剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我还是个死人
I'm still dead.
很遗憾 是这样的
Unfortunately, that's true,
但我们查到谁雇她"杀"你了
but we do know who hired her to kill you.
丹尼斯·布克
Dennis Booker.
我们找到了
We found a link
从他账户转给斯黛拉账户的电汇链接
for a wire transfer from his account to Stella's.
天啊 天啊
Oh, man, oh, man.
怎么了
What is it?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
很抱歉我没早点跟你说
I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner.
好多次我拿起电♥话♥想告诉你
I picked up the phone a dozen times to tell you,
但不知如何开口
I just didn't know how.
你要跟丹尼斯·布克结婚吗
Are you marrying Dennis Booker?
什么
What?
不是 我的未婚妻名叫杰西卡
No, uh, my fiancé's name is Jessica.
原名杰西卡·布克
Uh, formerly Jessica Booker.
丹尼斯是她前夫
Dennis is her ex-husband.
所以说 她前夫
So the ex-husband
想要破坏你的...婚姻
is trying to disrupt your, your wedding.
他得逞了
He succeeded.
我刚刚得知
I just found out
我申请结婚证被拒了
my application for the marriage license was rejected.
死人怎么结婚
Dead men can't marry.
我们会帮你解决 安德鲁
We'll sort this out, Andrew,
给你未婚妻打电♥话♥
just call your fiancé,
让她放心 无需取消婚礼
reassure her that there's no reason to cancel your wedding.
大家行动起来吧
Okay, let's do this, everybody.
克鲁米兹 调出那两位
Krumitz, pull up the death certificates
虚拟死亡证人的死亡证明
of our two digitally dead witnesses.
尼尔森 请打开
Nelson, open the electronic death
电子死亡登记系统首页
registration system home page, please.
斯黛拉 到你了 开始吧
Stella, you're up. Let's go.
这是为你自己赢得协议的机会
Time for you to earn this deal of yours.
好吧 就把这当成虚拟谋杀入门吧
Okay, well, consider this digital death 101.
一开始 有人会联♥系♥黑客
It all starts when someone contacts your hacker
雇佣他们实施犯罪
and then hires them to commit murder.
转账金额 9万美元
收割者32
已转账
凯尔·巴克纳
茉莉·凡斯
马丁·沃德
凯尔·巴克纳
茉莉·凡斯
马丁·沃德
哪些人想雇佣虚拟杀手
Who would want to hire a digital killer?
多了去了
Many, many people.
没错 比如说儿子想在父亲死前
Yeah, like a son who wants his dad's life insurance
就得到他的人寿保险
before the old man actually kicks the bucket.
或是某个愤怒的员工
Or an angry employee
想要搅乱他老板的生活
who's trying to turn their boss' life upside down.
例子举得都不错 然而
All great examples, however,
我不在乎他们的动机 也不在乎受害者是谁
I don't care about the motive or the victims.
于我而言
To me,
重要的是那一万美元的丰厚报酬
it's just about that great big, $10,000 paycheck.
你笑什么
Is something funny?
你晚上还能睡得着吗
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
我睡得很香 因为我有底线
I sleep just fine, because I have my rules.
不接小孩和条子的活儿
No kids, no cops,
除此以外 谁都可以
everyone else is fair game.
还真是个人道主义者
Ah, you're a real humanitarian,
-真不错 -行了 行了
- that's nice. - All right, all right,
行了 别打岔 继续说
All right, let's go, come on. Go on.
黑客收到钱后
When your hacker gets paid,
他会给每位受害者开具一份空白的死亡证明
he opens up a blank death certificate for each victim.
但这需要大量的个人信息
Yeah, but you need an awful lot of personal information
来保证死亡证明的合法性
to ensure that that certificate of death passes as legit.
这些信息通常
Information that would normally
都来自保险公♥司♥和亲戚
come from insurance companies and next of kin,
但本案的黑客是通过
but our target is getting
黑入受害者的设备获取的
by hacking his victim's devices.
