剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
You set me up?
我这么做是为了我们
But I did it for us.
没有什么我们
There is no "Us."
嫌犯已被羁押
Suspect is in custody.
抱歉让你经历这些
I'm sorry you had to do that.
我明白他对你来说意义非凡
I know he meant a lot to you.
没错
He did.
但我跟杰克逊已经结束了
But Jackson is my past.
我想要一个全新的未来
I want something different for my future.
我15岁时辍学
When I was 15, I dropped out of school,
离开家
left home,
以当黑客为生
became a hacker to survive.
从来没对哪里有过归属感
I never really felt like I belonged anywhere,
直到我开始
until I started working
在网络犯罪组工作
for the Cyber Crime Division.
非常感激瑞安副主管
I can't thank Deputy Director Ryan enough
让我融入了这个大家庭
for making me a member of her family.
谢谢你 拉米雷斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Ramirez.
瑞安副主管
Deputy Director Ryan,
你的量刑建议是什么
what is your recommendation regarding sentencing?
法官大人 能在过去的两年中
Your Honor, it's been my pleasure working
与拉米雷斯小姐共事 我十分荣幸
with Miss Ramirez for the past two years.
在这段时间里
During that time,
她成为了我的团队中重要的一员
she's become an invaluable member of my team.
但近期的事件让我相信
But recent events have led me to believe that...
她应该继续留在网络犯罪组
she could benefit from more time with the Cyber Crime Division.
你是说她并没有为你提供实质性帮助
Are you saying she hasn't provided you with substantial assistance?
你来得正好
Perfect timing.
我们刚准备吃晚餐
We're just about to sit down for dinner.
这是我朋友妮娜 动感单车课上认识的
This is my friend Nina, from spin class.
她来跟我们一起吃晚餐
She's gonna join us.
德玟 太不可思议了
Devon, this is so crazy.
我认识伊利亚
Elijah and I actually know each other.
他总来我的酒吧
He comes to my bar all the time.
我以前去她的酒吧
I used to come to her bar.
那时候你还挺常去的
It was a pretty regular thing there for a while.
当时你♥爸♥爸病了
Like when your dad was sick.
你会很惊讶
You know what, actually, you would be surprised
有多少人宁愿跟调酒师说话
how many people would rather talk
都不去找心理医生
to a bartender than a therapist.
我都可以拿资格证了
I feel like I'm ready for my degree.
难怪你总说有工作
So much for the working-late excuses.
我确实有工作
I was working late.
只是过去喝一杯
I stopped for one drink.
再来个心理咨♥询♥
And a little therapy, apparently.
德玟
Devon...
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我没想破坏你们的感情 我要走了
I didn't mean to, um, cause any problems, so I'm gonna go,
周五课上见
and I'll just see you in class, like, on Friday?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你不能跟她一起玩
You need to stop hanging out with her.
怎么 我们不能有共同的朋友吗
Oh, what, we-we can't share friends?
那女孩疯了
That girl is crazy.
就是她偷了我们的卡里的钱
She's the one who stole our card.
那些钱都是她花的
She's responsible for all those charges.
等等 你认为妮娜偷了我们卡里的钱
Wait, you think Nina stole our card?
我今天去找她对质了
I confronted her about it today.
她否认了 而几个小时后
She denied it, and now, hours later,
她出现在我们家厨房♥里
she's in our kitchen.
你不觉得奇怪吗
You don't think that's a little weird?
我觉得你把我们家的私事说给外人听
I think it's a little weird that you've been sharing
这才叫奇怪
our family's private problems with a stranger.
你看到发生了什么吗
You see what's going on here?
你看到她挑起了什么吗
You see what she started?
伊利亚 你还有什么没告诉我吗
Elijah, is there something more you want to tell me?
不 别急着下结论 德玟
No, don't go jumping to conclusions, Devon.
我没做错什么
I have not done anything wrong.
好吧 作为一个没做错事的人来说
Well, for someone who hasn't done anything wrong,
你的表现绝对像是做错了什么
you're definitely acting like you have.
你应该告诉我你昨天见过杰克逊
You should have told me you saw Jackson yesterday.
我说了 他是突然冒出来的
I told you, he showed up out of nowhere.
我只是长话短说
I cut the conversation short.
这一个错误
That one mistake...
不能让我为你工作的这两年都白费吧
shouldn't outweigh the last two years I've worked for you.
而且如果我告诉你 你会因为
A-And if I had told you, you would have punished me
违反条例惩罚我
for breaking the terms of my deal.
不 我会奖赏你的诚实
No, I would have rewarded you for your honesty.
就是这么回事 瑞雯
That's what this is all about, Raven.
今天在银行发生的事 我们本来可以阻止的
We could have prevented a lot of what happened to the bank today.
我们本可以分♥析♥你的手♥机♥
We would have analyzed your phone
看杰克逊有没有黑你
to see if Jackson hacked you.
你对我保密造成了严重的后果
Keeping this from me has had serious consequences.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
我只是不相信你的判断
I just don't trust your judgment.
你还年轻
You're still young.
我不是托宾 艾弗莉
I'm not Tobin, Avery.
我把杰克逊...
I put Jackson...
我今天把杰克逊关进了监狱
Jackson behind bars today.
这不代表我已经抛弃了我的过去吗
Doesn't that mean that I've put my past behind me?
这不重要吗
Doesn't that count for something?
你有没有觉得自己是个坏人
You ever feel like a villain in your own story?
我猜诺丁汉警长
I imagine the Sheriff of Nottingham
能理解这种心情
could relate to that sentiment.
怎么了
What's going on?
瑞雯的裁决下来了
Raven's verdict just came in.
她得继续服完刑期 两年
She has to serve the rest of her sentence-- two years.
在联调局吗
Here at the FBI?
法官问了我一个问题
The judge asked me a question,
如果我如实回答
and if I had answered it truthfully,
瑞雯就会被释放
it would have meant Raven's release.
所以我没有回答
So I didn't answer it at all.
你要相信你的直觉
You have to trust your gut.
我雇佣瑞雯 是想让她觉得自己得到授权
I hired Raven... so that she would feel empowered,
这样她才会知道 将她的天赋用于正途
so that she would know what it feels like
是什么感觉
to use her talent for good.
艾弗莉 拜托
Avery, come on.
瑞雯本可以跟那个杰克逊
Raven could have run off with that Jackson fellow
带着五百万逃走 但她没有
and the $5 million, but she didn't.
她选择告发他
She chose to turn him in.
这都归功于你的影响
That's your influence on her.
我知道她生我的气
I know she's mad at me.
但在我内心深处
But in my heart,
我知道瑞雯没有准备好离开这里
I know that Raven is not ready to leave here.
你今天不得不做的事
What you had to do today,
真的很难
that was hard.
我知道这算不上安慰 不过...
I know it's not much consolation, but...
总有一天 瑞雯会明白
one of these days, Raven's gonna realize
你是在替她着想
you were just looking out for her.
我确信这点 艾弗莉
I'm sure of that, Avery.
我知道
I know.
但我想喝一杯
But I need a drink.
介意陪我喝一杯吗
Care to join me?
只要...
Just, uh...
别告诉我上司
don't tell my boss.
你帮我多倒点 我就帮你保密
If you give me a long pour, your secret's safe with me.
现在我知道我为什么雇佣你了
Now I know why I hired you.
因为我无与伦比的魅力吗
My... immeasurable charm?
不 因为你好喝的威士忌
No, it's your terrific scotch.
这咖啡真不错
That's-a some good coffee.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表