剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
回报就更高了
his stakes are higher.
他故意选有警♥察♥的时候撞车
He wanted the police to be there when he crashed,
来证明是他在开车
to prove that he was driving.
虽然是遥控 但这给我们的目标
It may be remote, but it gives our target
带来权力与控制感
a sense of power and control,
他在现实中正缺少这些
something that he lacks in his real life.
找到他了
I think I got him.
手♥机♥还开着
Cell phone's still on.
手♥机♥定位成功
联调局 把双手举起来
FBI! Hands in the air!
把双手举起来 待在原地别动
Get your hands in the air! Stay right where you are!
谁都别动
Nobody move!
信♥号♥♥越来越强了
The signal's getting stronger.
信♥号♥♥强度
距离
"烟幕"使用的设备肯定就在这附近
The device Smokescreen used must be here somewhere.
得了吧 这可是骚扰
Oh, come on, this is harassment.
信♥号♥♥强度
距离
找到了
Bingo!
跟斯蒂文·福勒车里的
The cell phone used to communicate
汽车破解器通信的手♥机♥
with the car-hacking tool in Steven Fuller's vehicle.
这是谁的车
All right, whose car is this?
你拿那个栽赃我吗
You plant that in my ride?
是你的车啊 转过去把手放身后
It's your car. Turn around and put your hands behind your back.
这是个玩笑 我压根没见过那部手♥机♥
Yo, this is a joke. I've never seen that phone before.
马丁内兹 别说了
Hey, Martinez, say nothing.
-站远点 -你不能这么做
- Stay out of it. - You cannot do this.
联邦法律规定妨碍司法公正可是重罪
Obstruction of justice is a felony under federal law.
把她铐起来
Cuff her.
真的假的
Seriously?
你很护保罗·马丁内兹啊
You're very protective of Paul Martinez.
你们俩肯定关系很好吧
You two must be very close.
或者这只是你伪装身份的一部分
Or is that a part of your cover?
卡门·洛佩兹
Carmen Lopez,
也叫"烈焰"
AKA Blaze,
也叫爱普尔·卡斯蒂拉
AKA April Castilla.
卡斯蒂拉警探
Detective Castilla.
洛杉矶警局反黑组
LAPD gang unit.
你怎么知道我的底细
How did you make me?
洛杉矶警局在打击街头赛车
LAPD's cracking down on street racing;
但没作任何起诉就把你放了
they let you go without even charging you;
而且你戴的颜色是那天的暗号♥色
and you're wearing the color of the day
所以其他警♥察♥知道你是卧底
so that other officers know that you're undercover.
你一直在玩手链
You've been playing with your bracelet.
今天的颜色是绿色
Today's color is green.
瑞安探员 你很可能搞砸
Agent Ryan, you're about to ruin
一项耗时六个月的卧底诱捕行动
a six-month undercover sting.
你知道打入毒贩内部里有多难吗
Do you know how hard it was to get in with these dealers?
获取他们的信任
Gain their trust?
我们会尽量保护你的卧底身份
We'll do our best to keep your cover intact.
卡斯蒂拉警探
Detective Castilla,
你知道保罗·马丁内兹的什么情况
what can you tell me about Paul Martinez?
他是头头
He's the Alpha.
是从墨西哥走私毒品到美国的行动
The brains behind a drug-smuggling operation
背后的智囊 但还没证据
coming in from Mexico-- but can't prove it yet.
他是"烟幕"吗
Is he Smokescreen?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那些家伙大多是技术牛人
But... A lot of those guys are tech-savvy.
保罗教我怎么调整汽车的电子控制装置
Paul taught me how to boost horsepower
并移除排气控制系统 从而提升马力
by tuning my car's ECU and removing emission controls.
或许他就是你要找的人
So maybe that is the guy you're looking for.
但我很清楚一点
But one thing I do know--
如果保罗·马丁内兹发现我是缉毒警♥察♥
If Paul Martinez finds out I'm a Narc,
我不仅没法继续卧底
It's not my cover that's at risk...
