剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
There's blood everywhere and he's not moving.
-然后他想象自己是受害者 -救命
-Then he's the victim. -Please help.
有人闯进我家来了
Someone just broke into my house.
他要勒死我丈夫
He's strangling my husband.
现在 他变成了凶手
Now, Leo's the killer.
不 不 不要
No. No, no!
他从中精挑细选 弄个集锦
He's recreating his greatest hits.
对 但病毒跟这些东西有什么关系呢
Yeah, but what does the virus have to do with all this?
为什么是今天
And why today?
今天是他被炒的周年纪念日
It's the anniversary of the day he was fired.
看吧 里奥是个施虐狂
Look, Leo is a sadist
恐惧之声让他欲♥火♥焚身
who's aroused by the sound of fear.
病毒让他横行无阻
The virus does everything that he needs.
电♥话♥被挂断耽误了救援
The dropped calls delay the emergency responders,
这样便更加重了受害者的恐慌
which maximizes the victims' panic.
里奥把这些录下来
Leo records the calls
这样他就可以日后享受
so he can enjoy them later.
这些就是他作为连环杀手的战利品
It's his version of a serial killer taking a trophy.
克鲁米兹 你是不是说过
Krumitz, didn't you say there were
播放列表里只有三段录音
three recordings on that playlist?
911报♥警♥中心 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
救命 他在拿刀捅他
Help! He's stabbing him.
他在捅我爸
He's stabbing my dad!
您叫什么名字 您在哪
What's your name? Where are you?
迪伦 我也不知道我在哪
Dylan. And I don't know where I am.
我们...我们刚刚才看完比赛
We just... we left the game.
这是条小巷
It's an alley.
我们已派出救援
Help is on the way.
那个男的已经跑了
The man just left!
我很害怕
I'm scared.
没事的 迪伦
It's okay, Dylan.
你先到你♥爸♥爸身边去 告诉我你看到的情况
I need you to go to your dad. Tell me what you see.
他已经不动了
He's not moving!
里奥模仿了播放列表里的前两段录音
Leo mimicked the first two recordings on the playlist.
而这段录音
And this recording
记录的是小巷里父亲在儿子面前被杀的过程
is of a man being stabbed in an alley in front of his son.
发生在晚上8点53分
It happened at 8:53 at night.
这是他的下一步行动
This is his next move.
他又要杀人了
He's gonna kill again.
我们必须阻止里奥·芬奇
We need to stop Leo Finch.
当然 但怎么做
Yeah, but how?
纽约可是有成百上千条的巷子
There are thousands of alleys in New York City.
好吧 各位 听清楚
Okay, everybody, listen up.
我们主要找的是一条堆了堆干草的小巷
We're basically looking for a-an alley in a haystack.
里奥的两次模仿式谋杀
Leo's two copycat killings
发生的时间都跟原谋杀案发生的时间一致
took place the same time of day as the original crimes,
这就是说在今晚8点53分
which means at approximately 8:53 tonight,
有人会遭到凶手的袭击
somebody is gonna get stabbed.
我们得开始行动了 好吧
So let's get going on this. All right?
在里奥·芬奇找到他的下一个猎物之前
We've got just over an hour to find this Leo Finch
我们有一个小时的时间来找到他
before he finds his next victim.
D.B. 我找到里奥的播放列表中
D.B., I figured out what the three 911 calls
这三个报♥警♥电♥话♥间的共同点了
on Leo's playlist all have in common.
他们都持续了20多分钟
They all lasted over 20 minutes...
比你这的报♥警♥电♥话♥的平均时间长了快三倍
almost three times longer than your average 911 call.
这些受害者的死是因为
The victims all died because
里奥并没有及时派出救护人员
Leo didn't dispatch the paramedics in time.
所以他们的死是他一手造成的
So he orchestrated their deaths.
刚与纽约市警♥察♥局联♥系♥
Just spoke to the NYPD.
他们已经对里奥发布了全境通告
They issued a BOLO for Leo.
我已经给他们发了杀毒代码
And I sent them the antidote.
他们将给在那片地区所有使用安珀警报的手♥机♥
They'll push it to all cell phones in the area
-都推送代码 -好
-using AMBER Alerts. -Right.
那么你们已经弄明白了那个
So you guys figured out the, uh,
字母数字组合问题 对吗
alphanumeric problem, did you?
