剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
脑子里在想些什么
when you post stuff like this.
我真的很好奇
I really do.
你...你要...
Wh... What are you gonna...
你要对我♥干♥什么
What are you gonna do to me?
我要给你个教训 托比
I'm teaching you a lesson, Toby.
我要给所有人一个教训
I'm teaching everyone a lesson.
什么教训
What is this?
你...你为什么要这样
W-why are you doing this?
求求你
Please...
求...求你
P-please...
求你 别...
Please, don't...
照片墙
真实的瑞猫
发布了新照片
查看 +评论
照片墙
真实的瑞猫
发布了新照片
查看 +评论
照片墙
真实的瑞猫
发布了新照片
查看 +评论
我知道 但这次真不是我
I know! ?All right, it wasn't me this time.
是我们的渣滓瑞恩·基尔默的照片
It's a photo of our junkie, Ryan Kilmer.
从他的账户里发出来的
Posted to his account.
我们没有扫描那个二维码
We didn't scan the QR code,
这一定是萨莎自己发的
so Sasha must have posted this.
她怎么不发下一张图片了
What stopping her from just posting the next photo?
因为没有下一张了
Because there isn't one.
我看了她最后一个二维码连接的网站后台
I got behind the site from her last QR code,
下一个信息是"请不要给钓鱼者机会"
and the next message is "Please don't feed the trolls,"
请不要给钓鱼者机会
但是...并没有图片
But... There's no photo.
萨莎的线索有不同的主题
Sasha's clues have different themes,
但每个主题都有一张特定的照片
but each one has a signature photo.
那这个主题为什么没有照片
So why doesn't this one have a photo?
蒙多探员
Agent Mundo.
卡尔·蒙多是我的父亲 怎么了
Yes, Cal Mundo is my father. Why?
你好
Hi.
妮娜 你在这里做什么
Nina, what the hell are you doing here?
德玟去哪了
Where's Devon?
他们说我妻子在这里
They said my wife was here.
我不得不告诉他们我是你妻子
I had to tell 'em I was your wife
他们才让我陪着你父亲
so they'd let me stay with your father.
陪着 怎么...
Stay? Wha...
你和他在一起做什么
What were you doing with him in the first place?
我救了你父亲一命 伊利亚
I saved your father's life, Elijah.
是他来见的我
He came to see me.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是想谈谈吧
To talk, maybe?
我是个很好的倾听者
I'm a pretty good listener.
你以前也是这么认为的
Well, you used to think so, anyway.
他说你和他说起过我
He said you told him about me.
他最开始并不友好
He was not very friendly at first.
但之后我们开始聊天...
But then we started talking...
对彼此多了些了解
Getting to know each other.
我们其实聊得很开心
We were actually having a really nice time.
然后突然间 他就倒下了
And then, out of nowhere, he just collapsed
救护人员来之前我一直给他做心肺复苏
and I had to give him CPR until the paramedics came.
他们说如果我没做的话他可能就活不成了
They said he might not have made it had I not done that.
我很抱歉 伊利亚
I'm sorry, Elijah.
我知道这对你来说一定很艰难
I know how hard this must be for you.
妮娜 认真地
Nina, listen to me
听我说
very carefully.
我要禁止你进入这家医院
I'm having you banned from this hospital
然后我会去申请限制令
and then I am filing a restraining order.
如果你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
If you call or text
或离我家任何一个人15米之内
or come within 50 feet of anyone in my family--
是任何人 你就会被逮捕
anyone-- you will be arrested.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
我是联调局的探员
I'm an agent with the FBI.
别测试我的底线
Don't test me.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
我一直只想帮你 我只是...
That's all I've ever wanted to do-- I just...
我不想让你帮忙
I don't want your help!
我想让你离开
I want you to leave.
离我的生活远点
Stay out of my life!
-我们知道萨莎在波士顿 -对
- Well, we know that Sasha is in Boston. - Right.
她在讯息没有传达完之前是不会停手的
She's not gonna stop until her message is complete.
对 而且我们知道下一宗罪是钓鱼
Right, and we know the next sin is trolling.
请不要给钓鱼者机会
没有照片的话 可能说明还没有人遇害
But with no photo, that could mean there's no victim yet.
她可能正在部署她下一桩谋杀
Could be staging her next murder as we speak.
实际上 我们也许能靠这个找到她
Actually, that could be how we find her.
瑞雯
Raven, uh,
登录萨莎的照片墙账户
log onto Sasha's Picthread account.
点击"粉丝"
Then click onto "Followers"
找到"你可能认识的人"那里
and go to the "People you may know" section.
像朋友圈和照片墙这样的社交媒体
Social media sites like Friendagenda and Picthread--
他们用这些 基于距离的
they use this, uh, proximity-based
-算法 对吗 -对
- algorithm, right? - Right.
来决定在这个部分里推荐谁
To determine who shows up in this section.
他们是在暗示人们
They actually suggest people
这些人曾在你附近出现过
that you have physically been around.
我今早下载了照片墙的手♥机♥应用
I downloaded the, uh, Picthread app this morning
用来测试
just to check it out.
好了 我现在没有粉丝 对吗
Okay, so I have zero followers, right?
如果我点到
So if I go to my
"你可能认识的人"那里
"People you may know" section,
然后...
then...
看看这些人
Look at all of 'em.
还有你 站在我身边的你
And you, who are standing right next to me,
是推荐列表的第一位
are number one on my list.
她在谋杀的时候
She was physically near
就站在受害者的身边
all of her victims while she was staging their murders.
所以他们会出现在这一功能中
All right, so they would show up in that section.
正在查了
Yeah, already on it.
萨莎·博伊德 粉丝
你可能认识的人
帕斯特·哈里森
Pastor Harrison.
妮可·赫根
Nicole Hogan.
瑞安·奇尔莫
Ryan Kilmer.
要找出谁才是萨莎
So in order to figure out who Sasha's
钓鱼罪的受害者 我们要...
trolling victim might be, we need to...
我们只要把在波士顿地区
All we need to do is cross-reference the Picthread users
有钓鱼历史记录的照片墙用户
in the boston area who have been flagged For trolling...
和萨莎"你可能认识的人"做对比
With the users of Sasha's "People you may know."
托比·艾伦
Toby Allen.
萨莎的下一个受害者
Sasha's next victim.
伙计们 他的手♥机♥开着
You guys, his phone is on.
找到他的位置了
We have his location.
在一家废弃的电影院
It's an abandoned theater.
萨莎可能正跟他在一起
And Sasha might be right there with him.
我要离开几个小时
Now, I'll only be gone a couple of hours,
但你必须要看好每张照片
but it's very important that you see every photo.
一张都不能漏掉 这是工作
You can't miss one. That's the job.
你稍微一走神
You look away for a second and you can
就可能错过发出的帖子
miss something that gets posted.
别走神 好吗
Don't go anywhere, okay?
托比 喜欢这些照片吗
Toby, are you enjoying those photos?
不
No!
萨莎 不许动 联调局
Sasha, freeze! FBI!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
真了不起
Wow, I'm impressed.
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me here?
我们找到了托比·艾伦
We found Toby Allen.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表