剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
so we can take a look at his devices,
但为了查看他的设备
But to look at his devices,
我们必须证明他犯了法
we have to prove he's doing something illegal.
这还真是个死循环呢
That's a nice catch-22.
瑞雯 如果需要的话就去接电♥话♥
Raven, take that if you need to.
我们从最常用的入手点开始
So let's start where we always do,
跟网站上最近的受害者联♥系♥
reach out to the newest victims on the site,
看看她们有没有设备被黑了
see if any devices were hacked.
抱歉我在工作日当中打给你
Sorry I called in the middle of a work day.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
起初 我的水电都被停了
First, all my utilities were shut off.
服务商归咎于一次计算机错误
The service companies blamed it on a computer error.
然后我的邮箱被改成了假期模式
Then my mail got put on vacation hold.
邮局说我在网上填了表格
The post office said that I filled out a form online--
我没有
I didn't.
再然后 昨天
And then, yesterday,
我被公♥司♥的人力资源部叫去
I get called into HR. at work.
由于你发给威廉姆斯先生的电子邮件的内容...
Due to the nature of the e-mails you sent Mr. Williams...
什么电子邮件
What e-mails?
我们要请你收拾好你的东西
...We're going to have to ask you to pack up your things,
立即离开办公室
and leave the office immediately.
你要开除我
You're firing me?
你该庆幸我没有报♥警♥ 特雷茜
You're lucky I'm not calling the cops, Tracy.
他说我给他发了一封邮件
He said that I sent him an e-mail
威胁说要告诉他老婆他跟我有外遇
threatening to tell his wife about our affair.
根本没有外遇
There is no affair!
我从没发过那些邮件 瑞雯
I never sent those e-mails, Raven,
但它们都是从我的账户发出去的
but-but because they're coming from my account,
根本没人相信我
Nobody believes me!
后来 两天前
And then, two days ago,
我被从我的公♥寓♥赶出来了
I get kicked out of my apartment.
我无处可去了
I don't have anywhere to go!
你不能就这样把我赶出去
You can't just evict me!
你才是中止租约的人
You're the one who terminated your lease.
我宁愿你给我打个电♥话♥
I would've appreciated a call,
而不是简单地发封邮件
not just an e-mail, you know.
最后我去找了警♥察♥
Finally, I went to the cops.
这些邮件都是从你的账户发出去的
All of these e-mails came from your account.
没错 但它们都不是我写的
Yeah, but I didn't write any of them.
那你知道是谁写的吗
Well, do you know who did?
那不是你该干的工作吗
Isn't that your job to figure out?
听着 如果没有名字
Look, if there's no name,
我们就帮不上你的忙
then there's really nothing we can do for you.
有人黑进了我的电脑
Someone's hacked my computer,
装作是我
pretends to be me,
这已经毁了我的生活
and is literally destroying my life.
必须阻止他们
They have to be stopped.
我们没有办法
We have no leads on this.
而且就算你知道是谁干的
And even if you did know who was doing this,
为了申请针对那个人的限制令
in order to get a restraining order against that person,
他们必须对你有人身威胁才行
they would need to physically threaten you.
所以只有这个人想要杀了我的时候
So, whoever is doing this has to try to kill me
你们才会开始干活
before you get off your ass!
瑞雯 我知道你在博物馆的信息技术部工作
Look, Raven, I know that you work in I.T. for the museums--
你认不认识能帮我看看我的电脑的人
Is there anybody who could maybe look at my computer?
或者你也行
Or maybe you?
我知道你以前是黑客
I know you did some hacking.
当然
Of course.
我会看看我能做什么
Hey, I'll see what I can do.
而你可以跟我住在一起
And you can stay with me
直到你解决了你的公♥寓♥问题
until you get your apartment figured out.
那可能要花一段时间了
Well, that may be awhile,
因为我的银行账户被清空了
because my bank account is empty.
特雷茜·贾科布斯
可用余额:0
听我说 我...
