剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
连接中
等待提取 尝试连接
连接失败
我无法进入巫师的电脑
I can't access Wizard's laptop.
什么
What?
我以为戏法3能破解任何代码
Thought you said that Tableau 3 could crack any code.
巫师这个名字不是白叫的
Wizard doesn't have his name for nothing.
他喜欢铃♥声♥和口哨声
He likes bells and whistles.
他的笔记本配备了生物识别锁
His laptop is equipped with a biometric lock
以及活性检测
and liveness detection.
意味着我们需要他的指纹
Meaning we need his fingerprint.
没错 但不光指纹 我们还需要他活着
Yeah, but not just his print-- we need him alive.
得是活体指纹
The print has to be alive.
巫师的笔记本上的扫描仪
The scanner on Wizard's laptop
检测三件事
considers three things.
第一 被扫描的指纹
One, that the fingerprint being scanned is a match
和设备主人的匹配
to the device's owner.
第二 是人类皮肤
Two, that it's human skin.
第三 有脉搏
And three, an active pulse.
所以没有巫师 我们无法解锁这台电脑
Meaning without Wizard, we can't unlock the laptop.
好吧
Okay, all right,
也就是说我们得把他起死回生 对吧
so that means we need to bring him back to life, right?
带上他的笔记本 我们走
Bring his laptop. Let's go.
-什么 -他打算怎么做到起死回生
- What? - How is he gonna bring him back to life?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你以前的工作经常做这种事吗
Did you do this a lot at your old job?
这种 还有很多
This, and many things
其实更可怕的事情
far more gruesome, actually.
但愿巫师用的是右手
Let's hope that, uh, Wizard here was right-handed,
不然我又得重来一遍
or I'm gonna have to start all over again.
你确定这能行
You sure that's gonna work?
当然
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
我们需要他的指纹
We need his fingerprint,
瑞雯唯一的要求就是
and Raven's only requirements were
人类皮肤
that it be human skin--
这个就是
which this is--
以及脉搏
and an active pulse.
但它不是活的
Yeah, but it's not alive.
我知道
I know, I know,
但是扫描仪检测有无生命是根据血流
but the scanner here determines life based on blood flow
以及由脉搏引起的
and, uh, fluctuations in life underneath the skin
皮肤下的跳动
created by a pulse,
而我 D.B.罗素 活着且有脉搏
and I, D.B. Russell, am alive and have a pulse.
我们要这么做吗
Shall we do this?
开始吧
Let's do it.
希望能成功
Oh, I hope this works.
拒绝访问
不匹配
No match.
不不 等等
No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我猜巫师用的是大拇指
I'm guessing Wizard is a thumb man.
试试他的拇指
Try his thumb.
好主意
Yeah, yeah, I like that.
扫描中
允许访问
你看看
Look at that.
你看看
Look at that.
我说什么来着
That's what I'm talking about, baby.
安德鲁·麦克斯
天啊 我喜欢这个
Oh, my God, I love this one,
但你觉得它够120个人吃吗
but do you think it's gonna be enough for 120 people?
-当然 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
安德鲁
Andrew, um...
这绝不容易
This is never gonna be easy.
杰西卡昨晚找过我
Jessica came to see me last night.
这没什么
It doesn't, it doesn't matter,
但重要的是
but what does matter
她说得对
is that she is right.
我们不能做朋友
We can't be friends.
我不明白
I don't, I don't understand.
我想要远超过朋友的关系
I want to be more than friends.
我知道汉娜死后我没有挽救我们的婚姻
And I know that I didn't fight for our marriage when Hannah died,
我也知道三个星期前我让你离开了我
and I know I let you walk out of my life three weeks ago,
那时我就该说这些话
when I should have been saying all of this.
我知道在电♥话♥里谈这些很不明智
And I know this is wrong to be doing this over the phone
尤其是在这么紧张的一天
in the middle of a really, really stressful day.
我是说...
I mean...
我的意思是我...
I mean, me. I-I'm...
这一天过得很紧张
having a really stressful day.
但是 安德鲁
But, Andrew,
这样没错
this is right.
我们很合适
We are right.
我想再试试
I want to try again.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
要巧克力还是胡萝卜蛋糕
Chocolate or carrot cake?
巧克力
Chocolate.
什么
What?
艾弗莉 很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Uh, Avery, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我得等会再打回给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
好吧
sure.
不 别回家 把硬盘带来给我 我们俩一起把它交上去
伊利亚
Elijah.
我恢复了巫师电脑上
I recovered the private messages
杰克和巫师之间的私信
between Jake and Wizard from Wizard's laptop.
杰克不知道巫师已经死了
Jake doesn't know Wizard's dead.
好吧 这个很重要吗
Okay, how's that important?
因为杰克还在跟巫师发信息
Because Jake is still communicating with Wizard,
或者说他以为他在跟巫师发信息
or whoever he thinks Wizard is,
而他也真的收到了回信
and he's actually getting messages back.
回声
Echo.
他偷了巫师的手♥机♥ 假扮成他
He stole Wizard's phone-- he's pretending to be him.
没错 他们定下了见面的时间
Yeah, they've set up a meeting time
准备交换硬盘
to exchange the hard drive,
下午四点
4:00 p.m.
在哪里
Where?
这就是问题 我不知道在哪里
That's the problem-- I don't know where.
那条信息只说
The message just says,
"在巫师童年过夏天的地方见面"
"Meet where Wizard spent his summers as a kid."
就这样 我知道的就这么多了
That's it, that's all I got.
好吧
All right.
我们有45分钟的时间查清楚
We got 45 minutes to figure that out.
刚刚全境通告有发现了
Just got a hit on the BOLO.
杰克·黑泽顿在亚当斯摩根的一家网咖里
Jake Hazelton was spotted at an Internet cafe in Adams Morgan.
那已经过去20分钟了
That's about 20 minutes away.
他还在那吗
Is he still there?
应该不在了
I don't think so.
瑞雯正在调出监控录像
Raven's pulling up the surveillance footage now.
一号♥屏幕 那就是坐在网咖里的杰克
Screen one, that's Jake in the cafe at
上网冲浪
附带耳机和网络摄像头
在下午3:04的时候
3:04 P.M.
能拉近点看看他在跟谁发短♥信♥吗
Can we get closer to see who he's texting?
不行 我试过了 一拉近图就变模糊
No, I tried that, but the picture gets grainy.
我猜是那个假的巫师
My guess is it's the fake Wizard,
回声
Echo.
我们试着打他的手♥机♥
Well, we tried calling his phone,
不过从录像上我们可以看到
but we can see from the footage
他把手♥机♥调到飞行模式了
he's got it in airplane mode.
我觉得他不想让任何人找到他
I mean, he doesn't want anyone to find him.
检测到数据流量活动
已启用飞行模式
说明他是用无线热点来收发信息的
Yeah, it means he's using hot spots to communicate via Wi-Fi.
但我们没办法追踪他或是联♥系♥他
But we can't track or reach him
除非我们知道他正登录的无线网络
unless we know the Wi-Fi network he's signed on to.
肯定有什么办法能提醒他
There's gotta be some way to warn him
要跟他见面的男人
that the man he's about to meet
不是巫师 而是回声
is not Wizard, but Echo.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表