剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
But in order for us to save her,
她也许会死
she may need to die.
格蕾丝吗 我是丹尼尔·克鲁米兹
Okay, Grace? This is Daniel Krumitz.
-你能听见我说话吗 -能
- Can you hear me? - Yes.
我想我发现了一个
Okay, I think I've figured out
可以找到你的位置的方法
a way to find your location.
这虽然有点危险 但是可以成功
And it'll be dangerous, but it will work.
有一种软件叫做
Okay, there's something called
搜点地图
a Shodan Map.
可以显示出世界上
It shows us the exact location
每一个连接到网络的
of every device in the world
设备的位置
connected to the Internet,
包括你正在盯着的摄像头
including that camera you're staring into.
我们可以利用搜点地图来找到你
And we can use the Shodan Map to find you,
但我需要知道摄像头的型号♥
but I'm gonna need the make and model of that camera.
你是唯一能得到这个信息的人
The only person who can get me that information is you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
格蕾丝 我们需要你
Grace, we need you to try
尽力够到那部摄像头
and reach the camera
然后告诉我们它的型号♥
and give us the make and model.
我们能利用这一信息找到你
That information will help us find you.
但是 艾弗莉 那我必须松掉开关
But, Avery, I would have to drop the switch.
那不会让我有生命危险吗
I mean, wouldn't that kill me?
不
No.
格蕾丝 不会的
No, Grace, it won't.
你松手让最后两瓶药注射之后
After you let go and the last two vials inject,
我们有大约25分钟
we have about 25 minutes
来找出你的位置并派出救援车
to locate you and send in rescue vehicles.
我们没有其它选择
It's our only option.
格蕾丝 听着 你能做到的
Grace, listen, you can do this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Mmm... okay.
好吧
Okay.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我看不见摄像头
I-I just can't see, I can't see the camera.
看不见
I can't see it!
等等 我发现了什么东西
Wait! Wait! I think I got something!
看框的顶部
Look at the top of the frame.
我觉得是一面镜子
I think that's a mirror.
我能看见摄像头的倒影
I can see the camera's reflection.
也许我能看到型号♥
Maybe I can get the model number.
是泰克TK20
It's a Tekshot TK20.
坏消息
Bad news.
搜点地图上显示出227台这种摄像头
There's 227 of these cameras on the Shodan Map.
你能缩小范围吗
Can you narrow it down?
正在缩小
I'm working on it.
把美国本土以外的都排除
Eliminate everything outside of the continental U.S.
去掉阿♥拉♥斯加州 去掉夏威夷
Alaska gone, Hawaii gone.
还剩214台摄像机
Still 214 cameras left.
格蕾丝 亲爱的 我们会找到你的
Grace, honey, we will find you.
恭喜你们 网络组
Ah, congratulations, Team Cyber.
做得不错
Well played.
巨蟒
Python!
花得时间比我想得久
Took a little longer than expected,
但你们很少让人失望
but you seldom disappoint.
如果你杀了她
If you kill her,
我会找到你的
I will find you!
你保证吗
You promise?
这都是你的错 副主管
This is all your fault, Deputy Director.
你太弱了 丹特
You're weak, Dante.
你没勇气来找我
You're not man enough to come after me,
你就挑了个无辜的小女孩吗
so you pick on an innocent little girl?
哪种才更伤人呢 艾弗莉
What hurts more, Avery,
是自己死去 还是抱着
dying or living with the knowledge
心爱之人因你而死的想法活着
that somebody you love is dead because of you?
我们都知道这问题的答案 不是吗
We both know the answer to that question, don't we?
别这么做
Don't do this!
我真的很欣赏
I've truly come to appreciate
你的热情和动力
your compassion and drive.
真可惜我们没时间了
It's a shame our time has ended.
是的
Yes.
巨蟒 不要
Python, don't!
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
格蕾丝
Grace!
看来你也救不了她了
Guess you couldn't save her, either.
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 陪着我
Grace, stay with me.
听我说
Listen to my voice.
集中精神
Focus.
这样才能活下来
It's the only way to survive this.
我知道这很艰难
I know that it's hard,
但我需要你停止挣扎
but I need you to stop struggling.
好的
Okay.
轻吸一口气
Now, take a short breath
然后憋住 很好
and hold it. Good.
你的身体会慢慢放松
Your body's gonna relax.
现在 90秒后
Now, in 90 seconds,
你会失去意识
you will lose consciousness.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
瑞雯 和伊利亚连线
Raven, get Elijah on the line.
每秒钟都很重要
Every second counts.
如果巨蟒和格蕾丝在一起
If Python's with Grace,
他一定在
he has to be
伊利亚找到的火葬场
within a six-hour radius
附近六小时车程范围内
of where Elijah found the crematorium.
伊利亚和米格尔都在听 我们情况如何
You got Elijah and Miguel. Where are we?
我们已经把范围缩小到五个州和78台摄像机
We've narrowed it down to five states and 78 cameras.
还是太多了
That's still too many.
各位 我们的现存理论是巨蟒
Guys, our working theory is that Python was taking
把他妈妈的骨灰带回家撒了
his mother home to scatter her ashes.
那就去掉所有
Yeah, so eliminate everything
埃文斯维尔或托普顿一小时车程以外的
not within an hour of Evansville or Topton.
各位 只剩27台摄像机了
Hey, guys, that's 27 cameras.
其中十五台没有安全保护
15 of those are unsecured.
我在检查它们的信♥号♥♥
I'm checking their feeds now.
这些全都不是
All of them clear.
好的 那就剩十二台
Okay, that leaves 12,
其中七台在瑞内塔火化的地方以北
seven of which are north of where Renetta was cremated.
好的 那埃文斯维尔还有三台
Okay, there are three in Evansville,
那是她妈妈出生的地方
his mom's birth town.
肯定是这里面的一台
It's got to be one of those.
纳什医疗中心
帕克矿场
柯普顿·希尔斯农场
很接近了 但我们需要具体的地址
We're close, but we need an exact location.
好的 巨蟒把他妈妈的头留在了我家
Okay, Python left his mother's head at my house.
他把电涌保护器留在了拆解室
He left the surge protector in Tear Down.
他把所有的答案都留给了我们
He left us all the answers we need,
这样之后我们再去看时
so that later, we could look back
就知道我们本可以救她
knowing that we could've saved her.
他从一开始就把线索给了我们
He's been giving us clues from the start.
说句祷告或者跟随一颗星星
Say a prayer and follow a star.
我确定你们会找到她
I'm sure you'll find her.
他已经告诉我们她在哪里了
He already told us where she is.
好的 跟随一颗星星 是那个
Okay, follow a star. It's that one.
纳什是人马座
Nash is a star
其中一颗星星
in the Sagittarius constellation.
他的妈妈生于纳什医疗中心
His mother was born at the Nash Medical Center.
那里已经废弃了
It's been abandoned.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表