剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
由设备生产商指派的简单密♥码♥
如不更改易遭攻击
估计用时
在过去两小时内 感染区域又扩大了25%
The infected area has grown by 25% in the past two hours.
我已经提醒了交通管理局和服务供应商
I've notified Port Authority and service providers.
已经切断公车和客轮上的
All public routers are being disconnected
所有公共路由器
from buses and ferries.
联调局跟新泽西
Have FBI communications get in touch
康涅狄格及费城的
with all of the New Jersey, Connecticut,
新闻媒体沟通过
Philadelphia news media outlets.
让他们多加提醒
Make sure they're getting the word out
通勤人士一定要关闭无线网
that commuters should turn off their Wi-Fi
不要连任何免费和开放无线网
and not try to connect to any free or open Wi-Fi sources.
还有拨♥打♥911时务必使用座机
And remind them: use their landlines when calling 911.
除非所有人都足够警惕
This virus will definitely cross state lines
否则该病毒肯定会跨州传播
unless we're overly cautious.
好的 病毒警告已经传遍了社交媒体
Yep, a virus warning is already spreading through social media,
而且现在形成了一股
and there's been a big surge
老式电♥话♥的购买♥♥狂潮
in purchases of old-school telephones.
你终于也跟上潮流了 D.B.
You're finally in style, D.B.
谢谢你啊 对了 稍等一下
Thanks very much. Oh, hey, hold on a second.
问一个社交规范
Little, uh, social protocol.
假如你收到短♥信♥
Let's say you get a text
明显是你不认识的人发给别人的
clearly meant for somebody else, sent by someone you don't know.
现在 你是否应该回一个短♥信♥
Now, are you supposed to, uh, text 'em right back
告诉对方他发错了
and say they got the wrong person?
听起来是内容很私密的短♥信♥啊
Kind of sounds like a personal text then.
是啊 算是吧
Well, yeah, kind of.
你怎么会这么认为
Wh-Why would you just assume that?
因为如果是"我晚点到"
'Cause if it was something like "I'm gonna be late"
或者"给我打电♥话♥" 那很容易回
or "Call me," then it's easy to text back.
你不会考虑那么多
You wouldn't give it a second thought.
但如果突然之间
But if suddenly you get dropped
你落到别人的狗血故事里
into the middle of someone else's drama...
短♥信♥说什么
What did the text say?
那个...跟你无关
Well, uh, none of your business.
你已经给了我答案
You answered my question.
稍后见
I'll see you later.
拜托 D.B.
Come on, D.B.
肯定很有意思吧
It's got to be pretty juicy, huh?
等我回华盛顿再聊
We'll talk about it when I get back to DC.
D.B. 你不能就...
D.B., you can't just...
卡瓦纳市长 没有证据表明
Mayor Cavanaugh, there's no evidence
侵入911报♥警♥系统是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
to suggest that the 911 hack is a terrorist threat.
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
你知道谁干的吗
Do you know who's behind it?
我们对嫌犯有侧写
We have a profile of who we're looking for.
他们不是怀有政♥治♥动机的团体或集团
They're not part of a politically motivated group or collective.
否则已经出面宣布对此事负责了
They would have already claimed responsibility by now.
嫌犯应该是一个人
Our target is an individual
他想表现自己有能力干扰纽约城正常运转
who's celebrating his power to cripple the city.
他喜欢让别人感到绝望无助
He enjoys making people feel desperate, helpless.
很可能在此之前他也做过类似的事情
There's a chance that he's tried something like this in the past
只是规模稍小一点
on a smaller scale.
而这次病毒是升级版
But this virus is an escalation.
-他吗 -应该是个男人
- He? - It's most likely a man.
女人做这种事不会那么张扬
Women go about things like this in a less conspicuous way.
据说你已经有计划了
I was told you have a plan.
这个恶意软件是在模仿病毒
The malware is mimicking a biological virus,
所以我们就利用疾控中心协议
so we're using CDC protocol.
确定传播方式
We've identified how it's transmitted,
着手遏制
we've begun the containment,
通知公众
we're informing the public.