我们用的是缓存溢出
We used a buffer overflow exploit,
多谢了你
thank you very much.
没错 它会用一连串的文本
That's right. It'll flood the phones
迫使手♥机♥上不断地
with a specific sequence of text
弹出纽约市警♥察♥局的主页
to force the NYPD home page to pop up.
安珀警报
那个主页现在也会有杀毒软件下载了
Now, that home page will have a download for the antidote.
911病毒防护更新
我们可真是天才
Basically, we're geniuses.
-没错 -差不多吧
-Exactly. -Basically.
-差不多 -帮我个忙 行吗
-Basically. -Do me a favor, though, will you?
打电♥话♥给纽约市警♥察♥局 告诉他们
Call NYPD back, tell them to display a photo
把里奥·芬奇的照片和杀毒软件放一起
of Leo Finch with the antidote.
最好能把全城的人都变成我们的眼线
Might as well make the city our eyes and ears.
没错
Uh... yeah, uh...
我觉得去做这事的应该是你
I think you should do that.
-为啥 -拿出点威慑力来
-Why is that? -Might get a little pushback.
他们肯定一直在跟我的市长朋友啰嗦
Apparently, they've been chatting with my pal the mayor.
尼尔森 这跟你黑了证券交易所那事
Yeah, Nelson, this has nothing to do
根本无关 好吗
with your Stock Exchange hack, all right?
给他们回电
Call them back,
告诉他们把他的照片
tell them to post the photo
和杀毒软件放一起 快点去吧
and the antidote. Come on, buddy.
做你的英雄去
This is your hero moment.
你搞得定的 尼尔森
You got this, Nelson.
行 行
Right, right.
做英雄 行
My hero moment. All right.
我刚和警♥察♥局长谈过了
I just talked to the police chief.
他告诉我说你使用安珀警报
He told me that you're using an AMBER Alert
来发送布罗迪·尼尔森写的杀毒软件代码
to send out an antidote written by Brody Nelson.
没错
That's correct.
在代码公之于众之前
We'll have to verify that code
我们将对它进行审核
before it goes out to the public.
我已经请了一家私人安全公♥司♥
I've hired a private security firm.
不行 没必要 而且我们也没时间
No, that's not necessary and we don't have the time.
我们正在追缉一名凶手
We are chasing a killer, here.
我太清楚了 而且我也很震惊
I'm well aware of that, and I'm shocked
你们在这么重要的节点
that you would even trust a black hat
会去信任一名黑客
with something this critical.
我听说过你总会用与众不同的策略
I've heard about your unconventional tactics,
副主管
Deputy Director,
但这样不合适也很危险
but this is inappropriate and dangerous.
卡瓦纳市长 你愿意再牺牲
Mayor Cavanaugh, how many more lives
联调局将入侵纽约证劵交易所的
19岁黑客布罗迪尼尔森逮捕归案
是啊 但纽约市长可不这么看
Yeah, but not to the mayor of New York City.
在他眼中我永远是
I mean, all he saw was a black hat
入侵证券交易所的黑客
who brought down the stock exchange.
好像不管我做了什么好事
It's like no matter what I do right,
都洗不清过去的污点
I can't shake what I did wrong.
我搜索自己的名字的时候搜到这个
This is what pops up when I Google my name.
你看
Look at this.
联调局将入侵纽约证劵交易所的
19岁黑客布罗迪尼尔森逮捕归案
拜托
Hey, come on.
你不用回华盛顿的
You didn't have to come back to Washington.
你本可以留在纽约
You could have stayed in New York.
我知道 但我会拖你们后腿
I know, but I was... I was a distraction.
你还得为我辩护
You had to go to bat for me.
卡瓦纳市长也没说错
It's not like anything Mayor Cavanaugh said wasn't true.
真的吗 你真的拿了八百万
Really? You really took that eight million?
除了那句 克鲁米
Except for that, Krummy.
我们很久之前就洗脱你的嫌疑了
Hey, we cleared you of that long ago.
尽管你不能改写历史
The fact remains you can't rewrite history,
但你可以创造历史
but you can make it.
你今天正是这样做的
And that is exactly what you did today.
记住这点
Own that.
你该为自己感到骄傲
You should be very proud of yourself.
谢谢你 艾弗莉
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表