剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
Pretty girl like you, plenty of options.
离我儿子远点
stay away from my son.
天呐
oh, my God.
快打911
Somebody call 911!
别移♥动♥他的头
Don't move his head.
照片已忽略
删除 忽略
杰拉德·艾驰丽 联邦探员瑞安
Jared Atchley, agent Ryan, FBI.
我是来调查昨天昨天发布的两张照片的案子
I'm here investigating the two images that were posted yesterday.
你知道我说的是哪两张吗
Do you know which pictures I'm talking about?
死尸的
The dead bodies?
你为什么不问我照片的真假
You're not asking me if they're real.
时间长了你就学会辨别真假了
You learn to tell the difference after a while.
你在这工作两年了
I see you've worked here for two years.
-很令人佩服 -是吗
- That's impressive. - Is it?
不是吗 大多数人三四个月就辞职了
Isn't it? Most people hit the wall after three or four months.
我经常下棋
I play a lot of chess.
你看这种照片会感到
Does looking at these images make you feel...
焦虑 抑郁吗
anxiety, depressed...?
现在不会了
Not anymore.
它会改变你
This changes you.
这些照片
The photos?
看到人类无穷尽地堕落的证据
Seeing proof of the infinite variety of human depravity.
想象着邻居的硬盘里
Wondering what secrets
会藏着怎样的秘密
my neighbors are hiding on their hard drives.
这份工作不会扼杀你
This job won't kill you,
而是会让你看到人性最阴暗的一面
but it'll give you a much darker view of humanity.
凶手的网站是在照片墙创建的
Killer's site was created by someone at Picthread.
只要找到楼里上传文件的设备
Just find the device in the building that uploaded the files,
然后我们就知道目标是谁了
and boom, we know who the target is.
我跟你说你 我现在连着它的网络
I'm telling you, I'm on the network staring at the MAC address
正盯着上传文件设备的MAC地址
of the device that uploaded the files.
好吧 有什么问题吗
All right, then what's the problem?
它不是员工使用的设备
It's not on the list of devices assigned to employees.
目标为了隐藏身份
So the target has spoofed his mac address
用的是假MAC地址 好吧
to stay hidden. All right.
听着伙计 你可能得亲自检查
Look, man, you may have to check
整栋楼里的所有设备
every device in the building by hand.
我知道他的设备一定在这里
I know his device is here somewhere.
只是不知道具体在哪
I just can't see it.
等等 你看不到它在哪
Hold up. All right, you can't see it,
但你能听到它的声音
but could you hear it?
你的档案里写着
Says in your file
去年你因为家庭暴♥力♥被拘留
that last year, you were arrested for domestic violence.
他们把室友也算做家庭成员
They consider roommates to be in a domestic relationship.
你还记得你们之间深厚的感情吗
And you remember that fondly?
不 我之所以被假释
No. I'm on probation
是因为我室友先动的手
because my roommate threw the first punch,
只不过最后进医院的是他罢了
but he's the one that ended up in the hospital.
艾弗莉
Avery...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们也许有办法找到目标了
We may have a way to figure out who we're looking for.
你发现了什么 丹尼尔
What did you find, Daniel?
目标使用的设备就在这里
The device that the target used is somewhere here,
我无法追踪它 但我可以和它通讯
And I can't track it, but I can communicate with it.
我可以发送一个语♥音♥文件和脚本
I can send it an audio file and then a script
自动从扬声器里播放出来
play automatically through the speakers.
-就像电♥话♥铃一样 -没错
- Like a phone ringing. - ?Yeah.
那你发送文件了吗
Oh. Did you send the file yet?
-还没 我需要你的许可 -我准了
- No, I need your authorization. - You have it.
-丹尼尔 赶紧发 -好好好
- Daniel, do it, go. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了
Here we go.
等等 不是那个
Wait. Wait. That's not it.
这边走 快来
Okay, it's this way. Come on.
就是这个
This is it.
这就是凶手上传文件的电脑
This is where the target uploaded the files from.
好 有了
Okay. Here we go.
这绝对就是凶手使用的电脑
The target was definitely using this computer.
现在看看是哪位工作人员在这登录了
Now let's just see which of the employees logs in from here.
检测结果:萨莎·博伊德
是萨莎·博伊德
Sasha Boyd.
