剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
I remember now-- I offered to buy you a drink at the corridor.
哦 对 没错
Oh, right, yeah.
世界真小
Yeah, small world.
嘿 我收到了特雷茜的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Hey, I just got a hit on Tracy's cell phone.
心动伴侣 特雷茜·贾科布斯
看 她在弗吉尼亚州15号♥公路上往南前进
Look, she's traveling south on route 15 in Virginia.
她肯定换了电♥话♥号♥码
She must have changed her phone number
因为号♥码还是离线状态
because it's still off-line.
但是她的心动伴侣软件还在运行
But her heartmate app is running.
因为就算你换了卡
'Cause even if you change your sim card,
某些程序比如心动伴侣还处于登录状态
some apps like Heartmate stay logged in.
我们可以查到她的新号♥码
We can find her new number.
你打电♥话♥给谁
Who are you calling?
打给伊利亚
I'm calling Elijah.
瑞雯 抱歉 我必须这么做
Raven, I'm sorry, I have to do this.
当地警局必须要逮捕她
Local PD needs to pick her up.
我知道
I know.
我猜就是下一条街了
Um, I think it's the next street here.
你开过了
Oh, you passed it.
你男朋友怎么样了
So how's your boyfriend?
他很好
He's good.
有人依靠的感觉一定很不错
Must be nice to have someone you can count on,
永远不会对你撒谎
someone who won't ever lie to you.
没错 是很好
Yeah, it's great.
你可以在这里把我放下来了
Um, you know, you can actually just let me off here.
我可以走过去
?I'll walk.
特雷茜·贾科布斯 你因被怀疑谋杀
Tracy Jacobs, you're under arrest
凯尔·布里斯托而被逮捕了
for the murder of Kyle Bristow.
你所说的每一句话和所做的每一件事
Anything you say can and will be used against you
都将成为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
警官 我不知道她是个逃犯
Uh, officer, I had no idea she was a fugitive.
我只是想载她一程
I just offered to give her a ride.
她的车爆胎了
She had a flat tire.
天哪 她看上去是个好人
Geez, she seemed so nice.
我没有杀凯尔·布里斯托
I didn't kill Kyle Bristow.
那你为什么要跑
Then why did you run?
我去过戒毒所
I-I was in rehab.
我有案底 在被证明清白之前我都是有罪的
I have a record-- I'm guilty until proven innocent.
你今天早上去凯尔家后发生了什么
What happened when you went to Kyle's house this morning?
门是开着的 我就走了进去
The door was wide open, so I-I just went inside.
凯尔在家吗
Was Kyle there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不断想起他的尸体躺在地上的画面
I keep seeing images of his body on the ground.
有好多好多的血
There was so much blood.
我不记得发生了什么
I don't remember what happened.
我真的很喜欢他
I really liked the guy.
我怎么会伤害他呢
Why would I hurt him?
你记得你昨天在心动伴侣上
Do you remember sending these messages
门是开的
直接走进去很奇怪
你在家吗
哥们 你居然都结婚了
搞什么鬼
下次请女孩去你家的时候
记得把你老婆孩子的照片藏起来
你这个骗人的王八蛋
逗我玩呢
你会付出代价的
我绝对会弄死你
发了这些信息给凯尔吗
to Kyle on heartmate yesterday?
不 我没有发
No, I didn't send these.
等一下 凯尔结婚了
Wait, Kyle's married?
是的
Yes.
你没有在心动伴侣上和凯尔联♥系♥
You weren't communicating with Kyle on heartmate.
但这是他的照片 他在和我发短♥信♥
But it was his picture; he was texting me.
是有人假装成凯尔
That was someone pretending to be Kyle.
这些是有权限使用
These are the men that had access
黑你设备的电脑的人
to the computer that hacked you.
你能认得出其中某个人吗
Do you recognize any of them?
他 我觉得他叫霍顿
Him, I think his name is Holden?
霍顿·凯特尼克
我的车爆胎了 他提议要送我一程
I had a flat tire, and he offered to give me a ride.
特雷茜 你和霍顿还有其他接触吗
Tracy, did you have any other encounters with Holden?
他说我们在酒吧里见过
He said I met him in a bar.
我好像拒绝了他的搭讪
I guess I blew him off.
我想霍顿在心动伴侣上
I believe that Holden was pretending
假装成了凯尔
to be Kyle on heartmate.
