剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
南卡罗来纳州 棕榈群岛郡立公园
南卡罗来纳州 查尔斯顿
我叫迪兰·瑞斯尼克
My name is Dylan Resnick.
三天前 我的妻子出门慢跑
Three nights ago, my wife went for a jog.
再也没回来
She never came home.
如果有人知晓艾莉森的行踪
If anyone has any information on Alison's whereabouts,
请立即告知警方
please, come forward.
我和艾莉森的母亲伊丽莎白
Elizabeth, Alison's mother, and I,
但求她能平安回家
we just want her home.
当前路径
已连接
当前位置
我和艾莉森在高一的时候相识
Alison and I met freshman year of high school,
当时我就对她一见钟情
and I fell in love immediately.
她是我认识的
She is the sweetest,
最甜美可人 心地善良的人
most kind-hearted person that I've ever known.
我完全想不通为什么会有人想伤害她
I don't know why anyone would want to hurt her.
艾莉 如果你能听到的话
Ali, if you can hear me...
我爱你
I love you.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine my life without you.
我这几天度日如年
These last few days have been hell,
到处找你
and I've been looking for you.
自从你失踪后 我就一直在找你
I've been looking for you since you disappeared,
不找到你 我决不罢休
and I'm not going to stop.
我一定会找到你的
I'm going to find you.
南卡罗来纳州 盐沼地
这片已清查
Yeah, clear over here!
没有发现
Nothing here!
各位 快来这
Hey, guys, over here!
你找到什么了
What you got?
艾莉森·瑞斯尼克的手环
Looks like Alison Resnick's wearable
被植入了许多
was carrying a whole bunch of code
并非制♥造♥商编写的恶意代码
that the manufacturer never intended.
恶意软件
Malware.
检测恶意软件
编写该恶意软件的就是杀害艾莉森的凶手
Whoever wrote this malware is alison's killer.
不用找零了 谢谢
Hey, keep the change, thank you.
D.B.罗素 你知道应该
D.B. Russell, you are aware that
上班时间是8点 而不是8点13分吧
work starts at 8:00 A.M., not 8:13.
我知道 抱歉迟到了
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
我...
Uh, there was a...
你有女人了
A woman.
什么
A what?
你来网络犯罪组已经五个月了
You've been working at cyber for five months.
一次都没迟到过
You haven't been late, not once.
可就这一周你已经迟到三次了
Now in the span of a week, you've been late three times.
别藏着了 介绍下呗
Come on, who is she?
不不不 只是冬天天气冷
No, no, no, no, no, it's this winter weather.
我不适应
I'm not used to it.
动作就慢了
It's slowing me down.
得了吧 瞧你那轻快的步子
Come on, there's a spring in your step,
满脸洋溢着笑容
you got a grin a mile wide.
你绝对发春了
You, sir, are smitten.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫格莱尔·拉迪莫
Her name is Greer Latimore,
怎么跟你描述呢
and I got to tell you, like, um,
就像尼尔森会说的 我有触电的感觉
like Nelson would say, I'm really feeling it.
她是位极具魅力的前特勤局特工
She's a very attractive, um, former Secret Service agent.
不错啊
Wow, that's impressive.
看来咱俩周五是约不了了
Well, I guess that means our plans are off for Friday.
什么 不不不 照常约
What? Oh, no, no, no, no, no, we're going.
你在开玩笑吧
Come on, you kidding me?
加州大学对阵乔治城大学
Cal versus Georgetown?
周五晚 两个位子 场边
Friday night, two seats, courtside.
去吧
Come on.
你带格莱尔去吧
You should take Greer.
看我金熊队完虐你惊叹队吗
To watch my Bears dismantle your Hoyas?
不不不 只能我跟你去看 小姐
No, no, it's you and me, missy.
你明明知道我从没去过乔治城大学
You are aware, I never went to Georgetown.
你住的就离它一个街区
You live a block from the university.
这么说来 你就该支持他们队
Technically, that makes them your team.
-确实 -惊叹队对阵金熊队
- True. - ?The Hoyas versus the Bears.
1907年之后他俩就没对阵过了
They-they haven't played since 1907.
绝对是场旷世之争
It's gonna be huge.
我会带好纸巾的
I'll bring the tissue.
相信我 你肯定会用得到的
Trust me, you're gonna need them.
