剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
permitted to be insulin dependent.
我的飞行员朋友们提过这事
My flying buddies talk about this.
患病的飞行员就不能登机了
Pilots with conditions that should ground them,
他们只是没把诊断结果告知联邦航管局
they just simply don't tell the FAA about the diagnosis.
这是医生和病人之间的保密协定
It's doctor/patient confidentiality.
但运输安全管理局不知道这些规定
But TSA doesn't know about those regulations.
因此他们只是检查了书面材料就放行了
So they just check the paperwork and let 'em through.
可是不能因为对老板有所隐瞒
But keeping a secret from your employer
就认定他会劫机
does not make you a hijacker.
好吧 他行李很少
Yeah, well, he travels light.
不是他把白噪声发生器带上飞机的
He didn't bring that white noise generator on board.
我查到了艾德戈尔·米勒
Hey, I got Edger Miller.
就是买♥♥了当天机票的那个人
The guy who bought the same-day ticket.
是的 我深挖了一下他的出行计划
Yeah, I did some more digging on his travel plans.
发现他要飞回老家普罗维斯登
Turns out that he's flying home to Providence
给过生日的妈妈一个惊喜
to surprise his mother for her birthday.
他是清白的
He's clean.
大伙 我觉得我这有所发现
Guys, I think I got something here.
艾瑞卡·陈 中国国籍
Erica Chan, Chinese national.
看看这个
Check this out.
根据运输安全管理局的记载
According to the TSA log,
艾瑞卡出示了一份医嘱
Erica had a doctor's note
准许她携带手提式制氧机
approving her travel with her portable oxygen concentrator.
那是种呼吸设备
It's a breathing apparatus.
二十出头 看上去很健康的女孩
How many healthy-looking young women in their 20s
能有几个患有肺气肿呢
suffer from emphysema?
没几个 白噪声发生器找到了
Not many. This is our white noise generator.
劫机的就是艾瑞卡·陈
And Erica Chan is our hijacker.
飞机燃油耗尽前还有68分钟
All right, 68 minutes before that flight runs out of fuel.
只剩下不到四分之一的油了
That's less than a quarter of a tank left.
艾瑞卡·陈究竟要干什么
What the hell is Erica Chan after?
2008-2012 北♥京♥航♥空♥航♥天♥大学
她就读于中国一所顶尖大学
Well, she went to one of the top universities in China.
主修过计算机学
She majored in computer science.
为什么要来美国劫机呢
Why come to America and hijack a plane?
她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Is she a terrorist?
她可以把目标定为十几个美国主要城市
A dozen major U.S. cities within her reach.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的惯用做法是发表声明
Terrorists' M.O. is to make a statement.
劫持一架飞机并坠毁
You hijack a plane to crash it.
扣押乘客作为人♥质♥并提出要求
You hold passengers hostage, then you make demands.
这些都不符合
None of that's happened.
艾瑞卡·陈对这架飞机另有企图
Erica Chan has something else in store for this plane.
我又找到一条线索
I found another intrusion.
坦帕湾药店
Tampa Bay Drugs.
这家药店就在机场附近
Pharmacy is near the airport.
艾瑞卡·陈给自己开了20毫克的液态吗♥啡♥
Erica Chan prescribed herself 20 milligrams of liquid morphine.
这下麻烦了
Tough Stuff.
摄入一丁点 就会使人晕厥
Take a little, it'll knock you out.
摄入量过大会致死
You take a lot, it'll kill you.
艾瑞卡·陈劫持了一架飞机
All right, so Erica Chan hijacks a plane
还携带者强力镇定剂
and brings along a powerful sedative.
她要干什么
What's her plan?
劫机只是第一步
The plane was just the first step.
我觉得陈的目标是飞机上的某个人
I think Miss Chan is after someone on that flight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我可以坐在这吗
Hi. Is that seat taken?
坐在过道这吧
Oh, um, here, take the aisle.
靠窗会有点冷
The window's always a little cold.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不管我坐哪个航♥班♥
You know, no matter what flight I'm on,
我总能碰上一个健谈的家庭主妇
I somehow always end up next to the chatty housewife.
我也有过这种经历
I've had my fair share.