在酒吧和你的见面不是偶遇
Meeting you in that bar was no accident.
他花了好几个星期装成凯尔 了解你
He spent weeks as Kyle, getting to know you,
还不知道
想放松一下
让他可以在真实世界里接近你
so that he could approach you in the real world--
我想去跳舞
你的偏好 喜欢什么不喜欢什么
Your preferences, what you liked and disliked,
已经换上睡衣在看电视了
艾米·舒默太搞笑了
谁能让你开怀大笑
what made you laugh and smile.
谁不喜欢图帕克啊
他知道我在戒酒互助会
He knew I was in AA.
因为我告诉了凯尔
Because I told Kyle.
我告诉了他所有的事
I told him everything.
霍顿沉迷于自己的情圣世界中
Holden is his very own Cyrano de Bergerac.
你在酒吧里拒绝他的时候
When you rejected him in that bar,
他觉得自己所做的一切都付诸东流
he felt all of his work had been for nothing,
所以他决定要报复你
and he decided he was gonna get revenge.
特雷茜·贾科布斯和凯尔· 布里斯托的死没有关系
Tracy Jacobs is not guilty of Kyle Bristow's murder.
我要你说服州检察官
I need you to convince the state prosecutor
再等72小时再起诉
to hold of for 72 hours before prosecuting.
我只能给你几条法律建议
Let me give you some legal counsel instead.
别管这件事
Walk away.
你不能在这件事上吊死
This is not a hill you want to die on.
我不能不管
I can't walk away.
梅森 这姑娘是无辜的
Mason, this young woman is innocent.
是霍顿·凯特尼克给她下了套
Holden Katnik is framing her.
公诉人在凶器上发现了她的指纹 而且她逃跑了
The prosecutor has prints on a murder weapon, and she fled.
-你的证据呢 -真♥相♥很明显啊
- Where's your evidence? - It's clear what happened here.
霍顿杀了凯尔
Holden murdered Kyle.
然后在心动伴侣上给特雷茜发了信息
Then he sent Tracy messages on Heartmate
骗她去凯尔的家
luring her to Kyle's house
我住在银泉市
克莱蒙特街596♥4♥号♥
在犯罪现场放了一部一次性手♥机♥
And planted a burner cell at the scene.
特雷茜到了之后 霍顿给她下了药
When Tracy arrived, Holden drugged her.
他从犯罪现场拿走了凶器
He took the murder weapon from the scene,
开车把特雷茜带去了汽车旅馆
drove Tracy to a motel
又把凶器放在了她的旅馆房♥间里
and then planted the murder weapon in her motel room.
特雷茜手♥机♥上那些愤怒的留言是他发的
He's responsible for the angry messages on tracy's phone.
哥们
你居然都结婚了
搞什么鬼
你这个骗人的王八蛋
逗我玩呢
你会付出代价的
我绝对会弄死你
这都是为了伪造杀人动机
It's all a setup to fabricate motive.
陪审团可能会觉得你的故事不错
That story might impress a jury,
但特雷茜的证词没法验证这个故事
but Tracy's testimony won't even back it up.
她根本不记得这些事情
She has no memory of those events.
如果你想让她免罪
I mean, if you want to exonerate her,
光有猜想可不行
you need more than conjecture.
你得有霍顿·凯特尼克犯罪的证据才行
You need to prove that this Holden Katnik did it.
尼尔森 克鲁米兹
Nelson, Krumitz.
我要知道布里斯托案的进展
I need to know where we stand on the Bristow case.
-我们有证据证明特雷茜的清白吗 -没有
- Do we have anything to prove that Tracy's innocent? - No.
我查看了特雷茜常去的地点
I looked at Tracy's frequent locations.
她12:32到12:42的确在凯尔·布里斯托家里
She was at Kyle Bristow's house from 12:32 until 12:42 P.M.
死亡时间窗是上午11点到下午2点之间
And time of death window is from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
所以这没法洗清特雷茜的嫌疑
So that does not clear Tracy.
如果我们有死亡的具体时间 就能证明
If we had the exact time of death, we could prove
谋杀发生时 特雷茜根本不在那
Tracy wasn't even there when kyle was murdered.
酶
Enzymes.
他们说着奇怪的词语
Are we supposed to follow people
然后跑出房♥间的时候 我们要不要跟着
when they say weird words and run out of the room?
警局证物
凯尔·布里斯托
如果这样行得通
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表