我才不会用
No, I'm not.
-肯定我们队赢 -绝对是我们队完虐
- Yes, I will win. - No, I'm gonna throw you out.
赢你赢得落花流水
I'm gonna whoop you.
-怎么 -怎么说呢
- What? - I don't know,
要不打个小赌吧
a little something... a little wager.
赌球 拜托
A little side bet? Come on.
想听听最新进展吗
You guys ready for something new?
克鲁米兹查出
Krumitz found malicious code
艾莉森·瑞斯尼克的手环里有恶意代码
on Alison Resnick's fitness band.
手环里被植入恶意代码
All right, malicious code in a wearable.
怎么每次一出新设备
Every time a new device comes out,
黑客就比赛谁最先侵入成功
black hats race to be the first to hack it.
下次你看我采购各式玩意儿的清单时
Yeah, well, maybe you'll consider that the next time
想想你刚才说的话
you look at my purchase order of gadgets.
她以为我只是在买♥♥玩具玩
She thinks I'm just buying toys.
其实我是在研究如何阻止未来的黑客入侵
I'm actually doing research to find and stop the next attack.
克鲁米兹能恢复运动手环里的数据吗
Was Krumitz able to recover any data from the fitness band?
暂时还不能 设备已损坏
Ah, not yet. The device was damaged.
手环被砸碎 而且泡了水
The wearable's chip was smashed and waterlogged,
但克鲁米兹会尽力将其恢复的
but Krumitz has promised to bring it back to life.
这并不是抢劫杀人
Well, this was not a robbery turned homicide.
没有哪个贼会放过钻戒
No thief would leave a diamond ring like that behind.
奇怪的是 艾莉森的死因明明是
This is interesting. Alison's cause of death--
头部遭到钝器重击
blunt-force trauma to the head,
可也发现死者后腰有淤青
but they also found bruising on her lower back.
体内检测出异丙酚成分
Traces of propofol in her system.
这是镇静剂
That's a sedative.
注射点为左前臂正中静脉
An injection site was a median vein on her left forearm.
凶手能够搞到药用级药品
Our killer had access to pharmaceutical-grade drugs
并清楚从哪注射能使艾莉森快速昏迷
and knew where to inject Alison to sedate her quickly.
凶手可能是名医生
Target could be a doctor.
或兽医
Or a veterinarian.
艾莉森的丈夫迪兰·瑞斯尼克就是兽医
Alison's husband, Dylan Resnick, is a veterinarian.
因为医学知识及异丙酚
Medical knowledge and propofol
他可能是我们的首要嫌疑人
might make him our prime suspect.
当地联调局分部将瑞斯尼克家中
All right, local FBI field office imaged
所有设备都拷贝下来了
every device found in the Resnicks' home.
手♥机♥ 笔电 平板 路由
Cell phones, laptops, tablets, the router.
所有数据都发来了
I mean, they sent us everything.
迪兰·瑞斯尼克的手♥机♥呢
What about Dylan Resnick's phone?
这就是奇怪的地方
Yeah, well, that's where things get interesting.
没电了差不多三个小时
It was powered off for about three hours,
失踪那晚从8点33分到11点半
so, from 8:33 to about 11:30 that night.
大多数人离开手♥机♥十分钟就没法活了
And most people can't go without their phone for ten minutes.
居然三个小时 这时间太长了
Three hours-- it's a very long time,
尤其那晚他的妻子还失踪了
especially when your wife has gone missing.
给了你足够的时间谋杀你妻子
Gives you enough time to murder your wife
然后在野外抛尸
and throw the body in a field.
瑞雯觉得那个丈夫有罪
Raven thinks that the husband is guilty.
你看到艾莉森的妈妈 伊丽莎白
Did you see the way Alison's mother, Elizabeth,
在他真诚地开♥发♥布会时看他的眼神了吗
was looking at him during his heartfelt press conference?
在这种案子里
In cases like these,
丈夫作案的几率超过50%
it's the husband more than 50% of the time.
瑞雯是对的
Raven's right.
迪兰是最后一个看到艾莉森活着的人
Dylan was the last person to see alison alive,
而且邻居在艾莉森去跑步前听到他们在争吵
and neighbors heard them fighting minutes before Alison's run.
我们不用推测
We don't have to speculate.
瑞斯尼克的设备会告诉我们答案
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表