剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
来收取的透♥支♥费用
the bank took through this scam.
他只是想把钱还给这些人
He's just trying to pay the people back.
给他们的其实就是银行偷走的钱
Give them money that the bank basically stole from them.
所以我们的网络罗宾汉是你
So our Cyber Robin Hood is you.
不 不是说就是你
No, not-not you you.
是跟你一样的人
But someone like you.
也许就是个不满巴纳比银行的客户
Maybe it's just a fed-up Barnaby Bank customer,
在力图复仇
who's out for revenge.
他有刀
He's got a knife!
这场打斗太可怕了
The fight was crazy.
这个人当时正在炫耀
This one guy was bragging about getting
得到了一笔巴纳比银行的退款
a cash refund from Barnaby Bank,
用这些白来的钱做成了一桩大买♥♥卖♥♥
making a huge deal about all his free money.
而另一个人很生气 因为他没有拿到
And another guy got pissed because he didn't get one.
我不怪他 我也没拿到
I don't blame him. I didn't get one, either.
一男子因巴纳比银行现金退款被捅伤
无论如何 他们吵得很凶
Anyways, they were arguing.
其中一个大打出手
And one of them threw a punch.
而另一个掏出了一把刀
And the other one pulled a knife.
我不敢相信他真的捅了那家伙
I can't believe he stabbed the guy.
我们的目标没仔细考虑过他的计划
Our target didn't think through his plan.
他认为退给大家钱能让他们开心
He thought getting people paid would make them happy.
他没考虑过人性的贪婪
He didn't account for human greed.
不论他是救星还是罪犯 人们都会相互争斗吗
People are fighting each other over whether he's a savior or a criminal?
我们给自己找了个大♥麻♥烦
We got ourselves a problem.
罗宾汉的革命开始了
Robin Hood's revolution has begun.
我跟尼尔森花了整晚
Nelson and I spent the entire night
梳理银行网络
combing through the bank's network.
仍然无法预计网络罗宾汉的下一步动态
Still can't figure out Cyber Robin Hood's next move.
这是你的新玩具吗 D.B.
Got yourself a new toy, D.B.?
世界最小的可编程机器人
The world's smallest programmable robot.
你状态不错 顺便说一句
You look great, by the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我努力在面对5K1听证会法官之前
I am trying to look professional before I go
看起来更职业一些
in front of the judge for my 5K1 hearing.
你想过接下来要做什么吗
You given any thought to what you want to do after?
老实说 我...
Honestly, I was...
我想去私营企业找个工作
I was thinking about taking a job in the private sector.
是啊 像你这样有才能的人
Yeah, there are a lot of opportunities for somebody
会有很多机会的
out there with your skill set.
只是 我猜我会假装你还在这儿的
It's just, I guess I assumed you were gonna stay here.
无法想象这里没你该怎么办 说实话
Cannot imagine this place without you, to be honest.
是啊
Yeah.
这里有太多的回忆
A lot of memories here.
比起两年前醉醺醺闯进来的小太妹
I've come a long way since I was the young punk
我长进了不少
who stumbled in here two years ago.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
需要 我在找一个叫艾弗莉·瑞安的人
Yeah, I'm looking for someone named Avery Ryan.
你是谁
Who are you?
瑞雯·拉米雷斯
Raven Ramirez.
我第一天上班
It's my first day.
你就是瑞雯·拉米雷斯
You're Raven Ramirez?
日蚀
Eclipse.
那个日蚀吗
The Eclipse?
怎么了 你有话跟我说吗 大胡子
Why, do you have something to say to me, Beardo?
我那时候脾气真臭
I had such attitude.
我以为我无所不知
I thought I knew everything.
你现在也这样
You still do.
无论你选择做什么 瑞雯
You know, whatever you choose to do, Raven,
你都会很出色
you're gonna do great.
谢谢 D.B.
Thanks, D.B.
不会吧
No way.
有个人在图飞上声称自己
Someone is claiming to be our
是我们的网络罗宾汉
Cyber Robin Hood on ToggleFly.
看看这个
Look at that.
"特区的市民们 请停止争斗
"Citizens of the District, stop fighting.
不要再刀剑相向
"Do not turn on each other.
银行才是我们唯一的敌人
"The bank is our only enemy.
事成之后 银行将付出巨大代价
"When I'm done, the payout will be huge
它将俯首称臣"
and the bank will be brought to its knees."