社交软件该是一个对所有人都安全的地方
Social media should be a safe place for everyone.
任何人都不该看到这些屏幕上的东西
Nobody should have to see what comes across these screens.
打给安保部门 萨莎·博伊德就是凶手
Call security. Sasha Boyd is our target.
我们知道了萨莎·博伊德就是凶手
Okay, we know Sasha Boyd's our target.
那她的下一步动作又是什么
What's her next move?
你看见超文本链接里的网络地址了吗
You see the web address within the html?
那就是萨莎嵌入网站的下一张图片
That's the next photo Sasha embedded into the site,
下一张放出来的受害者照片
So the next victim, having something to do with the drugs,
将会跟毒品有点关系
will be in that photo.
不触发给每个照片墙用户发图的网站
Okay, so can we view the photo
我们能查看照片吗
without triggering the site to send it to every Pitchread user?
不能
No.
那你为什么那么激动
Well, then what are you so excited about? ?
这张照片也被标记了地理位置
Well, because the photo is geo-tagged, just like the others.
我可以不用浏览就分离照片的元数据
I can pull the metadata off the photo without viewing it...
不让萨莎有丝毫察觉
And get the location of our next victim
就得到下一个受害人的定位
without sasha knowing.
棒
Bam.
也就是我们的下一个地点
Our next location.
上吧 然后把坐标给伊利亚
Let's do it, then get the coordinates to Elijah.
波士顿
联调局 开门
FBI! Open up!
还有气 快叫急救人员来
We got a pulse. Get the EMTs in here!
安全进入
Landing clear!
此房♥间安全
This room's clear!
瑞恩·基尔默 32岁摄影师 瘾君子
Ryan Kilmer, 32-year-old photographer and heroin addict.
瑞恩受到了致命一击
Ryan was given a hot-shot--
一管致死量的海♥洛♥因♥
a lethal dose of heroin,
我们到之前他已经被丢在那一小时了
Left to overdose about an hour before we got here.
他情况怎样
How's he holding up?
差点就死了
Uh, it was close,
-但看起来能挺得过去 -太好了
- But looks like he's gonna make it. - ?Good.
萨莎貌似比我们快了一小时
Sasha's like, what, an hour ahead of us?
有情况随时通知你 伊利亚
We'll keep you posted, elijah.
瑞恩就是被称作照片墙渣滓的
All right, Ryan was part of an online trend
网络潮流中的一分子
known as the junkies of Picthread.
用户上传照片吹嘘自己吸毒
Users post photos glamorizing their drug use.
萨莎想给他个教训
Sasha wanted to teach him a lesson,
就像她对帕斯特·哈里森和妮可·赫根做的那样
Just like she did with Pastor Harrison and Nicole Hogan.
她想在社交网络上杀鸡儆猴
She wanted to make examples of them on social media.
把他们都联♥系♥到"图像警告"的标签上
Linking them all together with the hashtag "Graphic warning."
我还是不敢相信萨莎就是凶手
I still can't believe that Sasha's the target.
她看起来很正常 不是吗
She seemed so normal, right?
长时间作为内容审核人
Well, she must be extremely damaged
她肯定受到了严重的伤害
from her time as a content moderator.
做那种工作
You know, in jobs like that,
没有慢性的创伤后心理障碍都不正常
it's not unusual to have chronic ptsd.
就像打过仗的老兵
It's similar to what
所经历过的一样
combat veterans experience.
女性连环杀手的情况十分罕见
It's very rare to have a female serial killer.
这个群体通常不会这么暴♥力♥
They're usually not this violent.
在她心中 她知道
In her mind, she believes
这么做并非为了自己的快♥感♥
that she's not doing this for her own enjoyment.
她把自己当一个义务警♥察♥
She's a vigilante.
她真的相信她的行为会让网络更加安全
She really thinks she's making the internet safer.
所以她的"图像警告"的意思应该是
So maybe that's her graphic warning:
若敢上传这样的图片
post photos like these,
下一个死的就是你
you could be next.
救命 我在地狱里
你去了那个男生的葬礼
You went to this boy's funeral
就只是为了偷♥拍♥这张照片
just to snap this photo.
我有时会奇怪你们上传这些东西的时候
Sometimes I wonder what you people are thinking
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表