剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
伊莎贝尔·斯坦沃斯
我想是的
I think so.
如果发现有所遗漏
But if I find anything else Isabel had here,
我会发邮件给你
I'll mail it to you.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
出去
Get out!
天啊
Oh, my God!
求...求你别伤害我们
Ple-Please... please don't hurt us.
吉尔 乔治娅 我不知道你们在这儿
Gil, Georgia, I didn't know you'd be here.
我们认识吗
Do... do we know you?
不不不 我不会伤害你们
No, no, no, I'm not... I'm not gonna hurt you.
我是来找他的
I'm just here for him.
他杀了她
He killed her.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我想起来了 我终于想起来了
I remember. I finally remember it.
你摘下滑雪面具的时候 我看到了你的脸
I saw your face when you took off the ski mask!
尼尔 他在说什么
Neil, what the hell's he talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
她是我的朋友 你却夺走了她
She was my friend, and you took her from me.
你杀了我的伊莎贝尔
You killed my Isabel.
不
No.
这是真的吗 尼尔
Is this true, Neil?
-看着我 -天啊
- Look at me. - Oh, God.
-看着我 尼尔 -天啊 吉尔
- Look at me, Neil. - Oh, God, Gil.
看着我
Look at me!
电梯失灵了
Elevator's not working.
一定是被崔斯坦关掉了
Tristan must have shut them down.
他还锁住了楼梯间 防止我们进去
He chained the stairwell, too, locked us out.
电梯井里一定有应急逃生梯
There should be an emergency ladder inside the elevator shaft.
打不开 拿液压扩张器来
It's not opening. Get the hydraulic spreader.
我可以试着黑进电梯 用技术解决
I can try to hack the elevator, get in electronically.
不行 没时间了
No, we don't have time for that.
我们用崔斯坦接近伊莎贝尔的办法
We're gonna get to Tristan the same way
去联♥系♥他 通过网络
he got to Isabel-- over the Internet.
求你了 你不想开枪的
Please, you don't want to do this.
我想
Yes, I do.
你该为你的所做所为偿命
You deserve to die for what you did.
你夺走了她
You took her from me.
崔斯坦 听我说
Tristan, listen to me.
伊莎比尔不会愿意看到你这样做
Isabel would not want this for you.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你根本不知道她想要什么
You don't know what she would have wanted!
只有我最了解她
You didn't know her like I did!
没人了解她
No one did.
没错 你说得对
No, you're right.
没人像你一样了解她
Nobody knew her like you did.
她将所有的秘密与你分享
She shared all her secrets with you.
但你其他的家人怎么办
But what about the rest of your family?
你的祖父
Your grandpa.
你哥哥和他的新生儿
Your brother with the new baby.
你正在上大学的妹妹
Your sister in college.
崔斯坦 如果你杀了人
Tristan, if you do this,
你就会永远失去他们
you will lose them all forever.
把枪放下 崔斯坦
Put the gun down, Tristan.
放下枪 为你的家人活下去
Put it down and keep living for your family.
这才是伊莎贝尔希望的
That is what Isabel would want.
崔斯坦·詹金斯 举起手来
Tristan Jenkins, hands in the air!
举起手来 趴到地上
Hands in the air, on the ground now!
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
你待在那儿
You stay right there.
吉尔 天啊
Gil! Gil! Oh, my God.
放下枪
Drop it.
怎么回事
What's happening?
天啊 吉尔
Oh, my God! Gil!
带走
Take him away.
等等
Wait...
崔斯坦
Tristan.
我不知道吉尔在那儿
I didn't know Gil was gonna be here.
杀死尼尔的人本该是我
I was supposed to kill Neil.
是我 不是他
Me, not him.
她已经不在了
She's gone.
她死了 我再也不能让她活过来
She's gone, and I can never have her back.
崔斯坦
Tristan...
我不知道你能不能理解
I don't even know if you can understand this,
但你也会受到起诉
but you are gonna be brought up on charges, too.
伊莎贝尔会喜欢你的
Isabel would have liked you.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表