我们有什办法追踪到源设备吗
All right, any way we can track this to the originating device?
我可以试试 但我猜
I mean, I'll try, but my guess
这条信息经过很多台代理服务器的处理
is that the post was routed through a dozen proxies.
试试吧
Try.
看到了吗
Hey, you see that?
看起来像是网络罗宾汉的新一轮攻击
Looks like Cyber Robin Hood's next hack.
装甲车在市区肆意横行
罗宾汉进入了巴纳比银行的
Cyber Robin Hood gained access to one of Barnaby Bank's
地下车♥库♥并偷到一辆
underground parking structures and stole
科尔顿安保装甲车
a Colton Security armored truck.
还用之前关闭自动取款机监控的代码
Then he shut down every one of the surveillance cameras,
关掉了所有的监控摄像头
using the same code he wrote to shut down the ATM cams.
所以我们根本不知道他何时下的手
So we have no idea exactly when he pulled this heist.
我们知道的是车厢里
What we do know is that $1.2 million
有120万美元
was in the back of the truck.
但为什么这钱就那么放着
I mean, why have the cash just lying around?
他第一次入侵后 我们关闭了自动取款机
When we unplugged the ATMs to stop Robin Hood's first hack,
巴纳比银行必须找个地方保管多余的现金
it forced Barnaby Bank to find a place to store all that extra cash.
没错 大多数银行
Right, most banks
都有另外的安全存钱区
keep their cash reserves in secure offsite locations.
巴纳比银行把钱放到卡车里
Barnaby Bank kept their cash in the trucks with the intention
就是为了把钱运出特区
of getting it all out of the District,
但网络罗宾汉先下手了
but Cyber Robin Hood struck first.
他只需要一张钥匙卡
All he had to do was swipe a key card
就能偷走一台装甲车
to steal the armored truck.
警♥察♥在天桥下发现了
Police found the abandoned truck
被遗弃的卡车 没有指纹
underneath an overpass; no prints.
截至目前 这些黑客攻击
Up until now, both of these hacks--
自动取款机和透♥支♥退款
the ATM and the overdraft refund--
都是远程操作
were both done remotely.
但偷车可是亲自上阵
Stealing a truck is done in person,
这么说 罗宾汉不仅仅是一个黑客
which means Robin Hood is not just a hacker.
他知道钱放在哪里
He knew where that money was.
知道怎么进出放钱的地方
He knew how to get in, he knew how to get out.
这是监守自盗
This is an inside job.
我要知道有权限进出被偷卡车所在地下车♥库♥的
I want the names of every employee who has access
所有员工的名字
to that underground structure where that truck was stolen.
好久不见
Long time no see.
听着 我希望你可以
Listen, I was hoping maybe you could...
跟我说清楚一些事情
help shed some light on something for me.
什么事
Yeah? What's up?
我借记卡上多了些奇怪的账
Some odd charges show up on my debit card.
内衣 钻石耳环
Lingerie, diamond earrings...
玫瑰花♥园♥旅馆的小住
a stay at the Rose Garden Inn.
那跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
这都是我落在酒吧的那张卡上的消费记录
The charges were made on the card I left at the bar.
你大老远到这里来
Did you come all the way down here
就是为了说我偷了你的卡
to accuse me of stealing your card?
消费记录显而易见
Charges were very specific.
你跟我说过你喜欢住在玫瑰花♥园♥旅馆
You told me you loved staying at the Rose Garden Inn.
伊利亚 我已经把卡还你了
Elijah, I returned your card to you.
我如果要偷你的钱为什么要还你卡
Why would I do that if I was gonna steal your money?
你有证据证明是我买♥♥了那些东西吗
Did you find any evidence that I made those purchases?
-没有 -不是我♥干♥的 伊利亚
- No. - I didn't do it, Elijah.
不过我觉得你知道
I kind of think you know that, though.
如果你需要谈心 当然是以朋友的身份
If you need somebody to talk to-- as friends, obviously,
你知道去哪找我
uh, you know where to find me.
吉哈迪·约翰也是用面具隐藏身份
Jihadi John tried to hide behind a mask, too.
你知道中情局是怎么认出他的吗
You know how the CIA identified Jihadi John?
通过手上的静脉
The veins in his hands.
他们用一种叫光学性血管透视的技术
They used a technique called optical-based vein uncovering
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表