剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
也休了一学年的假重新申请学校
take a year off to reapply.
那件事让他很难再相信任何人
It took him forever to trust anyone again,
我们刚开始约会的时候他也不相信我
even me, when we started dating.
这就是那晚你没有把我介绍给他的原因
That's why you didn't introduce me the other night.
你是个联调局探员
You're an FBI agent.
你知道的 我怕你会去调查他
You know, I was afraid that you would look him up.
一个人是有罪还是清白仅仅取决于
Everyone gets to decide whether he's guilty or innocent
把他的名字敲进一个搜索引擎所得的结果
just by typing his name into a search engine
而无需知晓事实
without even knowing the facts.
那个女孩的谎言影响到诺亚的一生
That girl's lie will effect Noah for the rest of his life.
发生在诺亚身上的事情很糟
Well, what happened to Noah was terrible.
没人应该经历那些
No one should go through that.
但是作为一名联调局探员
But as an FBI agent,
我的工作宗旨是对事不对人
I operate on a case-by-case basis,
我只调查那些出现在我眼前的证据
looking at the evidence that's right in front of me.
格蕾丝 如果你知道任何
Grace, if you know anything
有关那次聚会的事情
about what happened at that party,
你得告诉我
you need to tell me.
我没见到有人被强♥奸♥
I didn't see anyone get attacked,
不过我有听到传言
but I've heard the rumors.
好像有人看到了什么东西
There could be someone who saw something.
他整晚都在聚会上录影
He was recording video at the party all night.
他的名字叫卡特·哈里斯
His name is Carter Harris.
他是另一个学生
Another student?
他是赛艇队里的人
He's on the crew team.
卡特 这不是那种你想要带着
Carter, this is not a code of silence
跟你走完下半生的沉默约定
you want to live the rest of your life with.
我们知道你在录
We know that you were documenting
五英里短程赛聚会的内容
the Sprint of the Five Mile party.
我们需要那段录像
We need that footage.
没有我的允许 你们不能查看我的手♥机♥
Well, you can't look at my phone without my consent.
你说得对 我们不能
You're right, we can't.
不过你问问你自己
But you need to ask yourself
什么更重要
what is more important:
是你的团队
your team,
还是一个你的诚实
or your integrity?
还有谢尔比·洛克哈特呢
And what about Shelby Lockhart?
听着 你担心你会背叛你的那帮兄弟
Listen, you're worried about betraying your boys.
我懂
I get it.
你们整年都在一起训练
You train together year round,
参加整个赛季的比赛
you compete all season,
每个周末都聚在一起
you party together every weekend.
你们相互依靠
You depend on each other.
这份兄弟情谊很棒
It's an amazing brotherhood.
当你成为那样的小队中的一员
When you're part of a group like that,
没人会把你当成一个完整的个体来看待
nobody sees you as an individual.
这就是你想要成为的人吗
Is this who you want to be?
想清楚啊 卡特 做出正确的选择
Come on, Carter, do the right thing.
我 我把录像删了
I-I deleted the footage.
是他们让我这么干的
They told me to.
给 没准你们能把视频恢复
Here. Maybe you can recover the video.
把手♥机♥交给丹尼尔·克鲁米兹
Get that to Daniel Krumitz.
你删掉的视频内容是什么
And what did you delete?
我不...我真不确定
I don't... I-I'm not sure, really.
是我无意间拍的
I caught it by mistake.
我当时在屋子里走来走去
I was just... I was walking around the house,
拍摄着派对的场景
filming the party,
然后就不小心撞见了他们...
and I accidentally walked in on them...
-跟谢尔比在一起 -是在强♥奸♥谢尔比
- uh, with Shelby. - Raping Shelby.
都有谁
Who did you see?
我不太确定
I, uh, I can't be sure.
你之前说是他们让你删掉视频
You said they told you to delete the footage.
"他们"都有谁
Who is "They"?
