剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you, Avery.
八百万
Eight million.
-天啊 -你可以告诉我
-Oh, my God. - You can tell me.
我不会告诉任何人 拜托 你知道钱在哪
I won't tell anybody. Come on, you know where it is.
-我们现在就去拿 -我没偷
- Let's go get it right now. - I didn't steal it.
但我会查清楚是谁偷的
But I'm gonna find out who did.
查出来后 我一定会把那混♥蛋♥送进监狱
And when I do... I'm gonna put that bastard in prison.
来 我给你读
Here, let me read this to you.
好
Okay.
"我要碰碰运气 希望你的号♥码没变
"I'm taking a chance, hoping this is still your number.
我知道已经两年了 但上帝保佑
"I know it's been two years. But fingers crossed,
但愿你已经离婚
"And divorce in the rearview...
也许吧" 问号♥
Maybe"" Question mark.
"我在小巴黎
"I'm at Le Petit Paris
每晚从8点待到他们把我丢出来"
every night from 8:00 until they throw me out."
落款是"愚蠢的心"
And then she signs it: "Foolish Heart."
这么说你换了新手♥机♥还搞到了她的新号♥码
So you got a new phone and her new number,
这个号♥码的前任主人
and whoever had that number before you
本该收到那条短♥信♥
was supposed to get that text.
我知道 我收到时就该给她回信的
I-I know, I should have texted her right back when I got it,
但我没有 我迟疑了
but I didn't, I-I waited.
但接着我想到
But then I figured, you know,
她应该明白自己的短♥信♥没有送到 对吧
she would assume that her text hadn't gone through, right?
也许这比告诉她
And maybe that was better than letting her know
我 一个陌生人
that I, you know, a complete stranger,
知道她在那里要好
knew that she'd... put herself out there.
我不想让她尴尬
And I just didn't want to embarrass her.
你怎么知道对方是女人
How do you know it's a her?
问得好
Well, that's a good point.
好了 谈话结束
Okay, end of conversation.
不 等等
No, wait a minute.
-你幻想过对方是谁 D.B. -不 我没有
- You fantasized about who it would be, D.B. - No, I didn't,
-我没有 -你有 你调查过
-No, I didn't. - Yeah, you investigated it.
不 我没调查
No, I did not investigate.
-你调查了 -我给餐厅打过电♥话♥
- Yeah, you did. - I called the restaurant.
-我就说嘛 -仅此而已 只打了电♥话♥
- See? - That's all. I call...
他们说一个迷人的女人
They said that a rather attractive woman
每天晚上同一时间都会去那里
came there every night the same time.
我知道她大约我这个年纪
And I... I knew that she was roughly in my age group.
"愚蠢的心"
"Foolish Heart""
那是史蒂夫·佩里的歌♥
That's a reference to a Steve Perry song.
是早年的摇滚明星
That's a rock star before your time.
总之 这条短♥信♥它...
Anyway, this... the whole text, it just...
看起来非常勇敢 诚实
you know, it seemed so brave and... and honest,
我很好奇
and... I'm curious.
你劫持了其他人的短♥信♥
You hijacked another man's text.
是的
Yes, I did.
这么说你要去餐厅见她吗
So you're gonna meet her at the restaurant, or what?
不 不
No. No.
恕我冒昧
Forgive me for asking,
你...你一个人吗
but are-are you... here alone?
是啊
I am.
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
抱歉
Um... sorry, no,
我没别的意思 我是说...
I don't mean of course, I mean...
-我要坦白一件事 -是吗
- I have a confession to make. - Oh, really?
在谈正事之前
Shouldn't I know your name
你不该先告诉我你怎么称呼吗
before we jump right into the serious stuff?
是啊 抱歉 我叫D.B.
Yes, yeah. Sorry. Uh, D.B.
-格蕾尔 -幸会
- Greer. - Nice to meet you.
我...
See, I, uh...
我今天收到这条短♥信♥ 显然
I received this today, and... obviously,
它不是发给我的
it was not meant for me.
我应该立刻给你回复的
I should have texted you right back,
但我没有 抱歉
but I didn't, and I'm sorry.
是啊 很尴尬
Yeah. Yeah, awkward.
我不觉得
No, not for me.
因为那条短♥信♥不是我发的
Because I didn't write that text.
真的吗
Really.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
天啊
Oh, boy.
这么说...
So...
天啊
Oh, man.
真替她丢人
Well, shame on her.
居然靠短♥信♥勾搭男人
Soliciting men via text.
我可以请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
真的吗
Really?
看起来你需要喝一杯
Seems like you could use one.
在谈正事之前
Shouldn't I know your last name before we...
-你不该先告诉我你姓什么吗 -格蕾尔·拉迪莫
- jump into the serious stuff? - Greer Latimore.
D.B.罗素
D.B. Russell.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You, too.
删除短♥信♥
你是做什么的
What do you do...
格蕾尔·拉迪莫
Greer Latimore?
前特工
Former Secret Service.
涉及私家调查
Dabble in... private investigations.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
爷们的
Something manly.
好
Okay.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
-非常爷们 -是啊
- Very manly. - Yes, yes.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表