剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
《犯罪现场调查:网络》前情提要...
Previously on CSI: Cyber...
我努力在面对5K1听证会法官之前
I am trying to look professional
看起来更职业一些
before I go in front of the judge for my 5K1 hearing.
你想过接下来要做什么吗
You given any thought to what you want to do after?
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我只是不相信你的判断
I just don't trust your judgment.
这里就像个假释的孤岛
It's like a parole island here.
好像不管我做了什么好事
It's like, no matter what I do right,
都洗不清过去的污点
I can't shake what I did wrong.
八百万 我不会告诉任何人 拜托
Eight million. I won't tell anybody. Come on.
你知道钱在哪
You know where it is.
我没偷
I didn't steal it.
我会查清楚是谁偷的
I'm gonna find out who did.
查出来后 我一定会把那混♥蛋♥送进监狱
And when I do, I'm gonna put that bastard in prison.
得了吧 瞧你那轻快的步子
Come on. There's a spring in your step,
满脸洋溢着笑容
you got a grin a mile wide.
你绝对发春了 她是谁
You, sir, are smitten. Who is she?
格莱尔·拉迪莫
Greer Latimore.
我有触电的感觉
I'm really feeling it.
她是前特勤局特工
She's a former Secret Service agent.
涉及私家调查
Dabble in private investigations.
天啊
Oh, boy.
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
我们在外面了
你准备好了吗
马上出发
准备好了吗
Ready?
别杀我 求求你了 别杀...
Please don't. I'm begging you. Please don't...
你杀死了他
You shot him!
你迟到了
You're late.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
你确定要冒着进监狱的风险干这事吗
You sure you're willing to risk going to jail for this?
那是我的问题 你不用管
That's my problem, not yours.
资料都在里面吗
It's all there.
不要让别人知道这是我给你的
Make sure nobody knows you got this from me.
瑞雯 你在哪
瑞雯 你到底在哪
瑞雯 你到底在哪
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
艾弗莉三小时钱就集♥合♥了队伍
Avery called the team together three hours ago.
好吧 那其他人在哪
Okay. So where's everyone else?
去往洛杉矶的路上
On their way to Los Angeles.
咱俩在这边执行任务
And we're working from here.
路路通软件被黑了
The App Freelane has been hacked.
你看
Look at this.
程序没有把洛杉矶的用户导航到目的地
Instead of directing L.A. users to their destination,
而是把他们带去了郊外
it's sending them to remote locations.
洛杉矶
路路通公♥司♥总部
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
一星期前 我公♥司♥IT部门发现了
A week ago, my I.T. Department flagged
多次入侵系统的活动
a number of intrusions into the network.
黑客对系统的熟知程度让我们怀疑
The hacker's knowledge of the system led us to believe
作案者可能是公♥司♥员工
that it could be one of my employees.
所以他们请我们私家调查公♥司♥来帮忙
Which is why they called my private investigation firm.
也就是说他们宁愿不惊动当局
So rather than reach out to authorities,
自行在企业内部展开调查
they decided to keep this investigation internal.
没错 避免引起不必要的恐慌
Exactly. It's in the best interest of the company
最符合公♥司♥的利益
to avoid unnecessary panic.
哪怕丧失一丁点信心 公♥司♥的股价都会暴跌
Any loss of confidence, the price of your stock plunges.
但目前你们已经找来了网络犯罪组
Based on the fact that you called in the Cyber Division,
是不是已经排除了内鬼所为的可能性
can we assume that you've ruled out an inside job?
是的 看起来应该是外部入侵
Yes. It appeared to be an outside intrusion
强制算法规划
that forced the algorithm that calculates
最短的路径功能失效
the most efficient route to malfunction.
但为什么要黑路路通
But why hack Freelane?
有人想误导司机的路线
Someone wanted to reroute drivers.
有五名洛杉矶的用户
Five of our users, all in L.A.,
被引去了郊外
were led to remote locations.
我的当前路线
0.1英里
接近目的地
接近目的地
Approaching destination.
您已到达目的地
You've arrived at your destination.
