剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
你这是相信我了
So you believe me?
电子设备取证箱错不了
The cellebrite doesn't lie.
所以是的 阿蒂 我相信你
So yeah, Artie, I believe you.
太好了
Oh, good.
我只想帮助别人
All I want to do is help people.
没有人应该这么死掉
No one should have to end up
像我可怜的夏琳那样
like my poor Charlene did.
夏琳 她...
Charlene, she...
她是我妻子
she was my wife
两年前在医院里死亡
and she died two years ago at a hospital.
医生无法解释死因
Doctors couldn't explain what happened.
我至今仍在试图弄清缘由
And I've been trying to figure out,
自那天起 从未停歇
every day since, what it was.
节哀
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你为医疗设备写过补丁吗
You coded patches for the medical devices?
我需要每一台
I'm gonna need every single computer
装有那些代码的电脑
that contains that code.
当然可以
Oh, of course.
不过每个子程序都分配了
But each subroutine is divided
独♥立♥的存盘以便做渗透检测
into separate depositories for pen testing.
会有点乱
It's a little jumbled.
你得保证你的技术人员
You have to make sure that your techs
在组合代码前
understand that and know that
-能理解并弄懂这一点 -你是在说
- before they try to assemble the code. - Are you saying
你是唯一
you're the only person
能把它组合起来的人吗
who knows how to piece it together?
我可没这么说...
Well, that's not necessarily what I'm saying...
阿蒂 带上你的补丁
Artie, pack your patches.
你得去特区帮我们解决这个麻烦
You're gonna help us finish it back in D.C.
去联调局 政♥府♥
At the FBI? The government?
是的
Yep.
我去穿点衣服
Let me put some clothes on.
蒙多探员 我还有几台笔记本电脑
Uh, you know, Agent Mundo, I got some more laptops
在里面的卧室
in the back bedroom there.
听着
Listen...
他们抓不到我们 洛奇
they're not gonna get us, Rocky.
我不会让他们抓住我们
I won't let them get us.
别担心 洛奇
Don't worry, Rocky.
我们不会被他们抓住的
We're not gonna let them get us.
我不会让他们抓住我们
I won't let them get us.
你为什么要跑啊
Why are you running?
你又没被捕
You're not under arrest.
你有一张诚实可靠的脸 蒙多探员
You have a very honest face, Agent Mundo.
又帅又有型
Nice, clean cut.
我只是不信任政♥府♥
I just don't trust the government!
上车 阿蒂
Get in the car, Artie.
不 谢了
No! No, thank you!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
咬他 洛奇
Get him, Rocky.
呼吸机进展如何
How are you doing on those ventilators?
还在尝试 我的补丁不好用
I'm trying. My patch isn't working.
克鲁米也搞不定
Krummy can't crack it, either!
是啊 电视序列号♥也没什么发现
Yeah, and no hits on the TV serial number.
医院董事会刚刚
The hospital's board just
尝试付款 但是电汇被拒绝了
tried to pay, but the transfer was rejected.
卡♥号♥♥是一个不存在的
The routing number was for an off-shore account
海外账户
that didn't exist.
因为这事跟钱无关
That's because this was never about the money.
目标可以对国内任何一家医院
Our target could do this in any hospital
做这件事 为什么偏偏是这家
across the country-- why this one?
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
我们只剩13分钟了
Look, we've got 13 minutes left.
我需要集思广益
I'm open to an out-of-the-box solution.
任何人都可以提
Someone, anyone!
我是死了吗
Did I die?
这是天堂吗
Is this heaven?
伙计 我真想把这些摔到安德鲁脸上
Oh, man, I can't wait to put this in Andrew's face!
他总向我炫耀他在他妈妈房♥子里造的
He's always bragging to me about that Millennium Falcon
千年隼飞船驾驶舱
cockpit he built in his mom's house.
我可以自♥拍♥一张传到Instagram上吗
Can I take a selfie for my Instagram?
阿蒂 不行 快走吧
Artie, no, come on. Let's go.
伙计 如果有人告诉我这里就是
Man, if anybody'd ever told me that this is where
我纳税钱的去向 我早就...
my tax dollars are going, I'd actually start...
没事了
Never mind.
伊利亚 这位...
Elijah, what's...
驾照上的人在这干嘛
driver's license guy doing up here?
说来话长 他是来帮忙的
Uh, long story. He's here to help.
嗨 我是阿蒂·斯尼德
Hey, I'm Artie Sneed.
我听说你们在呼吸机的事需要帮忙
I heard you needed some help with the ventilators.
走吧
Let's go.
呼吸机...真是非常非常诡计多端
The ventilators-- very, very, very tricky business.
没法直接安装补丁...不行不行
You cannot patch them directly- no, no, no, no, no.
一定要尊重死亡开关
You have to respect the kill switch.
永远要尊重死亡开关
Always respect the kill switch!
阿蒂 阿蒂 集中精神
Artie, Artie, focus!
我们没剩多少时间了 快点
We don't have a lot of time left, come on!
没错 好的 让我想想 到哪了来着 哦对...
Right, yes, uh, okay, let me see, where was I? Yes, uh...
对了 直接修补呼吸机是没戏了
Right, direct ventilator patches are off the table.
但是我们可以防止他们连接
But we can protect how they connect to...
-网络本身 -正是
- The network itself! - Yes!
太有才了
That's genius!
我之前全想错了
I'm thinking about it all wrong.
只需阻断桥梁
It's just like blocking a bridge.
你一停下 别人就得绕道
You stop, then divert traffic.
就是这样
Exactly!
代码好了 阿蒂
Code's good, Artie.
这里亲一下
Needs a little loving here
那里拧一把
and some tweaking there.
我要调试一下子程序 然后...
I'm gonna adjust this subroutine and...
嘭
Bam!
运行网络通行证
呼吸机系统发送
成功了吗
Did it work?
真不敢相信 是的 成功了 成功了
I can't believe it. Yes, it worked! It worked!
击个掌吧 伙计
High five, my man!
很好
Yes.
好吧
Yeah.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
发送中...
克鲁米兹刚刚发来个补丁
Krumitz just sent us the patch!
正在安装
It's installing.
补丁能阻碍黑客的进入
The patch should block our hacker's access.
等一下 尼尔森
Uh, wait a minute, Nelson.
貌似黑客在试图拦截补丁
Looks like the hacker's trying to get ahead of the patch.
他们还在尝试进入呼吸机
They're still trying to go for the ventilators.
呼吸机
有我在他进不来
Not on my watch.
拖延他们直到安装完成
Slow them down until the install's complete.
如果我们阻止不了黑客
Look, if we can't stop the hack,
你能手动给所有病人输氧吗
can you manually vent all of the patients?
可以 请稍等
Yeah, just a second.
输氧泵和氧气瓶就在每个病人的床头
Ambu bags and oxygen tanks are at every patient's bed.
有护士来负责吧
And you have the nurses to do that?
有的
Yes!
要完成了 D.B.
It's going to work, D.B.
补丁成功上传
安装完成了
Ah, install's complete.
克鲁米的补丁有效了
Krummy's patch is working.
我们阻止了目标对呼吸机的攻击
We stopped the target's ventilator attack.
>>呼吸机操作系统重启
>>未检测到错误
补丁上传成功
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表