剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I've... already reviewed the footage, sir, and...
我已经看过监控了 长官
I'm afraid there was a glitch?
监控好像出了点故障
The footage shows Icarus asleep in the bed,
视频显示"伊卡洛斯"当时躺在床上
then it jumps two seconds, and he's gone.
突然间跳过两秒 他就不见了
Is it possible he peed himself invisible?
有没有可能 他的尿有隐身功能
Get me Mr. Priest.
把普里斯特先生给我找来
Jeez, you're still in bed? What the heck?
天哪 还赖在床上 你怎么回事
I'm sick, Bob.
我病了 鲍勃
You've got to walk Agrajag.
你该带阿格拉贾格去散步了
You walk him.
你去遛他
He's your dog. He doesn't like me.
狗是你的 他都不喜欢我
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么回事
I'm sick, Bob.
都说我病了 鲍勃
Well, enjoy your spa day...
那你就好好享受吧
but if Agrajag shits on the rug,
但如果阿格拉贾格拉屎在地毯上
you're cleaning it up.
你就得去清理
Borobotos!
波罗波陀斯
Okay...
好吧
Pidendo.
佩丹多
This thing cleaned my dang clothes.
这玩意居然把衣服弄干净了
Hey, are you...
喂 你是...
Did Hobbs arrest you?
霍布斯逮捕你了吗
Me? No.
我 不是
Maybe them, the ones inside.
是他们吧 里面的人
I'm just an associated figure,
我只是和他们有点关系
like a cousin, except not related,
像表亲一样 但不是真的表亲
so really not like a cousin.
应该说完全和表亲不一样
I'm more of...
我更像是...
I suppose I'm just kind of a... person?
我应该可能就是个路人吧
Jesus, Hobbs, what did you do?
天啊 霍布斯 你都干了什么
Hey, excuse me, I need the toilet.
不好意思 我想去洗手间
Hey!
喂
Oh, oh, oh, man, Tina!
天啊 蒂娜
Some stuff is going on!
有大事发生了
Okay, whoa, calm down.
别激动 慢点
Oh... okay, so... I got 'em inside.
好吧 我逮捕他们了
One of them is... is real grumpy.
其中一个 脾气相当暴躁
The other one is just real weird,
而另一个却相当古怪
and that British guy over there,
还有那边的英国佬
I don't know what the deal is, but...
我也不知道怎么回事
I'm telling you, he is...
我只能说
He is hilarious, Tina.
他太搞笑了 蒂娜
Yeah. Right. Why is he cuffed?
知道了 为什么他被铐着
Because you are not going to believe
说出来你肯定不信
what they were doing when I found 'em.
我当时发现他们时的情况
Marina Cardenas?
玛丽娜·卡德纳斯
Like... Cardenas Cardenas?
传言中的那个卡德纳斯
I found them with her body.
尸体就在他们旁边
You found Marina Cardenas' body?!
你找到了玛丽娜·卡德纳斯的尸体
In a car, in a tree, T! In a tree!
挂在树上的车里 在树上
That's weird!
真奇怪
Check out the address on there.
仔细看看这上面的地址
It's for the old farmhouse that got fenced off
是那个旧农舍的地址
and seized by the government after The '67.
六七年被政♥府♥收走 还围起来了
Dude, this is like, um...
老哥 这简直是...
This is the biggest goddamn thing that's ever happened.
这是前所未有的大事件
Wow, it sounds
听起来
like you guys are talking about something really...
你们俩讨论的事情似乎相当...
interesting.
有趣
Just do it! Come on, do it already!
赶紧的 动手 别墨迹
I'm going to do it!
我要动手了
Stop saying that! Just do it! Okay!
别磨蹭 快点 好
Hey, uh, is everything okay?
你们还好吗
Get out of here. Can't you see we're busy?
滚开 没看到我们正忙着呢
This is a private moment.
这是私人时间
Okay. Bigger visions...
好吧 来段长影像...
go!
来吧
Nothing.
什么都没有
We're never going to find them this way.
用这办法来找是行不通的
I've gotten too used to this.
我已经习惯了
The attacks don't hit as hard anymore,
这样的攻击不像以前那么奏效了
so the visions, they're smaller, they're shorter.
影像也越来越短小
They're not useful.
已经没用了
I'm sorry I'm not scary enough, boss.
老大 吓不到你 真对不起
I can get, like, way scarier.
我可以变得更吓人
I could be, like... a goblin!
我能变成一只地精
You're fine.
你做得很好
You're super scary.
你超级吓人
I just...
只是我...
You want to try something crazy?
想干点疯狂的事情吗
Portebendo wejenta. Aah!
珀特潘多 维简达
No freaking way.
不是吧
No... freaking... way!
这他妈都行
Yep.
没错了
Says here in the FBI report
根据联调局的报告
that you and Mr. Brotzman have been connected
你和布罗茨曼先生
directly or indirectly
直接或间接地
to the deaths of two dozen individuals.
与二十四条人命有关联
Only one was direct,
只有一个是有直接关系
and that was self-defense because he was the one
而且是正当防卫 因为他才是
responsible for all the other deaths.
造成那些人死亡的罪魁祸首
Oh, and I shot a man with a sniper rifle,
还有 我用狙♥击♥枪♥射中一个人
but I'm not a bad person.
但我不是坏人
My whole life has been focused on enforcing law,
从九岁那年 我在市区的OK便利店
ever since that one time I stole a Milky Way
偷了一包牛奶巧克力后
from the Circle K downtown when I was nine,
我这辈子干的都是执法工作
but I paid for that... technically.
但严格说来 我也付出了代价
It's a lot less than murder, so...
没有谋杀这么严重 所以...
God, why didn't I just listen to Eddie, hmm?
天哪 当初我怎么就没听埃迪的
Why am I such an idiot?
我怎么这么蠢
Am I just destined to be this epic failure
难道我就是注定要失败
for the rest of my pathetic life,
就这么过完我可悲的余生
and can you please just stop sitting there,
还有你能不能别干坐着
staring at me like I'm some kind of mental patient?
像看精神病人一样盯着我
How could you leave these pens like this?!
这些笔乱成这样 你居然受得了
I am not answering a single question
我拒绝回答任何问题
until I get my phone call, and maybe not even then.
除非把手♥机♥还给我 不过我可能还是不会回答
I have... rights!
我有权利
Speaking of which,
说到这个
I don't seem to remember you reading me mine.
我不记得你宣读过我的权利
Is this some kind of fascist thing?
你该不会要来硬的吧
Are you Todd Brotzman from the Mexican Funeral?
你是"墨西哥葬礼"乐队的托德·布罗茨曼吗
Yeah?
是啊
You're, like...
你就像...
a god of the Seattle mid-2000 alt scene, dude.
十九世纪中期西雅图音乐节的高音之神
What, like...
什么...
seriously?
真的吗
You're, like, a fan?
你是我的粉丝
This is the coolest day of my life.
这是我这辈子最棒的一天
Oh, well, it's, like...
对啊...
no big deal.
没什么了不起的
So he'd basically created a time loop
因为自己的机器丢了 他想报仇
by trying to avenge the loss of his own machine,
搞出了一个时间循环
causing a doubling effect
却造成了双重影响
where there were now two machines,
出现了两台机器
or even three,
甚至三台
or maybe even debatably four at one point in the timeline,
可能在一条时间线的某一刻 有四台也说不定
and at some point in there,
然后在某个时间点
he built a steampunk suit of armor.
他造了一套蒸汽朋克盔甲
This was Patrick Spring who did this?
是帕特里克·斯普林造的吗
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表