剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
是我
Hey, it's me.
别留言 发短♥信♥
Don't leave a message. Text me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她不在这
She's not here.
我问了其他女孩
I talked to the other girls
午饭过后就没人见过她了
and no one's seen her since lunch.
好吧 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
格蕾丝
Grace?
艾弗莉
Avery.
天啊 对...对不起
Oh, my God, I'm... I'm so sorry.
我忘记跟你约晚饭了 我这就收拾东西
I'm late for dinner. Let me just grab my stuff
然后就...就可以走了
and then we... we can go.
我们可以改天再约
We can reschedule.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 我...
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine, I just... I...
我只是忙忘了时间
I forgot what time it was.
我得换身衣服
I should probably change.
一分钟就好
It'll only take a minute.
宝贝 没事的
Honey, it's fine.
今晚你就在这和你朋友们玩吧
Why don't you just stay here tonight with your friends?
天啊 我现在真的好尴尬
God, I'm so embarrassed.
暴♥力♥犯罪警报
被害人身份已确认为
奎因·伊略特
即"红心女皇"
你看 反正也还会有别的麻烦事
Oh, see-- we would have been interrupted anyway.
来工作了
This is work. Um...
我得走了
I need to go.
下周我们再约晚饭 行吗
But we'll have dinner next week, okay?
好
Okay.
真的非常对不起
God, I'm so sorry.
没事
No...
我收到暴♥力♥犯罪警报
I received a ViCAP alert.
某桩谋杀被害人的指纹
A murder victim's fingerprints
和某位曾被定罪的黑客相匹配
matched to a convicted hacker.
奎因·伊略特
Quinn Elliot.
红心女皇
Queen of Hearts?
她...她死了
She... she's dead?
我们来是恢复她手♥机♥的数据
We're here to recover her phone.
谢谢你推迟验尸 Macy法医
Thank you for delaying the autopsy, Dr. Macy.
客气了
Of course.
不过考虑到她身体的烧伤程度
But, uh, considering the condition of her body,
我觉得你们恢复她手♥机♥也异常困难
I don't think you'll have much luck with her cell.
为啥D.B.偏偏要这周去维加斯出庭作证
Why did D.B. have to testify in Vegas this week?
我可不碰死尸
I don't do dead bodies.
都是他碰的
He does dead bodies.
他碰过好多好多具了
He's done a bunch of them.
他基本上一直都在提这事
He literally talks about it all the time.
还有点引以为傲 你没注意到吗
He kind of brags about it, have you noticed that?
你能搞定 克鲁米
You'll be fine, Krummy.
尽快将你恢复的手♥机♥数据传输到技术中心
Transfer everything you recover off that phone to CTOC ASAP.
给我副手套
Gloves?
看来有人抢先我们找到了奎因·伊略特
Looks like someone found Quinn Elliot before we did.
是啊 所以"女皇万寿无疆"纯属扯淡
Yeah. So much for long live the Queen.
在电脑屏幕背后 我一直觉得自己无敌
I always felt invincible behind my computer screen.
你的设备又不防弹
Your devices aren't bulletproof,
而且每个黑客都有可能会黑到不该惹的人
and hacking the wrong person is a chance every black hat takes.
我们得查出奎因当时想要黑什么
We need to figure out what Quinn was working on.
如果有人费尽心思追踪到她并杀了她
If someone went to the trouble of tracking her down and killing her,
天知道我们要查的凶手有多危险
who knows what kind of hack we'll uncover?
也就是说有一长串的嫌疑人
Well, that means a long list of suspects.
因为每个被奎因黑过的人都有杀人动机
'Cause pretty much anyone Quinn ever hacked has motive.
她是曾被定罪的雇佣黑客
She was a convicted hacker for hire.
三年前曾因非法入侵西雅图港务局而入狱
Was imprisoned three years ago for hacking the Port of Seattle.
将几箱毒品从货运清单上抹除
Made several containers of drugs disappear from shipping manifests.
奎因是九起仍在调查的案子的嫌疑人
Well, Quinn was a suspect in nine open cases.
多项指控
Variety of charges:
攻击网站服务器
DDoS'ing Web sites,
披露关注度高的离婚案中的隐匿资产
uncovering hidden assets in high-profile divorces,
黑入政客电脑
doxxing politicians.