连小命也保不住
It's my life.
瑞雯 还是不知道目标怎么看路
Hey, Raven, still no clue how our target saw the road.
有些新款汽车在散热器格栅里
Some newer cars have front-facing cameras
装了前置摄像头好帮忙停车
in the grill to help them park,
但这辆车有个摄像头
but this car has a camera
装在后备箱里用来倒车
on the trunk for going in reverse.
但是目标还是要看路的
Well, the target had to see somehow.
我超爱看你
You know, I love when you do
思考的表情 你看起来特别...严肃
your thinking face-- you look so... mm! so serious.
得了吧
Stop it.
少来 我很严肃的
Stop. This is serious.
怎么了 我说的就是啊
What? I'm just sayin'.
你今天特别好看
I mean, you look nice today.
视频看着跟真人一样美
As pretty on screen as in person.
我敢说你目前还没
Uh-huh. And I'm sure you haven't noticed
在洛杉矶搭讪美女吧
any of the beautiful women in L.A.?
什么意思 我...
What do you mea... I...
克鲁米说什么了吗
Did Krummy say something?
没有 但是你自己说了
No. But you just did.
被发现喽
Busted.
这个有用吗
Hey, what about this?
有的车配有车道辅助功能
A lane-assisting feature some cars have.
后视镜后架一台摄像机
A camera mounted behind the rearview mirror that enables
可以让车自动驶回车道
the car to steer itself back into its lane
以防司机疲劳驾驶
if the driver falls asleep.
好的 我看看
All right, well, let's see
这辆车有没有
if this car has one.
貌似还真有
Looks like it does.
干得好 瑞雯
Good call, Raven.
现在 看看这玩意是什么原理
Now, let's see how this thing works.
好了 进来了
Okay, we're in.
连接前视摄像头
黑客就用那个图像来驾驶吗
Our hacker was using that image to navigate?
几乎看不到前面的路
Pretty hard to see what's ahead of you on the road.
等一下
Hold on.
它当时是夜间模式 靠的是红外线
It was in night-mode, which is infrared.
好了 走你
All right, here we go.
好了 这才是"烟幕"的视野
All right, this was Smokescreen's point of view.
后置摄像 前视摄像头
前后他都能看到了
He could see forward and he could see behind him.
后置摄像头 前视摄像头
是的 但是没有侧面视野
Yeah, but no side view.
那就是他的盲点
Talk about a blind spot.
有什么发现
Hey. What do you got?
我分♥析♥了两辆车
Okay, I analyzed data
内置电脑中的数据
from both cars' internal computers.
一旦装上汽车破解器
Now, once the car-hacking tool was installed,
它就会记录一条出错信息
it logged an error message,
但却不会显示报错
but never appeared on the dash.
没有...
There were no...
没有警示灯或者别的提示 所以...
no warning lights or anything, so the...
驾驶员根本就不知道 有那么无聊吗
the driver never knew. Am I boring you?
告诉我这儿的笔都怎么了
Uh, tell me what's happening to the pens around here,
可以吗 所有的弹簧都丢了
will you, please? All the springs are missing.
我不知道 谁还用笔啊
I don't know. Who uses pens anymore?
-显然只有我 -好了 好了
- Well, apparently only me. - Okay, okay.
刚才我讲到
Like I was saying,
我在每台车载电脑上
I've got a recorded error message
都发现了一条出错信息记录
on each car's computer,
和出错的时间戳
and the time stamp of when it occurred.
所以只要检查导航系统的历史记录
So if we just check the navigation system history...
就能找到目标
It will give us the location where our target
手动安装仪器时的具体♥位♥置
physically installed the device.
-正是如此 -很好
- Exactly. ?- Great.
-去做吧 能把笔还我吗 -不给
- Do it. Can I have my pen back? - No.
总线网络信♥号♥♥被破坏
有发现
We got a hit.
好像总线网络被破坏是在
Looks like the can-bus signal was disrupted
城市洗车行
城市洗车行
at the Studio City Hand Car Wash.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表