剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
All right, go!
-行动 -我们离目标八百米
- Go! ?- We're a half mile out on that.
各就各位 各就各位
Location, guys. Location.
行动 行动
Go! Go!
安全
Clear!
-联调局 联调局 -安全
- FBI! ?FBI! - ?Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - ?Clear!
雅各布 卢克
Jacob, Luke.
你们好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
红女巫在等着你们
Red Crone is waiting for you.
这怎么回事 他们应该在这里
What the hell happened? They should be here.
尼尔森 这个方向上
Nelson, are there any other structures
还有没有其他建筑
along the current heading?
没了 这所学校是三十公里内唯一的建筑
No, the schoolhouse is the only one for the next 18 miles.
扩大搜索区域至各个方向
Expand the search area in all directions.
寻找触发图像
Look for any structures
八千米内的任何建筑
within a five-mile radius of the trigger image.
和房♥产记录做交叉比对
Cross-reference property records.
寻找任何可能是
Look for something, anything,
目标藏身处的地方
that can be our target's hideout.
D.B. 克鲁米兹
D.B., Krumitz,
我们漏掉了什么
We missed something.
回到触发图像那里 再解码一次
Go back to the trigger image, decode it again.
有发现吗
Anything?
结果没有变化 艾弗莉
I'm getting the same thing, Avery.
事情不对劲
Something is not right.
我们漏掉了什么
We missed something.
可能是谜语 或者是看的方式不对
Maybe it's the riddle, or maybe we're looking at this wrong.
可能我们需要慢下来
Maybe we just need to slow down here, you know,
像孩子一样思考 好吗
and-and think like a kid, okay?
我们要像孩子一样思考
We need to think like a kid.
等一下 我有个主意
Wait a minute. I have an idea.
看看
Look at that.
天呐
Holy crap.
图像变了
It just changed.
欢迎来到荒野
"Welcome to the wilderness,
要惧怕夜晚 我能感知到你的灵魂
be afraid of the night. I can sense your soul around me.
在丛林中寻找红光
Search the woods for red light."
艾弗莉
Avery...
有两套谜语 一套成人版的
There are two riddles, one for adults
一套给孩子看的
and one for kids,
取决于平板电脑的倾斜程度
depending on the-the tilt of the tablet.
解码器运用平板电脑的陀螺仪
The decoder's using the tablet's gyroscope to distinguish
来分辨成人视角和孩童视角
between an adult perspective and a kid's.
我们没解码成功
That's why I couldn't get it to work.
是因为解码器的角度不对
I had the decoder at the wrong angle.
奥利弗把最后一张触发图像做成了保险
Oliver did this on his last trigger image as a safeguard.
把成年人引开
To throw adults off his trail.
把执法部门引开
To throw law enforcement off the trail.
新的罗盘航向是什么
What is the new compass heading?
二七零
Two-seven-zero.
老方向偏移75度角
75 degrees off the old heading.
路线分♥析♥ 线索坐标
剧院
日出之路度假剧院
里士满市
基勒街893号♥
度假村于1973年关闭
是一座旧剧院
It's an old theater.
在一个度假村里面
Used to be part of a resort
在70年代关闭了
that closed down in the '70s.
剧院
日出之路度假剧院
里士满市
基勒街893号♥
度假村于1973年关闭
把坐标发给我
Send me the coordinates.
路线分♥析♥ 线索坐标
剧院
日出之路度假剧院
里士满市
基勒街893号♥
度假村于1973年关闭
坐标发送成功
纬 度
经 度
发送者 尼尔森
有一个半小时车程远
It's about a half hour away.
日出之路度假剧院
里士满市
基勒街893号♥
伊利亚
Elijah!
伊利亚 等待后援
Elijah! Wait for backup!
快来 出发
Come on, move out!
伊利亚
Elijah!
等待后援
Wait for backup!
奥利弗·克里斯宾 联调局 把手放在我能看到的地方
Oliver Crispin, FBI. Keep your hands where I can see them.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
雅各布 卢克 你们还好吗
Jacob, Luke, you okay?
他伤到你们了吗
Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
我叫伊利亚 我是来帮忙的
My name's Elijah. I'm here to help.
待在原地别动 我马上回来
Stay right where you are. Be right back.
只是个游戏而已
It was just a game.
我只是想吓吓他们 没想伤害他们
I just wanted to scare them. I wasn't gonna hurt them.
是他们自己想玩的 他们是自愿的
They wanted to play. They wanted it!
他们是自愿的
They wanted it!
你说什么
What did you say?
他们是自愿的
They wanted it.
在浴室里
In the bathroom.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
伊利亚 孩子们在哪
Elijah! Where are the boys?
那边
There.
好了 没事了 你们会没事的
Okay. It's-it's okay, it's okay. You're gonna be okay.
你们安全了 没事了
You're safe. It's okay.
我是艾弗莉·瑞安探员 我带你们回家
I'm agent Avery Ryan. I'm here to take you home.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
我会给你们看看真正酷的东西
Then I'm gonna show you something really cool.
剪成两半
Cut it in half.
好的 很好
There you go. Nice.
好 我把它放进...
All right, I'm gonna put this here and...
我让你剪成两半
I asked you to cut this in half.
你怎么搞的
What's wrong with you?
你应该把它剪成两半的
You're supposed to cut it in half--
-是剪刀... -雅各布
- is there something wrong... - Jacob!
-有问题吗 搞什... -卢克
- with your scissors? What... - ?Luke!
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom! - ?Mom!
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - ?Dad!
你们能来真好
I'm so glad you're here.
皮尔斯探员
Agent Pierce?
我是丹尼尔·克鲁米兹
It's Daniel Krumitz.
有个好消息
I got good news.
孩子们安全了 我们抓到犯人了
The boys are safe. We caught the guy.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
不不不 你不用...
No, no, no. You don't have to...
晚餐
Dinner?
我吗
Me?
我是丹尼尔·克鲁米兹 你没搞错吧
This is Daniel Krumitz. You know that, right?
我确实有魔术手
I do have the magic touch.
披萨听起来很不错
Pizza sounds great.
克鲁米兹
Krumitz.
你今晚越界了
You crossed a line tonight.
你没等待支援
You didn't wait for backup.
还把自己置于危险的境地
You put yourself in danger.
伊利亚 我明白你家里有事
You're going through something, Elijah. I get that.
但你不应该把怒气发泄在工作中
But working out your aggression on the job is not an option.
不是这样的
That's not what happened here tonight.
我确保了两个孩子的人身安全
I made sure that those kids were safe.
至于犯人 他是罪有应得
And our target, he got what he deserved.
你最近经常揍人
You've been throwing a lot of punches lately.
我一向按规行事
I always follow protocol.
这个案子里 你没有
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表