这些都是在她被关起来之前发生的
All of this stuff happened before she was locked up.
据说她一年多前刚被释放
Yeah, it says she was released just over a year ago.
可她却再也没去假释官报道
But her parole officer lost track of her.
之后就彻底消失了
She's been off the grid ever since.
那是有人极为耐心地等待报仇的机会
Did someone wait patiently to seek their revenge?
还是奎因重返黑客之路又惹恼了别人
Or did Quinn go back to her black hat ways and piss off someone else?
那就问问唯一的目击证人 奎因的手♥机♥
Let's ask our only eyewitness: Quinn's phone.
它知道她去过哪
It knows where she's been,
和谁在一起 之后打算干什么
who she was with and what she was planning next.
她每一步举动的数字化记录
A digital record of her every move.
我们"审讯"奎因的手♥机♥
We'll question Quinn's phone
找到杀死她的凶手
to find out who killed her.
傻盯着进度条又不会加快上传速度
A watched progress bar never uploads.
只是忍♥不住想盯着
Yeah. Can't help it.
我们通常都是追查显示名来找到黑客
I mean, we're usually chasing a screen name trying to find the hacker.
我们不会一开始就知道是谁
We never start out knowing who they are,
更不用说有他们的手♥机♥
let alone have their phone.
我们能完全访问这位黑客的一举一动了
We just got an all-access pass to our hacker's life.
克鲁米兹刚发来一张奎因手♥机♥的截图
Krumitz just sent an image of Quinn's phone.
来看下红心女皇到底在干什么
Let's see what the Queen of Hearts was up to.
奎因激活了手♥机♥虚拟助手
Okay, Quinn activated her virtual assistant
有什么可以帮您的
她被谋杀那天晚上7点57分
7:57 P.M. the night she was murdered.
艾拉语♥音♥指令
激活:晚上7:57
验尸官说死亡时间
Well, the coroner put the time of death
在6点到8点之间
6:00 and 8:00.
那些是奎因的遗言
Those are Quinn's last words.
我们能恢复录音吗
Can we recover them?
说一个关于艾拉的小秘密
Dirty little secret about Isla:
手♥机♥生产商会将用户对语♥音♥助手
phone manufacturers save everything users say
说的所有话保存至少两年
to their virtual assistant for at least two years.
我可以打电♥话♥给司法部要传票
I can call the DOJ and get a subpoena.
我是瑞雯 网络部的
It's Raven, from Cyber.
不 是个案子...
No, it's a case...
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What is it? What's wrong?
这些应用都很弱
These apps, they're weak.
没有深层网络浏览器
No Deep Web browser,
没有蓝牙嗅探器 没有无线破解器
no Bluetooth sniffer, no Wi-Fi cracker.
这部手♥机♥不可能属于一个黑客
I mean, this phone could belong to anyone except a hacker.
应用:计算器
文件大小 数据用量
不 等等 等等
No, no. Wait... wait, wait.
你注意到这个计算器了吗
You notice anything about the calculator?
文件大小比其他应用大很多
Well, the file size is much larger than the other apps.
应用:计算器
这是个看门软件
That's a gatekeeper.
如果我们在这个计算器的键盘上输入密♥码♥
If we enter a passcode into the calculator's keypad,
密♥码♥正确
区域解锁
权 限 验 证
它就会打开一个隐藏区域
it opens up a hidden partition.
这是手♥机♥里的手♥机♥
This is a phone within a phone.
这是个藏数据的好地方
It's a perfect place to hide data.
隐藏区域里的东西
Whatever's inside that hidden partition
能让我们了解奎恩的一切
could tell us everything we need to know about Quinn.
破解它
Break into it.
然后到控制中心找我
And then meet me in CTOC.
别看我 我不知道该怎么做
Don't look at me-- I don't know how to do it.
我的神啊
Oh, goodness...
这里是克鲁米
Go for Krummy.
喂 克鲁米
Hey, Krummy.
怎么了
What's up?
对 伙计
Yeah, man, um...
我们想知道怎么黑进一个黑客的密♥码♥
we need to know how to crack into a hacker's passcode.
克鲁米兹把奎因手♥机♥的标识码给我了
I got the IMEI number off Quinn's phone from Krumitz.
它属于一个叫莱克茜·詹姆斯的人
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表