你需要一副好耳机
I recommend a good pair of headphones.
-抱歉 -我帮你捡
- Sorry. - ?I got you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - ?Thank you.
这是台白噪声发生器
Okay, this is a white noise generator,
可以穿过大频率波段制♥造♥出静电干扰
creates static across a wide range of frequencies,
中断其他一切通讯
overpowering all other communications.
这就是我们和飞机之间
So this is why we can't talk to the plane
无法取得联♥系♥的原因
and the plane can't talk to us.
没错 也正是因为白噪声发生器
Yeah, and we can't find the plane
我们无法搜索到飞机的位置
because of the white noise generator.
并且由于我们没在飞机上
And we can't get rid of the white noise generator
就没法解除白噪声发生器
because we're not on the plane.
因此我们要找到飞机上
So we need to find something that's on the plane,
还在运转的设备 使我们能够在
and still operating, and allows us to communicate
白噪声发生器的干扰下
with flight 272 despite
和272航♥班♥取得联♥系♥
the white noise generator.
好吧
All right.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我觉得我该给它上点润滑油了
I-I guess I could use some WD-40.
十分抱歉
I'm sorry.
太棒了 等一下
Yes. Wait a minute.
阿蒂 就是这样
Artie, that's it!
就...
It...
这是很尖锐的噪声
Okay, it's-it's a high-pitched squeak.
我错过了什么
What-what-what did I miss?
我不知道 但我喜欢看到
I don't know, but I love it
他这么兴奋的样子 阿蒂
when he's excited like this, Artie.
瑞安小姐
Ms. Ryan?
瑞安小姐 我再次对闯进来这事表示歉意
Ms. Ryan, I-I wanted to apologize again for barging in.
没关系的 阿蒂
Oh, that's all right, Artie.
这次...
This time --
我直说了吧 我在想我能否
To the point, I was wondering if maybe, uh,
以一个更官方的身份 向你
I could offer you and your team my services
和你的组员提供服务
on a more official level.
你们需要平民合伙人或者顾问吗
Do you take on, um, civilian partners-- consultants?
目前我们的预算有限
Our budget's a little tight at this time.
我懂 真的
Uh, I get it, I really do.
我非常实惠 特别实惠
I'm very affordable; ridiculously so.
我在想我可以提供我的一些专长
I was thinking maybe I could share some of my specialties
可能还会想出一些新的观点
and maybe pick up a few new ones.
你手下有一些非常聪明的人
You've got very smart people that work here.
我们可以把这当作一种实习
We could think of it as a kind of a... um, an internship.
我很享受和你们一起工作
You see, I really just enjoy hanging around with you guys,
我也很期待能更了解你们
and I was looking forward to maybe getting to know you better.
艾弗莉
Avery?
有位美国法警想和你谈谈
There's a U.S. Marshal that needs to talk to you.
我可以在办公室接电♥话♥
Uh, I'll take the call in my office.
实际上 她已经来了
Actually, she's here.
她马上就到
She's coming up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
副主管 我的办公室发现了
Deputy director, my office found
一个关于失踪飞机的复杂之处
a complication with your missing plane.
有一名美国法警在飞机上
I've got a U.S. Marshal on board, Irvin Minkler.
我猜他用了假名飞行
Flying under a pseudonym, I assume,
所以这个法警没有出现在旅客名单上
which is why a marshal didn't come up on the flight manifest.
我真的不能透露
I really can't disclose...
我现在对美国司法部的程序不感兴趣
Ms. Stoller, I'm not interested in DOJ protocol right now.
敏科勒先生正在执行任务
Mr. Minkler is on the job,
否则你不会出现在这里
or you wouldn't be here.
所以是保护证人还是运送囚犯
So is it witness protection, or is it prisoner transport?
这件案子高度敏感
The nature of this particular case is very sensitive.
所以是保护证人了
Witness protection it is.
我们有证据表明失踪飞机上的某个人
We have reason to believe that this woman is targeting
是这个女人的目标
someone on our missing flight.
艾瑞卡·陈
Erica Chan?
如果这个女人在飞机上
If this woman is on that flight,
她肯定想杀我的证人
you can be sure she's there to kill my witness.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表