
打我
maybe we could trigger one,
也许我们能引起一次发作
and I can use it to get us out of here.
然后我能利用它 带我们逃离这里
Okay, look, I'm not going to hit you...
好的 听着 我不会打你...
Ow! Stop it!
住手
No.
不
That's really starting to hurt now.
真的开始疼了
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry...
对不起...
Ah, I'm so sorry.
对不起
Nothing.
没事
Ah! Jesus!
天哪
This is like...
这就像...
Orlando! Orlando
奥兰多 奥兰多
We were in that car for, like, nine hours.
我们在车里困了 差不多九个小时
I can't believe you remember that.
不敢相信 你还记得
You were, like, a baby... You always say that.
你还是个小宝宝... 你总是这么说
I was, like, seven years old.
我当时都已经七岁了
You know what's really crazy?
你知道什么是真的疯狂吗
What?
什么
Okay.
好了
I don't think this is gonna work.
我觉得这样行不通
Her cardio has got to be legendary.
她体力真是超神了
Why is your hair black?
你的头发怎么成黑色了
Oh, uh, it's, like, a disguise,
这算是种伪装
a crappy disguise.
很蹩脚的伪装
Farah and I were on the run for months.
我和法拉赫逃了几个月
Did anything happen between you guys?
你们之间有没有发生点什么
Yeah, actually.
确实有
What?
什么
How?
怎么会
She is so out of your league.
你和她根本配不上啊
Um, hey, you're the one who drove off in a van
你还和一群喝醉了的魔法流浪汉
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表