芬恩·汤姆森 皮特·温斯洛普和撒切尔·贝尔
Finn Thompson, Pete Winthrop and Thatcher Bell.
那时候是最后一科期中考试结束回家前
I was coming home from my last midterm
屋子里面所有人都很癫狂
and everybody in the house was freaking out.
其中一个人在秘密网站看浏览秘密时
One of the guys recognized the painting from the house
认出了屋里的画
when he was reading secrets on Miafina.
然后呢
What happened then?
芬恩逼大家发誓不许乱说
Finn made us all swear to keep our mouths shut.
这几个小子都是要去参加奥♥运♥会的
Look, those guys are headed for the Olympics.
要是被控诉强♥奸♥
A rape charge would...
他们的人生就毁了
ruin their lives.
停下来 求你们了
Stop, please!
求你们停下来
Please, stop!
皮特·温斯洛普
All right! Pete Winthrop.
芬恩·汤姆森 撒切尔·贝尔
Finn Thompson. Thatcher Bell.
你们三个留下 其他人出去
Stay. Everybody else, get out.
站起来
Stand up.
手放身体两侧
Hands out to your sides.
提醒你一下 警官
In case you've forgotten, Officer,
你们不能查看我们的手♥机♥
you're not allowed to look at our phones.
正确的称呼是"探员" 你们因
It's "Agent," and you're under arrest
对谢尔比·洛克哈特实施严重的性♥虐♥待
for the aggravated sexual abuse
而被捕了
of Shelby Lockhart.
恕我直言 探员
With all due respect, Agent,
我们可是帕克斯顿赛艇队的
we're the Paxton crew team.
我们不需要强♥奸♥别人
We don't have to rape anyone.
强♥奸♥无关性♥爱♥
Rape isn't about sex.
关乎权力
It's about power.
你们这个团队就像个狼群
And as a team, you operate as a pack.
这个校园就是你们的狩猎场
This campus is your hunting ground.
不好意思 手铐有点紧吧
Sorry, those a little tight?
坏消息
Bad news.
这三个手♥机♥里都没找到SOT515的相关信息
None of their phones I.D. them as SOT515.
芬恩·汤姆森
SOT515未找到
撒切尔·贝尔
SOT515未找到
皮特·温斯洛普
SOT515未找到
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
看来是其他人雇了奎因
Looks like someone else hired Quinn
SOT515未找到
帮他们掩盖犯罪
to cover up their crime.
那三个人有可能找别人帮忙了
Those three would've gone to someone else for help.
他们的手♥机♥也能帮我们找到这个人
Their devices can still lead us to him.
我猜他们不会发信息
I doubt they would've texted
或者打电♥话♥给这个提供帮助的人
or called whoever it was for help.
你说的没错
No, you're right.
他们肯定是亲自去找的
They would've gone in person.
并且肯定带着手♥机♥一起去了
And their phones would've been with them.
常去地点
Frequent locations.
卡特跟艾弗莉说
Carter gave Avery the date
赛艇队里有人看到谢尔比自白的那天是
that the team saw Shelby's confession--
期中考试的最后一天
last day of midterms.
那天是 在这
That was, uh, right there.
11月19日
November 19.
除了他们的住处以及这间屋子
All right, so, other than their house and this facility,
手♥机♥扫描
搜索: 常去地点
忽略:帕克斯顿大学赛艇队室
那天他们的三部手♥机♥
were their phones ever in the same place
是否曾出同时出现在同一地点
at the same time that day?
3部手♥机♥: 2小时
手♥机♥重合日期
11月19日
时间
位置
地址
北费尔菲尔德大街
华盛顿特区西
他们有两小时
They were all in the same location
都在同一位置
for two hours:
体育指导员朱利安·珀金斯的
the athletic director's office,
办公室
Julian Perkins.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好
Oh, good.
不用我打电♥话♥你们就来了
You saved me a phone call.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表