剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
The final character of every line is useless.
把它们分离出来
Isolate them.
好吧
All right.
好了
There you go.
"游戏开始
"Now the games begin
点迷雾"
dot mist"
那是深网上的一个网址
It's an address to a site on the Deep Web.
这不是巧合
This isn't by chance.
作案者想让我们访问那个网址
Whoever did this wants us to visit the site.
也就是说这可能是个陷阱
Which means it could be a trap.
所以我们要先扫描那个网址
That's why we're gonna scan the site first
以确保安全
to make sure it's safe.
然后我们就让游戏开始
Then we'll let the games begin.
好吧 真有趣 谢谢你
Okay, interesting, all right, thank you.
好吧 我们还在等DNA检验结果
All right, so we're still waiting for DNA results,
但无名女头是窒息而死的
but our Jane Doe died from asphyxiation.
她的头是死后被割下来的
And her head was removed postmortem.
艾弗莉 我觉得给你发这个的人
Avery, I think whoever sent you this
是想给你传达一条非常明确的讯息
is sending you a very clear message.
对 某个人在告诉我这只是个开始
Yeah, someone is telling me this is just the beginning.
这样吧 让我帮你看吧
Hey, you know what? Why don't I review this clip for you?
给你点时间
Give you some time.
不 必须由我来看
No, I have to do this.
这里有些东西只有我能看到
There's something in here only I can see.
周四是舞蹈日
Thursday was Dance Day.
汉娜会穿她的粉色紧身裤
Hannah would wear her pink leggings.
她戴着粗粗的粉色头带
She had her thick pink headband.
下课后 我会带她去法♥院♥街咖啡店
After class, I'd take her to Court Street Cafe
喝草莓奶昔
for strawberry milkshakes.
但那天 我有个病人有紧急情况
But this day, I had a patient emergency.
理智告诉我 那不是任何人的错
My head knows it wasn't anybody's fault.
但有时我会想 如果那天我没有离开会怎样
But sometimes my heart wonders: what if?
我刚跟米格尔在国际刑♥警♥的主管聊过
I just spoke to Miguel's supervisor at Interpol.
他六周前辞职了
Six weeks ago, he quit.
三天后他进入了美国境内
Three days after that, he entered the U.S.
从那之后就消失了
and he's been dark ever since.
米格尔为什么要离开国际刑♥警♥组织
Why would Miguel quit Interpol?
他的指纹为什么会出现在疑似谋杀案现场
Why are his fingerprints at the scene of a potential homicide?
我能想到两种可能
I mean, two theories spring to mind.
要么他是嫌疑人 要么他有危险
Either he's a suspect or he's in danger.
我们有他的位置吗
We have a location on him?
本来不可能追踪到的
Would've been impossible to track,
但他看了艾弗莉的信息
except he checked Avery's message.
他今早在贝塞斯达
He was in Bethesda this morning.
好吧 找到他
Okay, well, find him.
我们得知道他跟这些有什么关系
We need to know how he fits into all this.
没问题
You got it.
克鲁米兹
有发现了
需要你和艾弗莉
来技术中心
我们得过去一趟
Our, uh, presence is requested.
我们在平板电脑的代码里找到一个深网链接
We found a Deep Web URL buried in the code on the tablet.
游戏开始点迷雾网
NowTheGamesBegin.Mist.
这就是链接指向的地方
This is where it led us.
我们完全不知道答案是什么
We have no idea what the answer is.
我们甚至不知道问题
We don't even have a question.
我知道
I do.
"你连自己女儿都救不了 能救得了我吗"
"You couldn't save your daughter, can you save me?"
好吧 "我"是谁
Okay, so who's "Me"?
我们要救的人是谁
Who are we supposed to save?
塑料袋上有米格尔的指纹
Miguel's fingerprints were on the plastic bag.
输入"米格尔·维加"
Type in "Miguel Vega."
答案 米格尔·维加
答案 请重试
好吧 所以家人和朋友都算上了
Okay, so family and friends are all accounted for.
我们都在这里
We're here.
也许你该救的是你自己
Maybe you need to save yourself.
试试"艾弗莉·瑞安"
Try "Avery Ryan."
答案 艾弗莉·瑞安
答案 请重试
瑞雯 把平板上的视频调出来
Raven? Video that was on the tablet.
等等 那个标志
Wait a second, the sign.
-你能把它放大吗 -可以
- Can you enlarge it? - Yeah.
"救赎之路是找到恩宠"
"The path to salvation is finding Grace."
汉娜出事后
After Hannah's accident,
我连续三周每天开车
I drove past that church sign
经过那个教堂的标志
every day for three weeks.
上面写的是 "救赎之路是找到宽恕"
It said, "The path to salvation is finding forgiveness."
不是"找到恩宠"
Not "finding grace."
救赎之路
是找到宽恕
我记得很清楚 因为那段时间
I remember distinctly because I had a very difficult time
我难以原谅自己和蕾妮
forgiving myself or Renee.
克鲁米兹 输入"格蕾丝·克拉克"
Krumitz, type in "Grace Clarke".
几个月前来看你的那个小姑娘吗
The young girl who visited you a couple months ago?
她是汉娜的好朋友
She was Hannah's best friend.
车祸那天是她母亲蕾妮开车
Her mom Renee was driving the day of the accident.
答案
格蕾丝·克拉克
正确
不好
Oh, no.
格蕾丝
Grace.
艾弗莉
A-Avery?
是你吗
Is that you?
我们能看到她 她看不到我们
Okay, we can see her. She can't see us.
没错 格蕾丝 亲爱的 是我
Yes, Grace, honey, it's me!
艾弗莉 求求你一定要帮我
Avery, please, you got to help me!
他说如果你没法救我
He said that if you can't save me,
我就会死
I'm gonna die!
他是谁 是谁绑♥架♥你
Who's he? Who abducted you?
我不知道 我没看到他的脸
I don't know. I didn't see his face.
但他说你认识他
But he said that you knew him.
艾弗莉 求求你
Avery, please.
救我
Save me.
他会杀了我
He's gonna kill me!
丹特已经20年不住这里了
Dante hasn't lived here in over 20 years.
你们把这变成了私人恩怨
You made this personal!
开战吧
This is war.
是他母亲
It was his mother.
袋子里那个人头 是他母亲
The head in the bag, it was his mother.
谁 艾弗莉
Who, Avery?
是巨蟒干的
This is Python.
他回来了
He's back.
第二季第十五集
犯罪现场调查:网络
搜点地图-
一款交互搜索引擎
能显示所有与互联网直连的设备所处的位置
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
艾弗莉 求求你
Avery, please!
亲爱的 我不会让你死的
No, honey, I'm not gonna let that happen!
给那些药瓶截图
Take a screen grab of those vials.
我要你集中注意力
I just need you to focus.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
认真听我的话
And listen to my voice.
好 好
Okay, okay, okay...
深吸一口气
Take a breath.
平稳呼吸
Control your breathing.
清空杂念
Clear your mind.
现在睁开眼睛 说说你看到了什么
Now, open your eyes, tell me what do you see?
一个房♥间
It's-it's a room.
有一盏红灯 周围很暗
Uh, there's a red light. It's dark.
除了窗户
Except for the window.
我看到一面镜子 好冷
I-I see a mirror. It's so cold!
她能看到摄像机吗
Can she see a camera?
亲爱的 你能看出摄像机的品牌型号♥吗
Honey? Can you see the make and model of the camera?
不 我看不到 太暗了
Um, no, no, I can't see it. It-It's too dark.
你能闻到或听见什么吗
Can you smell anything or hear anything?
你知道自己现在在哪吗
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表