剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
这论♥坛♥的管♥理♥员♥让我们深入到网站代码里
All right, the forum's webmaster let us behind the site code,
看这个
and look at this.
我挺感兴趣
你能做什么?
收割者给他们发了一条链接
Reaper sent them back a link.
目标的深网网站
Our target's deep web site.
他把自己包装成一个罪犯们的网络打手
He's marketing himself as a cyber hit man for criminals.
付给他大笔酬劳后
For a large fee,
他将虚拟地杀死任何一名追踪你的警♥察♥
he'll digitally kill a cop chasing you,
任何一个控诉你的律师
a lawyer trying you,
或是一个与你对立的证人
or a witness testifying against you.
对 因为一个"死"警♥察♥无法得到搜查令
Right, because a dead cop can't pull a warrant
或实施逮捕
or make an arrest.
"死"律师不可能去庭审
A dead lawyer can't go to trial.
我们知道这个网站的大本营在哪
Do we know anything about
或者是谁在运营这个网站吗
where this site is hosted or who's hosting it?
不知道
Negative.
服务器的IP地址是伪造的
The server IP address is bogus
而且收割者也没有暴露自己的任何信息
and Reaper doesn't reveal anything about himself.
这家伙很谨慎
I mean, the guy's careful.
也就是说我们想抓住他还差得远
So we're not actually any closer to catching him.
那我们就将计就计
Well, let's try to use the site as it was intended,
雇他
to hire him.
尼尔森 你能点下那个"如何操作"吗
Nelson, will you click on the "How it works"?
好 看起来收割者
Okay, so it looks like Reaper
死之文-如何操作
如何操作 I 提交
会让你上传一个关于你自己的视频
makes you upload a video of yourself.
你告诉他你的名字
You give your name,
你计划中的受害者的名字
the name of your intended victim,
再解释一下你为什么想要他们的命
and an explanation for why you need them dead.
如果他选中了你
If he takes you on,
他就会回复你的视频
he responds to your video message and arranges
并亲自去拿他的费用
an in-person pick up of his fee.
那为什么会有人自愿发一个
Okay, now why would someone willingly send a video
会让自己有罪的视频呢
that incriminates themselves?
说明收割者的客户都孤注一掷
Well, Reaper's clients are desperate.
他们为了脱罪什么都做得出来
They'll do anything to escape justice.
我们给收割者发一段视频
All right, so we send Reaper a video
要他让某个警♥察♥虚拟死亡
requesting he digitally kill some cop,
希望他能上钩 当他出现收钱的时候
hope he bites, and when he shows up to get paid,
我们就去抓他
we grab him.
-好主意 -那好
- That's the idea. - ?Great.
我来
I volunteer.
不不不 不能是你
No, no, no, no, no, no. It can't be you.
这段视频是他清除卧底探员的方法
This video is his way of weeding out undercover agents.
我们没时间帮你建一个完美无缺的档案
We don't have to time to build you up a bulletproof cover.
我们也不能让你带着个漏洞百出的故事
Yeah, and we can't risk you dangling out there
去外面当卧底
with a story full of holes.
我愿意试试看
I'll take my chances.
不行 我同意他俩的意见
No, no, I agree with these two.
我们得假设收割者会做好调查
We have to assume that Reaper does his homework.
我们不能用探员
We can't use an agent.
我们需要一个平民
We need a civilian.
还得是个确实想杀♥警♥♥察♥的平民
A civilian, who believably wants to kill a cop.
也许不用
Well, maybe not.
或许我们只要一个
Maybe we just need somebody
有着特别引人入胜的真实故事的人
with an incredibly compelling true story
以及一个收割者无法拒绝的报价
and an offer that Reaper can't resist.
我的名字叫安德鲁·麦克斯
My name is Andrew Michaels.
三天前 我发现自己成了活死人
Three days ago, I woke up dead.
我不知道是不是你杀了我
I don't know if you killed me,
都这个时候了 我也无所谓了
or at this point, I don't even care.
我想要回我的生活
I need my life back.
这事谁都没法解决
No one can fix this.
我...我实在不知道怎么办了
I'm-I'm out of my options, uh,
这个月我就要结婚了
I'm getting married in a month.
我本来要结婚的
Was getting married.
死人可没办法拿结婚证
Dead people can't get a marriage license.
当我告诉我未婚妻的时候她脸上的表情
The look on my fiancée's face when I told her.
我只是...
I just...
我那么爱她
I love her so much.
杰西卡 她是我的一切
J-Jessica... She's everything to me.
我的所有
Everything.
我只是想跟她结婚
I just want to marry her,
所以拜托了 我会给你33000美元
so, please, I'll pay you $33,000.
我能给你的只有这么多了
That's what I have to offer.
拜托了
Please.
那么现在呢 怎么办
Uh, what, what now?
等
We wait.
你找到了另一半我很开心
I'm glad you found someone.
听起来你真的很爱她
Sounds like you really love her.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
它...它就这么发生了
It's-it's just the way it came out.
我一直在想这件事 而你...
It was on my mind, and you...
你理应得到幸福
You deserve to be happy.
我一直以为我会孤老终生
I always thought I was going to be alone.
直到我遇到了杰西卡
Then I met Jessica.
安德鲁 我得问问你关于
Andrew, I have to ask you about
人身保险的事
the life insurance.
为什么我的受益人还是你
Oh, why you're still my beneficiary.
已经过了十年了
It's been over ten years.
你会以为我疯了的
Uh, uh, you're going to think I'm crazy.
那也不是头一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
好吧
Uh, okay, um,
在汉娜和我们那件事后的
about six months after
大概六个月时
Hannah and us,
我有了一次轻微的心脏病发
I had a mild heart attack.
轻微的
Mild.
医生说只是压力太大 威士忌喝太多
Doctor said it was just too much stress and scotch.
在康复中 我要填一些文件
In recovery, I'm filling out the paperwork.
我一直盯着"紧急联络人"那一格
I find myself staring at the "In case of emergency" box.
我突然想起来
It hits me...
我还是单身
I'm alone.
我该写上谁的名字
Whose name do I put down?
那本该是那个会来救你的人
It's supposed to be the person who comes to your rescue.
让你有安全感 你所...
Makes you feel safe, who you l...
没有其他人了 艾弗莉
There was no one else, Avery.
你的名字不停地出现在表格上
Your name went on a lot of forms.
我也把你的名字填到许多我的文件上了
I put your name on a lot of my boxes, too.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
你结婚之后就该换掉了
That's going to have to change when you get married.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
我...
I...
成功了吗
So it worked?
看来我们要去费城
It looks like we're heading to Philly
死之文- 消息
收割者32-2秒前
费城-布罗德和汉考克街口-下午5点
去抓收割者了
to catch a reaper.
好了 各位 都听着
All right, everyone, listen up.
目标可能是任何人
Our target could be anyone.
我们没有照片和真名等信息
We have no photo, no real name,
所以瞪大你们的眼睛
so keep your eyes open.
你的东西在这
Here's your stuff,
但你的设备都没了
minus your devices.
联调局把设备留了下来
Those will remain with the FBI
作为证物 防止你再入歧途
as evidence, in case you decide to stray.
别担心 我不会再犯法了
Don't worry, I will not be crossing the line again.
我们等着看吧
Well, we'll find that out, won't we?
斯黛拉 不要误解我的意思
Stella, don't take this the wrong way,
但我再也不想见到你了
but I never want to see you again.
好的
Okay.
看到一名男子正在接近
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表