剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我的行程安排改了
The dates of my trip have changed.
改为这周六到达东京
I'm arriving in Tokyo this Saturday,
提前两天
two days early,
所以房♥间再多开两个晚上
so I need to add two more nights.
预定人名为安德鲁·麦克斯
The reservation is under Andrew Michaels.
喂 在听吗
Hello, are you there?
通话中断
喂
Hello?
无服务
-放开我 别碰我 -快上车 上车
- Get off me. Don't touch me. - Come here, come here!
放开我 放手
Get off me, get off.
-就是你 我知道你干了什么 -别闹了
- It was you, I know what you did. - Stop.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
你在做什么 放开她
Hey, what are you doing? Let her go!
你别管闲事
This isn't your business.
乖乖回你车上开走 老头
Get back in your car and drive away, old man.
我已经报了警 警♥察♥马上就来
I called 911, cops are gonna be here any minute.
你最好老实点 别再继续伤害她
This works out the best if you don't hurt her.
起来 起来
Come on, come on.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
除了总是遇到渣男 其他都还好
Other than always picking the wrong guy, yeah.
好好好 慢点
Okay... All right, come on.
我载你一程 来
I'll give you a ride. Come on.
我还是等警♥察♥来吧
I can just wait for the cops.
手♥机♥压根没信♥号♥♥
Well, no cell service.
无服务
安德鲁·麦克斯
密♥码♥
走吧
Come on.
我先把座位清理一下
Yeah, let me clear that out, first.
两周后
总算让曼格尔开口了呀
Finally got Mangle to talk, huh?
准确地说是总算让他吐出来了
More accurately, got him to spit it out.
他趁着警方赶到的时候
He slipped the microchip into his mouth
把这微芯片吞进了嘴里
when the agents arrived.
所以他才一直不开口
That's why he refused to speak.
我还以为终于遇到个足够聪明的黑客
And here I thought we'd finally found a black hat smart enough
懂得在律师来之前保持沉默
to shut up until his lawyer arrived.
我是艾弗莉·瑞安探员
Agent Avery Ryan.
是艾弗莉·瑞安医生吗
Dr. Avery Ryan?
我已经不干医生这行了 您是哪位
I no longer practice. Who is this?
您丈夫是安德鲁·麦克斯对吧
Your husband is Andrew Michaels.
是我前夫 您是哪位
My ex-husband. Who is this?
您在麦克斯先生的人寿保险单上
You're listed as a primary beneficiary on
被列为第一受益人
Mr. Michaels' life insurance policy.
人寿保险
His life insurance?
为什么我...
Why would I...
安德鲁他没事吧
Is Andrew all right?
瑞安医生 非常遗憾
Oh, Dr. Ryan, I-I'm so sorry.
我联♥系♥您是要向您支付其人寿保险金
I'm reaching out to you to pay off his life insurance.
您是他所列的受益人
You're his beneficiary.
喂 瑞...
Hello, Dr....
我也不知道怎么回事 他们刚打给我
I don't know, they-they-they just called me.
他们告诉我说他死了
They-they told me that he died,
我...我都不知道他怎么就死了
I-I don't even know how he died.
节哀
I'm sorry.
-我去打几通电♥话♥问下具体情况 -谢谢
- I'll make some phone calls to find out what I can. - Thanks.
这里是
You have reached
麦克斯-布洛曼建筑设计公♥司♥
the architectural firm of Michaels and Brochman design.
如果知晓...
If you know your...
我是劳拉 请留言
Hey, it's Laura, leave a message.
劳拉 我是艾弗莉·瑞安
Laura, this is Avery Ryan.
我...我刚刚得知了你哥哥的事
I-I just heard about your brother.
喂 喂
Hello, hello.
我是艾弗莉·瑞安副主管
This is Deputy Director Avery Ryan.
不不不
No, no, no.
不要再让我稍等了
Please don't put me on hold!
我也不知道他到底发生了什么
I don't even know what happened to him.
我是他前妻 别再给我转接了
I'm his ex-wife. Don't transfer me again.
我已经被转接了15次了
I've been transferred 15 times!
我一直想联♥系♥上他的亲戚
I tried to call his next-of-kin.
一会再打给你
I'll call back.
艾弗莉
Avery?
尼尔森 抱歉现在不行
Not right now, Nelson.
抱歉 我没法平静下来
I'm sorry, I can't.
好
Okay.
各位都回去干活吧
Guys, let's get back to work.
她会没事的 她会挺过去的
She's gonna be all right, she's gonna be okay.
艾弗莉
Avery?
等你平复好心情
When you're ready,
我会派一名探员送你回家
an agent will take you home.
我一直都很爱他
I never stopped loving him.
我还总是幻想着我俩...
I had this fantasy that we were gonna...
能够复合 破镜重圆
get back together, try again.
可现在他走了
But now he's gone.
汉娜也走了
Hannah's gone.
我也不再当心理医生了
I no longer practice psychiatry.
感觉我过去的生活就此全部烟消云散了
It's like that whole part of my life is just over.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry,
可我想让你知道
but I want you to know,
你并不孤独
you're not alone.
有位自称安德鲁·麦克斯的人刚打给联调局
A man claiming to be Andrew Michaels just called the FBI.
他被扣押在了肯尼迪国际机场海关
He's being held at customs at JFK Airport.
什么
What?
作为一个死人 你可真是满面红光
Ah, for a dead man, you look pretty good.
能给我们一点时间吗
Can you excuse us for a second?
当然
Sure.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我真该杀了你
I should kill you.
我没想到会接到那种电♥话♥
That phone call, I didn't see it coming.
它真的吓坏我了
It really threw me.
怎么回事
Hey, what is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我甚至都不知道自己已经死了
I didn't even know I was the walking dead
直到我想要过海关的时候
until I tried to go through customs.
你是从哪得到这本护照的 先生
Where'd you get this passport, sir?
是我申请的
I applied for it.
你就是安德鲁·麦克斯
You're Andrew Michaels?
对 有什么问题吗
Yes, is there a problem?
你的护照已经失效了
Your passport's been canceled.
这上面说 安德鲁·麦克斯已经死了
It says here, Andrew Michaels is dead.
警告
护照状态说明 此人已经死亡
很显然 我还活着
Clearly, I'm alive.
我就站在你面前呢 好吗
I'm standing right in front of you. Hmm?
我就是用这本护照出的...
I used the same passport to get out of the--
-先生 -等一下
- Sir? ?- Whoa, hold on.
显然这是有什么误会
Obviously, there's been a mistake made.
等一下
Hey, whoa, wait a minute.
-我在跟你说 放开 等等 -先生
- I'm telling you-- let go... Wait! ?- Sir.
我动了拳头
I threw a punch.
我知道 那很蠢
I know, it was stupid.
我刚坐了十四个小时的飞机
I just got off a 14 hour flight.
我很累 我快疯了
I'm tired, I'm cranky.
你知道我快疯了的时候是什么样子
You know how I get when I get cranky.
对 我知道
Yeah, I do, yeah.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
现在 你归我管了
So, now, you're in my custody.
你是归联调局管了
Well, you're in the FBI custody,
直到我们查清楚发生了什么事
Till we figure out what's going on.
我同意
I'll take it.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this is gonna sound insane,
但据康涅狄格州政♥府♥所说
but according to the state of Connecticut
安德鲁·麦克斯已经正式死亡了
Andrew Michaels is officially deceased.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表