剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
马里兰州 巴尔的摩市
快醒醒
Wake up.
-你听到了吗 -什么
- You hear that? - What?
我听到有动静
I hear something.
屋...屋子里有人
There's some... there's someone's in the house.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-凯莱布 -凯莱布 我的宝宝
- Caleb! - Caleb! My baby!
我的宝宝呢
Where's my baby?!
华盛顿特区
今日新闻
被拘留索马里海盗爆出新情报
主编推荐
克鲁米兹 你看过了吗 绑♥架♥案
恶性犯罪吗 仔细看下 克鲁姆
巴尔的摩警♥察♥局
犯罪/事故报告
绑♥架♥
凯莱布·雷诺兹
绑 架
太早了 瑞安
It's early, Ryan.
我老婆以为我偷偷起床是要去找小三呢
My wife thinks I'm sneaking out of bed to have an affair.
她才不会这么想
No, she doesn't.
我感觉好像被你嘲讽了
I sense an insult in there somewhere.
你想要巴尔的摩绑♥架♥案的
You want an update on
-进展报告吗 -对
- the Baltimore kidnapping? - Yeah.
警方报告
Police report.
巴尔的摩警♥察♥局称父亲当时听到
Baltimore PD states the father heard foreign voices
婴儿监视器里传出了外国语言
coming out of the baby camera.
所以他们必须得下床查看一下
Here's what's worth getting out of bed for.
设计宝宝监视器的目的是将宝宝的哭声
Baby cameras are designed to broadcast an infant's cries
从婴儿房♥内传到父母房♥内
from their crib to the parent's room.
问题是 为什么监视器里会传出外国语言
Question is, why are foreign voices coming out of the camera?
反安保入侵
In-sec intrusion?
我想确认一下
I'd like to be sure.
案件已经下派了
Case has been signed.
交由重案组的迈尔斯和华♥莱♥士♥负责
Myers and Wallace over at Major Crimes.
需要重新指派人手
It needs to be reassigned.
任何涉及到电子设备的犯罪
Any crime involving electronic devices
根据定义均为网络犯罪
is, by definition, cyber.
好吧 你觉得这起绑♥架♥案
All right, you think this kidnapping
应该交由网络犯罪组负责
should fall under cyber division,
那你为什么不直接打电♥话♥跟我说呢
but you couldn't just call me and tell me all this?
宝宝失踪了
Hey, the baby's missing.
你在电♥话♥里更容易驳回我的请求
It's easier for you to say "no" over the phone.
好吧好吧好吧
All right. All right, all right, all right.
我撤回迈尔斯和华♥莱♥士♥
I will call off Myers and Wallace.
与此同时 记得随时跟我汇报情况
In the meantime, just keep me posted.
游戏暂停
Game paused.
抱歉 蒙多探员正在战场上激战
Sorry. Agent Mundo is currently on the field of battle
在他三周以来的第一天假里无法与你交谈
and can't talk to you on his first day off in three weeks.
醒醒吧 大兵 有活干了
Wake up, soldier boy. Duty calls.
什么案子
What do you got?
绑♥架♥案 巴尔的摩
Kidnapping. Baltimore.
联络人是周警探
Point of contact is a Detective Cho.
案情卷宗即将送达
Case file's on its way.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
我已将凯莱布·雷诺兹的照片挂到网上
I put Caleb Reynolds' photo out on the wires,
通知运输安♥全♥局♥ 联♥系♥巴尔的摩警局
notified TSA, contacted Baltimore PD.
虽然花了一会儿 但终于联♥系♥上周警探了
It took me a bit, but I finally got Detective Cho on the wire.
鉴证组已经处理了现场周边
CSI has already processed the perimeter.
他会维持现场情况等我们到
He's gonna hold the rest of the crime scene for us.
他是这么说的
So he says.
州警及高速巡警均已设立检查点
State Police, Highway Patrol have already mobilized check points.
也已发布"安珀警戒"
Amber Alert has been issued, as well.
「安珀警戒 公开对大众宣布警戒有儿童失踪」
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
网络威胁行动中心
克鲁米兹 最先到达现场的人呢
Where's my first responder, Krumitz?
还在尝试与他连线
Still trying to link him up.
他们那出了点问题
We're having issues on their side.
