剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
I don't have a visual.
他没有开车 绝对是徒步
He's not in a car, definitely on foot.
我们走
Let's go.
特雷茜
Tracy.
瑞雯 放开我 我必须这么做
Raven, let me go, I have to do this.
你想让他得逞吗
You're gonna give him what he wants?
把你变成一个杀人犯
Turn you into a killer?
我还能怎么办
What else am I supposed to do?
他永远不会罢手的
He's never gonna stop.
不 他会的
Yeah, he is.
就是现在
Right now.
霍顿·凯特尼克
Holden Katnik,
-联调局 举起手来 -联调局 不许动
- FBI, put your hands in the air. - FBI, freeze.
举起手来 不许动
Hands in the air now. Do not move.
慢慢跪到地上
Slowly get down on one knee.
霍顿·凯特尼克 你因计算机诈骗
Holden Katnik, you're under arrest for computer fraud
以及谋杀凯尔·布里斯托被捕了
and the murder of Kyle Bristow.
走吧
Come on.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你在心动伴侣的假名字 艾米·维特泰克
Fake name on Heartmate, Amy Whittaker,
那是你喝酒时用的假名
that's your alter ego when you go on benders.
你要告发我吗
Are you gonna turn me in?
你俩没事吧
Are you both okay?
我们送特雷茜回家
Let's get Tracy home.
你都看到了 是吧
You saw the whole thing, didn't you?
你处理得很好啊
Hey, you handled it beautifully.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know I was here?
搜索到蓝牙设备
我匹配到了D.B.的奶嘴
I paired with one of D.B.'s pacifiers.
谢谢你今天让我接米歇尔
Uh, thank you for letting me get Michelle today.
家庭优先嘛
Family comes first.
我以为一切都在我掌控之中
Yeah, I-I... thought I had it all under control.
我...
I, um...
其实不是
I don't.
伊利亚
Elijah...
有我在呢
I'm here for you.
我们都在
We all are.
下次你跟你父亲聊天时
Next time you talk to your father,
你要告诉他 他对你有多重要
just tell him how much he means to you.
科学家来了
Oh, the guy with the bright ideas.
得了吧 你也没怎么样 不是吗
Oh, come on, now, you're not beating yourself up, are you?
因为那个肌肉降解技术
'Cause that whole muscle degradation technique,
是最前沿的选择
that was a cutting-edge choice.
更像是双刃剑
More like "Double-edged."
我可能会被炒鱿鱼的
I could have gotten myself fired.
你的工作不都是这样
Eh, if you're not almost getting fired,
高风险的工作吗
you're not doing your job.
想要我下岗还早着呢
Well, my job is far from over.
虽然霍顿被抓捕归案
I mean, Holden might be behind bars,
但贾斯·瑞佐还逍遥法外
but Garth Rizzo is still out there,
破坏女性的人生
ruining women's lives.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
要有耐心 我的朋友
Have patience, my friend.
这只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
帮我看看这个
Let me show you this.
真是太奇怪了
It's so bizarre.
我总是收到这些推送
I keep getting these-these push notifications.
我看看
Oh, let me see.
这是灵魂伴侣小站的推送
These are from soulmatestop.com.
等等 等等
?Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
我可没注册那种网站
I did not create a profile.
是我注册的
I sort of... did.
它是一个...怎么了
Yeah, it was a... What?
免费试用嘛
It was a free trial period.
道拉·比尔
你这张照片哪来的 太可怕了
Where'd you get this photo? It's horrible.
是你的联调局证件照
Oh, it's your FBI I.D. photo.
我告诉你 我没...我没...
You know I got to tell you, I'm not... I'm not...
老实说 我不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know how I feel about this to be honest.
别担心
Don't worry, okay?
我选了个不像心动伴侣那样
Look, I chose a dating web site
带地理定位的交♥友♥网♥站
that doesn't geolocate like heartmate.
道拉·比尔是谁
Now, whoa, whoa, whoa, who's "Dolla Bill"?
代表D.B.
Stands for D.B.
道拉 道拉·比尔 伙计们
Dolla, Dolla Bill, y'all.
"婚姻状况:寻找伴侣中"
"Marital status: Currently looking""
尼尔森 我离婚了 还有四个孩子
Whoa, hey, Nelson, I'm divorced, and I got four kids, all right?
-"男子气概超群" -是啊
- "Incredibly virile" - Yeah.
我喜欢这词 男人间的默契
I like that one. Just man to man?
"发色:银狐发色"
"Hair color: Silver fox""
拜托 我受不了这些描述
I-I am not comfortable with these answers, please.
网上资料 得给人留下深刻的第一印象
Online profile, that's the first impression.
必须是最完美的自己
That's the best version of yourself.
好过本人
The... the better version.
是啊
Yeah.
你有五十多条信息呢
You have over 50 messages.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表