剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
In this case, you didn't.
我要禁止你出外勤
I'm taking you out of the field.
什么
You what?
-艾弗莉 拜托 -直到你头脑清醒过来
- Avery, come on. - Just until you get your head straight.
伊利亚
Elijah,
这不是你的作风
this is not you.
如果你是来教训我
If you came here to lecture me
没去看医生
about not making that appointment,
那你还是省省力气吧
you can save your breath.
鸡汤
Chicken soup.
米歇尔做的
From Michelle.
你看起来真糟糕
You look like hell.
彼此彼此
So do you.
至少我有理由
Least I got an excuse.
艾弗莉今天禁止我出外勤了
Avery took me out of the field today.
我猜咱家人的固执是一脉相传
I guess stubbornness runs in the family.
四年级的时候 乔伊·鲍姆加滕
Fourth grade. Joey Baumgarten.
你还记得吗
Remember?
记得
Yeah.
把我从自行车上推下来 打我的脸
Pushed me off my bike, punched me in the face,
还戳破了我的车胎
let the air out of my tires.
你一路哭着把车推回了家
You pushed your bike all the way home crying.
你还记得你是怎么对我说的吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
你说 "儿子 你需要多久都可以"
You said, "Son, you take as much time as you need.
"但当你准备好 你就去跟乔伊打架
"But when you're ready, you're gonna fight Joey,
你会赢的"
and you're gonna win."
两天后
Two days later,
你开车载我去公园 我找到了乔伊
you drove me to the park. I found Joey.
我赢了
And I won.
爸 你得了癌症
Dad, you got cancer.
现在
Now,
你和我...
You and I both...
都必须按自己的方式对它妥协
need to come to terms with that in our own way.
你需要多久都可以
So take as much time as you need.
但当你准备好
But when you're ready...
我们一起对抗它
We're gonna fight.
我们会赢的
And we're gonna win.
之前的事
About earlier...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你跟谁发短♥信♥是你的事
Who you text is your business.
他是我的学习伙伴
He's my study partner.
亨利
Henry.
学习伙伴
Study partner?
我懂了
Oh, uh, a'ight.
学习伙伴
Study partner.
不 尼尔森 真的就是一起学习
No, Nelson. We-we actually study together.
拿普通同等学历证书
For our GED.
这不是给高中辍学的人准备的吗
Isn't that for people who didn't finish high school?
我几年前伪造了高中文凭
Well, I faked my high school diploma a few years back.
我做黑客那会儿倒没什么 可是...
Didn't matter when I was hacking, but...
现在就...
Now it's, um...
弃恶从善了
White hat rubbing off on you?
差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
这是我需要为...
It's just something that I need to do for...
自己做的事
for me.
确实
Right.
如果你能为我保密
?And I'd appreciate it if you could, uh,
我会感激不尽
keep it on the D.L.
姑娘
Oh, girl.
你了解我 我是保密之王
You know me, I'm the king of keeping things on the D.L.
你是保密之王啊
Oh, you're the king, huh?
你知道我是的
You know I'm the king.
我来跟你道晚安
I've come to bid you good night.
我想说"睡个好觉"
I'd say "Sleep tight,"
但我知道这时日说起来容易做起来难
but I know that's easier said than done these days. ?
拜托 就这样吗
Come on, that's it?
不用做冥想练习吗
No meditation exercise?
没有熏人的抗失眠茶吗
No stinky insomnia tea?
你要放弃我了吗
You're giving up on me?
没错
Yep.
你的重要约会改期了吗
Did you reschedule your big date?
是啊 没 其实没有
Oh, yeah. Uh, no, not exactly.
很显然"我有工作"这种老套的借口
Apparently the good old-fashioned excuse "I had to work"
已经不能取信于人了
is no longer believable.
你呢
What about you?
你什么时候再去跟希维尔主管吃鲜虾盅
When's your next Shrimp cocktail with Director Silver?
我也想改期
?I tried to reschedule a sit-down,
可他显然还在生我的气
but apparently he's still mad at me
因为我没有接受副主管的职位
for not taking the deputy director job.
我们可真是一对难兄难弟 不是吗
Well, we're a couple of sad sacks, aren't we?
看那两位
Look at those two.
他们连瞒都不瞒了
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
我一直...
You know, I've been, uh...
我一直在想尼尔雯的事
I've been thinking about this whole Nelven thing.
我觉得可以起个更好的名字
I think we can do better.
不如... 布罗迪·尼尔森
How 'bout... It's, uh, Brody Nelson
和瑞雯·拉米雷斯 对吧
and-and Raven Ramirez, right?
瑞尔森...
What about...
怎么样
Relson?
不不 好了
?No, no. Okay, okay, okay.
等等
Wait, wait.
-不好 -拉米尔森
- No, no. - Ramelson?
不好
No.
布罗雷斯
Bromirez.
布瑞雯 布瑞雯
Braven. Braven.
布瑞雯 这个...
Braven. Oh, that...
这个好 布瑞雯
That's good. Braven.
晚安 布瑞雯
Night, Braven!
-他们听不见你说话 -希望如此
- They can't hear you. - ?I hope not.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表