稍等
One second.
我想找...
I'm looking for...
瑞安女士
Ms. Ryan?
上次听到你的声音还是在法庭上
Last time I heard your voice was in a courtroom.
布罗迪·尼尔森
Brody Nelson.
我是艾弗莉·瑞安特工
I'm Special Agent Avery Ryan.
为你介绍下我们的团队
Let me introduce you to the team.
伊利亚·蒙多
Elijah Mundo.
丹尼尔·克鲁米兹
Daniel Krumitz.
瑞雯·拉米雷斯
Raven Ramirez.
真希望我们能有时间闲聊会
I wish we had time to chat.
但没时间 坐下来吧
We don't. Sit. Stay.
已连线周警探
Detective Cho is on.
周警探 我是蒙多探员
Detective Cho, Agent Mundo.
我们电♥话♥联♥系♥过
We spoke on the phone.
现在让我上司瑞安特工
I'm gonna turn you over to my boss,
和你谈
Special Agent Ryan.
周警探 有何进展
Detective Cho, any updates?
已监听雷诺兹家的所有电♥话♥
Tapped the Reynolds' land line.
暂无电♥话♥索要赎金
No ransom calls yet.
隔壁家小孩听到有车开走 只有这些
A kid next door heard a car speed off. That's it.
那婴儿监视器呢
What about the baby-cam?
已经拔了电源 纳入证物
It was unplugged and secured.
拔了电源
Unplugged?
这样确实能最快丢失所有数据
That's the quickest way to lose all the data.
周警探 请保管好所有设备
Detective Cho, please treat all hardware,
包括婴儿监视器 就像保管尸体那样
including the baby-cam, like a dead body.
什么都别碰
Don't touch it,
什么都别移♥动♥
don't move it
等我们到达现场
until we get there.
抱歉 我们不知道
Sorry. We didn't know
由新网络犯罪专案组负责绑♥架♥案
the new cyber protocol on a kidnapping.
这不仅仅是绑♥架♥案
This is not just a kidnapping.
收拾好行李 我们准备去巴尔的摩了
Pack your bags. We're heading to Baltimore.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩市
我先调查下周边 从外♥围♥开始
I'll check the perimeter; work outside in.
克鲁米兹 直接去婴儿房♥
Krumitz, head up to the nursery.
尼尔森过会就来
Nelson will be right in.
什么 你居然把那菜鸟尼尔森安排给我
What...? You're sticking me with newbie Nelson?
还是被我打败的人
The guy I busted?
大块头 少把我的名字挂在你嘴边
Hey, chubby, keep my name out of your mouth.
我可不是你的牙套
I'm not your braces.
行了
Enough.
尼尔森 闭嘴
Nelson, zip it.
克鲁米兹 正经点
Krumitz, game face.
一个婴儿正处于生命危险中
A baby's life's at stake.
集中注意力
Focus.
就是那家伙打败我的吗
That's the guy that busted me?
克鲁米兹 世界上最好的白帽黑客
Krumitz-- he's the best white hat hacker in the world.
你一伸手他就会找上你
You hack it, he will come.
所以法官才把我送到你这里来吗
So is that why the judge sent me to you?
法官把你送来是希望你不用
The judge sent you to me in the hopes
在监狱里度过余生
you wouldn't spend the rest of your life behind bars.
-规矩很简单 -我知道
- The rules are simple. - Yeah, I know.
当个好黑客 证明我的价值
Hack for good, prove my worth?
服从所有命令 我知道
Obey all orders? Yeah, I got it.
你忘了附属细则
You're forgetting the fine print.
一旦犯错的话 联邦监狱 五年徒刑
One mistake-- federal pen, five years.
雷诺兹先生和夫人 我是特别探员艾弗莉·瑞安
Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds, I'm Special Agent Avery Ryan.
我是来把你们的儿子救回来的
I'm here to get your son back.
犯罪现场调查:网络
第一季第一集
你们晚上有没有醒来
Did you wake up at any other point
去看过他
in the night and check in on him?
我们还要回答多少问题
How many more questions do we have to answer?
亲爱的 她只是在履行她的职责
Honey, she's just doing her job.
我对昨晚的事了解得越多
The more I know about last night,
我们就能越快把凯莱布救回来
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表