Just hear me out. I...
你真不讲理 我...
You're being unreasonable. I...
我会尽快过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我已经跟瑞佐网站的
I've reached out to the, uh,
最近的受害者们联♥系♥过了...
to the new victims of Rizzo's site...
伊利亚 现在
Elijah, there comes a point
你的私人生活中发生的事
where whatever's going on in your personal life
已经开始影响你的工作了
starts to reflect on your work.
你是说已经
You're saying it has?
而且现在我很担心你
And there's a point where I just care about you.
我知道你这几天晚上都在酒吧待着
I know you spent the last few nights in the bar,
而不是回家跟你的家人待在一起
instead of home with your family.
而你没法跟我用
And you can't use that
"我工作到很晚"这样的借口
"I was working late" excuse with me.
你跟德玟之间没什么事吧
Is everything okay with you and Devon?
没事
Yes.
没错 是...
Yeah, it's...
怎么了
What is it?
我爸得了癌症
My dad has cancer.
伊利亚
Oh, Elijah.
什么样的癌症
What kind of cancer?
有诊断吗
Is there a prognosis?
他们在他的脊髓里发现了一个无法手术的肿瘤...
They found an inoperable tumor in his spinal cord...
他需要做化疗和放疗
He needs chemo and radiation,
但他拒绝治疗
and he's refusing treatment.
他可能会瘫痪或者...
There's a possibility he could be paralyzed or...
更糟
you know... worse.
你现在需要专注于你的家庭
You just need to focus on your family right now.
放几天假 做你需要做的事
Take some time off; do what you need to do.
我需要做的事是工作
What I need to do is work.
获取银行记录
特雷茜·贾科布斯
支票账户
余额:0
储蓄账户
余额:0
可用额度:0
电视机
无线立体音响
姓名:特雷茜·贾科布斯 余额:0
转账
就是你 一个未经授权的IP地址
There you are: an unauthorized IP address.
找到你了
Gotcha.
黑客名叫凯尔·布里斯托
The hacker's name is Kyle Bristow,
今早他用他在马里兰州家中的电脑清空了
And this morning he emptied my friend Tracy's bank accounts
我朋友特雷茜的银行账户
from his home computer in Maryland.
瑞雯 我知道她是你的朋友
Raven, I know she's your friend,
但一起银行诈骗案不需要
but one case of bank fraud doesn't require
整个网络部
the whole cyber division.
他害她被开除了
He got her fired from her job,
还害她被房♥东赶了出来
and evicted from her apartment.
我想上次的特警袭击也是针对她
I think Tracy was the target of the SWATing.
我确信特雷茜现在处境危险
I really believe that Tracy's in danger.
那这样吧
I'll tell you what:
我安排伊利亚去调查凯尔·布里斯托
I'll send Elijah to check out Kyle Bristow.
同时你和克鲁米兹继续处理瑞佐这个案子
Meanwhile, you and Krumitz stay on this Rizzo case.
好 谢了 艾弗莉
Great. Thank you, Avery.
凯尔·布里斯托的住所
马里兰州银泉市
死者名叫凯尔·布里斯托
Victim's name is Kyle Bristow.
法医确定死亡时间
Medical examiner determined his death
在三个小时以内
sometime within the last three hours.
钝器伤
Blunt force trauma.
他妻子证实壁炉架上有个方尖塔摆饰
Wife confirmed there's a decorative obelisk
不见了
missing from the mantel.
过度杀戮
Overkill.
这是愤怒导致的冲动犯罪
This denotes a crime of passion, driven by anger.
凶手在凯尔死后还在不断砸他
Killer kept striking Kyle, even after he was dead.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
核实了妻子的不在场证明
The wife's alibi checks out.
死者遇害这段时间她正在上班
She was at work during the TOD.
她只比你早一点到这里
We know she got here just before you did.
那你是怎么打算的呢
So what are you thinking, should we just
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表