洛杉矶警方的报告中说 每个司机
LAPD reported that each driver was robbed
都遭遇了三名蒙面女子的持枪抢劫
at gunpoint by three young women wearing masks.
我觉得路路通程序
I found a connection between the Freelane App
和抢劫案之间有关联
and the robberies.
他们选择对路路通用户下手
They targeted Freelane users
是因为这些用户会盲目地听程序导航行驶
'cause they blindly follow the App's navigation.
大多数用户在程序变更路线时
Most users don't even question the app
甚至不会产生质疑
when it reroutes 'em.
完全跟着导航走
They just go where it leads.
所以我一直都用托马斯街道地图
This is why I'll never give up my Thomas Guide.
一摞装订好的纸张谁也黑不了
You can't hack a spiral-bound stack of papers.
路路通IT部门
Freelane I.T.
刚刚又发现了一起网络入侵
Just found another intrusion into the network,
但洛杉矶警局最近没有收到抢劫报告
but LAPD has no recent reports of similar robberies.
我们去把设备插上
Well, let's plug in,
找到入侵源
source the intrusions.
走吧
Let's do it.
伙计 那个高冷性感的私♥人♥侦♥探♥是谁
Dude, who's that stone-cold hottie private investigator?
-格蕾尔 -什么
- Greer. - What?!
那是格蕾尔
That's Greer?
D.B.的格蕾...
D.B.'s Gree...
迪本科恩真是人生赢家
Wow! Diebenkorn for the win.
詹宁斯先生 我建议你
Mr. Jennings, I recommend that you use
用你们软件的系统推送功能
your app's direct messaging feature
告诉你们的用户
to let your users know
他们应该避开不熟悉的路线
that they should avoid any unfamiliar routes.
不 我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
是不能还是不想
You can't or you won't?
路路通的优点就是它会推荐
The benefit of Freelane is that it recommends
不熟悉的路线
unfamiliar routes
因为它们是人最少而且最快的
because they're the least traveled and often the fastest.
但如果没有用户我们就不会知道这些
But we wouldn't know that without our users.
你需要用户来让你的应用工作
You need the users in order for your app to work.
对 那是基于人群的导航
Yes. It's crowd-sourced navigation.
用户提供实时信息 包括交通事故
Users provide real-time updates of traffic accidents,
封锁的道路 熄火的汽车
lane closures, stalled vehicles.
警告 前方路边有车
Caution! Vehicle on the shoulder ahead.
那辆车被挪走了吗
Has the vehicle moved?
然后用户的回应帮助我们的算法
And then the user responses help our algorithm narrow down
缩小最快路线的选择范围
the options for the fastest route.
詹宁斯先生 我们认可你们软件的价值
Mr. Jennings, we recognize the value of your app,
但你有责任
but you have a responsibility
让你们的用户知道会有风险
to let your users know there is a risk.
艾弗莉 我们查了所有网络入侵的来源
Avery, we just sourced all the intrusions onto the network.
不幸的是 它们都来自
Unfortunately, they all lead back
同一个叙利亚的IP地址
to the same IP address in Syria.
明显是个代理
Obviously a proxy.
而且很可能用了命令控制♥服♥务器
And most likely using a command
来让IP地址保持匿名
and control server to anonymize their IP address.
这是个死胡同
This is a dead end.
伙计们 我查到了最后被改变路线的用户
Guys, I just got an I.D. on the latest user to get rerouted.
是乔尔·马修斯
It's Joel Matthews.
他的手♥机♥在路线进行中停了下来
His cell phone stopped moving right in the middle of his route.
已经在那里好几个小时了
Been there for hours.
也许是个犯罪现场
Could be an active crime scene.
你盯着点屋顶
Keep your eye on the rooftops.
两名受害人 一男一女
Two victims. One male, one female.
这家伙是被近距离射中的
This guy was shot at close range.
他已经死了
He's dead.
这里有个面罩
There's a mask.
更可能是其中一个嫌犯的
More than likely belongs to one of our suspects.
有脉搏 她还活着 叫医护人员
I got a pulse! She's alive! Get the EMTs!
马提奥和第六大街路口呼叫救护人员
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表