表格上最重要的部分就是"死因"
The most important part of that form is "Cause of death."
不填写那些会引发调查的死因
Trick is to avoid any CODs that are going
就可以搞定
to trigger an investigation.
也就是说不能写事故 毒品或暴♥力♥侵犯
Right, so no accidents or drugs or violence.
所以你名单上那些人才都是自然死亡
That's why all the people on your list died of natural causes.
没错 黑客为受害者量身打造死亡原因
Exactly. You tailor the natural cause of death to the victim.
年龄 生活方式等等
Age, lifestyle, that sort of thing.
一定要尽全力避免验尸
You want to avoid an autopsy at all costs.
心脏病突发就很好用
A heart attack works great,
然而我最喜欢的还是癌症
however, cancer's my favorite.
死因
心肌梗塞
死因
结肠癌
等等 可是数据中继系统需要先对
Hold on, though, the EDRS would have to confirm the credentials
签署该表格的医生进行信息认证
of any doctor who signed this form
然后再把表格提交至系统流程
before circulating it throughout the system.
你可以相信他们 但也不能太相信
You'd think so, but not so much.
她说得没错 你们看看
She's right, look at this.
创建一个医生的账户
All you need to create a doctor's account
创建账户
医疗执照号♥码
医疗机构名称
地址
城市 州
只需要医疗执照号♥码
is get a medical license number
以及工作场所的地址
and an address for your practice.
如果这个黑客够聪明
If your hacker's smart,
他总是会使用新的医生
he'll always be using new doctors
好让自己不被你们发现
to keep you off his scent.
我肯定会这么做
That's what I would do.
我有一个问题
Let me ask you something.
始终不太明白
There's one thing I still don't get.
我知道你需要获得受害人的
I know you need your victim's
个人信息来填写他们的死亡证明
personal information to fill out their death certificate,
但是有这么多远程去黑一个人的方法
but there's so many different ways to remotely hack somebody,
为什么你要冒险
so why, why do you risk everything
亲自接近一个人
by doing it in person?
这样更好玩
It's more fun.
在我像你这么大的时候
Boy, when I was your age,
我以为好玩的不过是打打棒球
I thought fun was throwing a baseball.
所以如果目标遵循这些步骤
So if the target is following these steps,
他有可能在证人的设备上
he's probably installing backdoors
安装了后门程序
in the witnesses' devices.
也就是说如果我们能找到这名黑客
Which means if we can find the hacker,
我们可以利用他的后门程序定位第三位目击者
we can use his backdoor to locate the third witness
在皮特罗杀他之前找到他
and bring him in before Pintero can kill him.
没错
Exactly.
斯黛拉·凯恩
Stella Kaine,
你今天将帮我们挽救一个人的性命
you're going to help us save a life today.
威尔森探员会送你回去并陪着你
Agent Wilson will take you back and stay with you.
你有任何需要
If you need anything at all,
尽管给我打电♥话♥ 什么时间都可以
just call me, no matter what time.
你说得好像我会不记得你从不睡觉
You say that like I somehow forgot you never sleep.
谢谢你 艾弗莉
Thanks, Avery.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
回酒店休息一会
Going back to the hotel to get some rest.
这件事让他挺难熬的
This thing's been really tough on him.
他刚告诉我他就要再婚了
He just told me that he's getting remarried.
你知道 听到他死了的时候
You know, when I first heard that he died,
我多么想告诉他我对他的感觉
all that I wanted to do was to tell him how I felt.
然后我知道的下一件事就是
And then the next thing I know,
他站在我的面前
he's standing in front of me
告诉我他就要结婚了
and telling me about his wedding.
拜托 这就是你的反应
Come on, that's it?
这时候你应该给我讲
This is when you're supposed to tell me some story
一个十五世纪的公主
about a princess in the 15th century
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表