我的团队正在编写解毒程序
My team is writing code, an antidote,
来恢复被感染的手♥机♥
that will cure all the infected phones
并防止更多手♥机♥被感染
and stop any new phones from acquiring it.
瑞安副主管 你们果然名不虚传
You are, Deputy Director Ryan, as impressive as I was told.
但我还是有个不情之请
Which makes my next request a little uncomfortable.
布罗迪·尼尔森
Brody Nelson.
他是我的网络调查员
He's one of my cyber investigators.
他也是那个黑进
He's also the young man
纽约股票交易所的小伙子
that hacked into the New York Stock Exchange,
在金融区制♥造♥了大混乱
created havoc in the financial district.
我明白那是你担任市长
And I understand that that tarnished
第一届任期的污点
your first term in the mayor's office.
不是我个人的原因
This is not about me.
我很清楚布罗迪·尼尔森犯了什么
I am well aware of Brody Nelson's crimes.
他现正在服刑
He is serving his time.
我希望把他关进监狱 而不是编写
I would prefer he were in prison and not writing code
和我的城市有关的代码
for anything having to do with my city.
那可不是你说了算 先生
Well, that is not your call, sir.
你知道他的黑客行为
Did you know that eight-million-dollar transfer
使得八百万美元的转账下落不明吗
as a result of his financial hack was never accounted for?
那个小伙子很清楚钱都在哪
That young man knows where it is.
眼看选举临近
The mayor's just bent out of shape
市长气得不行啊
because their election's coming up.
我做了坏事 D.B.
I did a terrible thing, D.B.
不奢望别人能忘了
Can't expect people to forget.
不如这样
You know what?
我把设备内容都拷下来 跟你一起回特区
I'm just gonna image these devices and go back to DC with you.
在解体室更方便分♥析♥恶意软件
It'll be easier for me to analyze the malware from Tear Down
并编写解毒程序
and work on the antidote.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - All right?
我就直说了
Let me make this clear.
我不想让布罗迪·尼尔森参与这个案子
I don't want Brody Nelson working this case.
如果不让布罗迪·尼尔森参与 那我也不干了
If Brody Nelson doesn't work on this case, then neither do I.
你自己决定吧
So you let me know.
联调局通知我们 恶意软件病毒
The FBI has informed us of a malware virus
影响了911报♥警♥系统
affecting the 911 emergency system.
切断无线网服务...
Wi-Fi has been discontinued.
请使用座机拨♥打♥所有...
We ask that you use a landline for all...
911报♥警♥中心 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
-情况紧急 -不好意思 我想打...
- This is an emergency. - Excuse me, I need to make...
纽约州 纽约市
华盛顿特区
有什么发现
What you got?
我拿病毒感染了这些测试手♥机♥
I've infected these test phones with the virus.
病毒一直潜伏 直到你拨♥打♥911
It lies dormant until you dial 911,
然后就会听到这个
and this is what you hear.
911报♥警♥中心 您有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
没人回答
No one there.
因为那边根本就没人
That's because there was never anyone there.
这个是录下来的声音
It's a recorded voice.
在病毒里有一段硬编码的音频文件
There's an audio file hard-coded into the virus.
这些电♥话♥永远没法接通真正的911接线员
Now, these phone calls never make it to an actual 911 operator.
这只是一个录音
Just a recorded voice.
黑客黑了911
The hacker hijacked 911
并让人们相信自己打通了电♥话♥
and made the caller believe they were getting through.
不止这样
And not only that.
你看看这个
Check this out.
911报♥警♥中心 您有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
随便说点什么 保持通话
Say something. Keep talking.
你好 我是D.B.罗素
Hello, this is D.B. Russell.
正在测试 一 二 三
Testing, one, two, three.
这手♥机♥没有失灵 它还在录我所说的话
The phone is not frozen, it's recording everything I'm saying.
没错 所以我们的目标是一个
Right. All right, so our target is a man
通过听无助的人们的恐惧和惊慌
who... who gets off on hearing the fear
来获得快♥感♥的人
and the panic of helpless people.
他录下呼叫者的来电 并把录音发到了某处
He's recording the callers and sending the audio... somewhere.
查不到是哪里吗
And we don't know where?
没办法
Nope.
这些文件是通过代理IP传输的
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表