剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
掩护我
Cover me.
不不不 别这样 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do it. Don't!
维加先生不是给我♥干♥活的 我管不了他
Mr. Vega doesn't work for me. I can't control him.
如果我是你 就会回答我的问题
If I were you, I would answer my question
这样就不用回答他的了
so you don't have to answer his.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
好 好 好
Okay, okay! Okay. Okay...
巨蟒在哪
Where's Python?
我不认识巨蟒
I don't know any Python.
我只是个做生意的 我发誓
I'm just a businessman, I swear.
做什么生意
What kind of business?
我处理那些需要被处理的东西
I get rid of things need getting rid of.
具体点
Be specific.
尸体
Bodies!
我焚烧尸体
I burn bodies. Oh...
狗 牛 人
Dogs. Cattle. People.
巨蟒的货是什么
What was in Python's shipment?
一个无头的老太太
An old lady with no head.
我火化了她 把骨灰给了那个男的
I cremated her, gave the ashes to that guy.
等等 这个人来过这
Wait, this guy was here?
对 今天早上
Yeah, this morning.
我把骨灰放到骨灰罐里
I put the ashes in an urn...
他拿着就走了
he took it and left.
好 等一下
Okay, hold on.
艾弗莉 格蕾丝找你
Avery, Grace is asking for you.
格蕾丝
Grace.
亲爱的 是我 我在呢
Honey, it's me. I'm here.
艾弗莉 你能帮我个忙吗
Avery, will you do me a favor?
什么都行 亲爱的 需要我做什么
Anything, sweetie. What do you need?
你能告诉我妈妈我爱她吗
Can you tell my mom I love her?
不 格蕾丝 你不能放弃
No. Grace. You are not giving up.
我们正在解谜
We are solving these riddles.
就快成功了 你听到了吗
We're getting closer, do you hear me?
我好累 艾弗莉
I'm so tired, Avery.
我坚持不住了
I can't hold on.
我不害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
格蕾丝
Grace...
亲爱的 我知道你现在很痛苦
Honey, I know you're hurting.
我知道你想了结这一切
I know you want this to end,
但我不会放弃你的
but I'm not giving up on you.
我们要一起努力
We're in this together.
我们需要相互扶持渡过难关
We need each other to make it.
记得你第一次来看我吗
You remember when you first came to visit me?
我不想再提及那段生活
I didn't want to reopen that part of my life.
因为它伤我太深
It hurt too much.
但是你的力量
But it was your strength
让我跨过那道坎
that made it easier.
格蕾丝 我需要你听我说
Grace, I need you to listen to me.
我需要你睁开眼
I need you to open your eyes...
我需要你振作起来抗争到底
I need you to stand up and fight,
因为我不会失去一个我爱的人
'cause I'm not gonna lose somebody I love...
绝不是在今天
not today.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
艾弗莉
Avery...
行 你继续陪着她
Okay. You stay with her.
有任何进展马上通知我
You let me know if anything changes.
我相信你的判断 艾弗莉
I trust your judgment, Avery,
但这已经不仅事关网络犯罪组了
but this isn't about Cyber anymore.
联调局的每个部门都掉线了
Every segment of the FBI is offline,
等着技术中心重启
waiting for CTOC to reboot.
我只需要多给我点时间 马科斯
I just need a little more time, Marcus.
我这有正在执行的任务缺乏技术支持
I have active operations without technical support.
更糟的是巨蟒能接触到联调局的敏感文件
Worse, Python has access to sensitive FBI documents.
我们不能这样继续下去
We can't let this continue.
一个年轻姑娘命悬一线
A young girl's life is at stake.
整个联调局命悬一线
The entire bureau is at stake.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
我权衡了每一个选择
I've weighed every option.
预估了每一个结果
Assessed every outcome.
我这么做是对的
This is the right thing to do.
如果这不是你在乎的人 你还会这么做吗
Would you be making the same call
如果这不是你在意的人呢
if this wasn't someone you cared for?
毫无疑问
Without question.
那就快去做
Then get it done.
华盛顿特区
宾西法尼亚州 雷丁市
好的 让我们来理一遍我们目前所知道的
All right. So let's go over what we know so far.
巨蟒把他妈妈的遗体一路运过了整个国家
Python had his mother shipped across country,
火化之后 带走了她的骨灰
cremated, and then picked up her ashes.
瑞内塔·威尔克森
Renetta Wilkerson,
婚前姓柯林斯
maiden name Collins.
她出生在宾州伊凡斯维尔
She was born in Evansville, Pennsylvania
在宾州托普顿长大
and raised in Topton, Pennsylvania.
婚前姓:柯林斯
出生地:纳什医疗中心
宾夕法尼亚州伊凡斯维尔市
前地址:松树街834号♥
托普顿 宾夕法尼亚州
两个城市开车都能到
Both towns within driving distance.
那正是答案
Then that's the answer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
巨蟒把他妈妈的遗体
Python shipped his mother
一路运过了整个国家只是为了火化
all the way across the country just to cremate her
并亲自带走她的骨灰吗
and then personally picked up her remains?
他是把她的骨灰带回家乡撒了
He's taking her home to scatter her ashes.
对 但在哪里 伊凡斯维尔还是托普顿
Yeah, but where? Evansville? Topton?
托普顿
伊凡斯维尔
雷丁
两座城市大约相距二十分钟 都在北边
Towns are about 20 minutes apart, both north of here.
我建议我们按字母表顺序去
I say we go alphabetical order.
我来开车
I'll drive.
是石英
It's quartz.
是矿石里的吗
As in the mineral?
是的 一个间接制♥造♥它的方法
Yeah, a roundabout way of making it,
但它确实就是石英
but that's what it is. Quartz.
所以谜语答案是石英
So the answer to the riddle is quartz?
不是 我觉得不是
Yeah, no, I don't think so.
结果是石英
The solution is quartz,
但是没有真正的答案
but... there is no answer.
我听到了
I hear words,
我只是不明白
I-I just don't understand.
好的 听着
Okay, all right, look.
巨蟒的母亲在这里长大
Python's mother grew up in this area that had a lot of
很多年前这里有很多石英矿 但现在没了
quartz mining, years ago, but not anymore.
现在石英矿不存在了
Today, it doesn't exist.
最明显的答案不是答案
The obvious answer is not the answer.
我是说
I-I'm just saying
我们应该将答案区域留白
I think we should leave the answer field blank.
好的
Okay.
按回车键
Press "Enter."
好吧
All right.
答案 正确
那是什么
What is that?
像是一条蛇在吞食自己
Looks like a snake eating itself.
是衔尾蛇
It's ouroboros.
希腊人认为它象征着永恒
The Greek symbol for eternity.
巨蟒以此来说明
This is Python's way of saying
这可能会永远持续下去
this could go on forever.
这些谜语和游戏只是一种拖延战术
These puzzles and games are a stall tactic
这样他就可以接管控制中心
so that he could take over CTOC
逼着我们看格蕾丝死
and force us to watch Grace die.
我们要想办法终结这一切
We need to find a way to end this now.
有了
I got it.
我知道我们有个办法找到格蕾丝
I think I have a way to find Grace.
但为了我们能救她
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表