剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
只有医生能捅自己六刀
Only a doctor can stab themselves six times
而不必担心危及生命
and not have it be life-threatening.
你没有证据
You have nothing on me.
你确定吗 医生
Are you sure about that, Doctor?
因为我们追踪了你装在电视室的那枚
Because we traced the infected modchip
被感染的改性芯片 查到了你的家庭住址
that you installed in the TV room to your home address.
接着我们在你的电脑上找到了证据
Then we found proof on your laptop that five months ago,
证明你五个月前购买♥♥了
you purchased the exact malware
入侵城市仁爱医院的恶意软件
used to hack City Mercy.
琳赛·穆伦
Lindsey Mullen.
托马斯·奈特
Thomas Knight.
你今天杀害了无辜的人 为什么
You killed innocent people today. Why?
我这23年来一直在治病救人
23 years of my life have been spent saving people.
只有几个小时可活的人
People who had only hours to live.
被告知跟亲友作最后道别的人
People who had been told to say their final good-byes.
上帝要他们死亡
God had marked them for death,
而我将他们留在这个世界上
and I kept them on this earth.
我 不是别人
Me, no one else.
城市仁爱医院出了名
And City Mercy got famous,
依靠我的成就闯出了名声
made a name on my accomplishments,
我得到了什么
and what did I get?
我的牺牲得到了什么回报
What did I get in return for my sacrifice?
他们把我振兴的医院
They handed the hospital
交给了她
that I had resurrected to her.
"就跟你我还是你我
"'Just as you and I will go on being us,
奎恩夫妇还是奎恩夫妇一样
and the Quinns will go on being the Quinns,
谋杀这种事 除了要了被害人的命
murder doesn't round out anybody's life
有时也要了杀人犯的命之外
except the murdered's
并没有丰富任何人的生活"
and sometimes the murderer's.'
"'也许是这样吧' 诺拉说
"'That may be,' Nora said.
'不过那真是不尽人意了'"
'But it's all pretty unsatisfactory.'"
西姆医生马上到重症监护室
Dr. Sim to the ICU.
西姆医生马上到重症监护室
Dr. Sim to the ICU.
那么多人爱你
So many people love you--
你的家人 你的朋友
your-your family, your friends,
那些没有你...
you know, people who...
没有你会觉得内心空虚的人
people who feel an emptiness in their lives without you.
所以...
You know, so just...
记住他们
remember them.
不要停止抗争
And don't ever stop fighting.
再见 朱尔斯
Good-bye, Jules.
你今天做得很好 阿蒂
You did good today, Artie.
你妻子会为你自豪的
Your wife would be proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
拥抱一下吧
Uh, hug, come on.
拥抱下
Give a hug.
我们好歹同舟共济过 来嘛
After all we've been through, come on.
来嘛
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
很好
All right.
嘿
Oh, hey!
不给我联调局徽章之类的东西吗
Don't I get, like, an FBI badge or something?
毕竟我帮了你们大忙
I mean, after all, I did kind of save the day.
一把枪吗 还是防弹衣
Okay, a gun? A flak jacket?
贴纸吧 贴纸就行
A sticker? A sticker would be fine.
我要一张贴纸
I'll take a sticker.
你应该给我打电♥话♥的 伊利亚
You should have called me, Elijah.
你知道的 对吧
You understand that, right?
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你觉得我不会信任你的判断吗
You didn't think I'd trust your judgment?
老实说 是的
Honestly, no.
听着 鉴于...
And, listen, given...
鉴于我近来的行为
given some of my behavior recently,
我不会怪你
I wouldn't blame you.
可是时间紧迫
All right, but the clock was ticking,
我做了自己认为正确的事
and I did what I thought was right.
我觉得成功是因为我是机智
And I'd like to think that I was smart, not lucky,
不是幸运
that it all worked out.
你是很幸运
You were lucky.
你要是够聪明 就不要再那么做
And you would be smart not to do that again.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我累了
I'm tired.
那是你女儿汉娜吗
Is that your daughter Hannah?
是的
Yeah.
是我的孩子
That's my baby.
我的好姑娘
Mm, my little girl.
旁边是她朋友格蕾丝
She's with her friend Grace.
格蕾丝的妈妈是汉娜的保姆
Grace's mom was Hannah's nanny.
她俩总是在一起玩
They played together all the time.
几乎形影不离
They were practically inseparable.
可是事故之后 汉娜死了 我...
But after the accident, Hannah died, I...
我想我把她们从我的生活中抹去了
I guess I... cut them out of my life.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do that?
那天是格蕾丝的妈妈开车送汉娜
Grace's mom was driving Hannah.
天下着雨 不是她的错
It was raining, it wasn't her fault.
格蕾丝今天在大厅给了我这封信
Grace left me this letter in the lobby today.
她想跟我恢复联♥系♥
She wants to be in my life again.
我给她打了电♥话♥ 她正在来的路上
I called her. She's on her way over here now.
可是我觉得我做不到
But I don't... I don't think I can do this.
只是...
It's just...
勾起了太多回忆 我...
There's too many memories. I...
确实很难
Mm, oh, that's hard.
我不知道我会怎么做
Boy, I don't know what I would do. I'd...
我知道这听起来很蠢 不过...
You know, I know this is gonna sound silly, but
你知道有关希欧多斯的希腊神话吗
do you remember the Greek myth about Theodous?
他是希腊的神明
He-he was a Greek god, like a distant
是阿波罗的远房♥兄弟
brother to Apollo, or something like that.
希欧多斯跟他的长子
Anyway, so Theodous is coming down
下了奥林匹斯山
from Mount Olympus with his firstborn son
在山谷里一条美丽的河流中游泳
to go swimming in this beautiful river in the valley.
但他的儿子不会游泳
But his-his son doesn't know how,
所以希欧多斯将他
so Theodous entrusts him to this
托付给一位美丽的农妇
beautiful peasant woman.
但等他回来 希欧多尔伤心地发现
But when he came back, Theodous was heartbroken
那个女人弄丢了他的孩子
to find out that the woman had lost his child.
这是无心之失
I mean, it was an honest mistake.
但希欧多斯心碎了
But Theodous was heartbroken.
时光流逝 他原谅了她 他们最终结为伴侣
Time passed, he forgave her, and they even got married,
又生了一个儿子
and they had another son.
但每一天
But every day, every single day,
希欧多斯都会想起他的长子
Theodous would remember his firstborn son.
但他的新家庭对他的爱
But the love that he was getting back from his new family
给了他快乐 而他...
brought him joy, and he was...
不再悲伤了
heartbroken no more.
你怎么看
What do you think?
有两点
I think two things.
首先 这故事是你编的
First, you completely made up that story,
因为你是个捣蛋鬼
because you're a little rascal.
其次 你把我逗笑了
And two, you made me smile.
我要谢谢你
I want to thank you for that.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-格蕾丝 -你好
- Grace. - Hi.
真抱歉 今早在大厅里
I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you
没能认出你
this morning in the lobby.
格蕾丝 你真漂亮
Grace, you're so beautiful.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表