剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
空中交通管制中心
佛罗里达州 利斯堡
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 未授权偏离航道
Argus Air 272, deviation has not been approved.
请调转至原定航道
Please return to previously cleared route.
能听到吗 能收到吗
Do you read me? Are you still there?
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 前方天气恶劣
Argus Air 272, weather at current heading.
调转至原定航道 能否听到
Return to cleared route. Do you copy?
华盛顿中心 这里是阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥
Washington Center, Argus 272.
我们正在经过湍流
We're experiencing some turbulence.
请指示 完毕
Please advise. Over.
没有收到任何回复
All we're getting is static.
怎么 全都睡着了吗
What, is it naptime down there?
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 如果收到消息
Argus 272, if you read transmission,
请回复亮明身份
ident. Ident.
怎...怎么回事
Wh-what is this?
我去查阅下操作指南 看看是怎么回事
I'll cross-check the instruments. See what that was all about.
华盛顿中心 这里是阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥
Washington Center, Argus 272.
收到 能收到吗
Read... how do you read?
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 前方天气恶劣
Argus Air 272, weather at current heading.
赶快报告上级
I need a supervisor.
看来是自动相关监视系统故障
Looks like we've got an ADS-B malfunction.
误出现了幽灵航♥班♥
I've got phantom planes here.
全都是阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥
They're all Argus 272.
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 请即刻回复亮明身份
Argus Air 272, ident. Ident immediately.
赶快打给国内事件专线
Get the domestic events network on the phone, asap.
遇到紧急情况
We've got an emergency situation.
我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
我们正穿过一团恶劣气流
We are approaching a band of severe weather.
请就座系好安全带 谢谢配合
Fasten your seatbelts and remain seated. Thank you.
收到亮明身份 能听到吗
Transmission ident. Do you read me?
长官 电♥话♥已接通
Sir, I have them on the line.
阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥ 能收到吗
Argus air 272, do you read me?
如果收到 请亮...
If you read transmission, id...
长官 航♥班♥都消失了 所有航♥班♥
Sir? Sir, the planes just disappeared. All the planes.
已经无法探测到阿尔戈斯272航♥班♥了
Argus Air Flight 272 is no longer on my scope.
什么
What?
272航♥班♥消失了
Flight 272 is gone.
272航♥班♥今天下午从坦帕起飞
Flight 272 took off this afternoon from Tampa,
飞往罗德岛
heading for Rhode Island.
一个半小时前
We lost contact over Wilmington,
在北卡罗来纳州威尔明顿上空失联
North Carolina, an hour and a half ago.
就此凭空消失
Plane just disappeared.
飞机是否有机械故障的迹象
Plane relay any indication of mechanical failure?
技术故障
Technical malfunction?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
航♥班♥偏离了航道
The flight was just off course.
我尝试呼叫机长
I tried to contact the pilot,
突然显示屏就出现多架幽灵航♥班♥
and suddenly, phantom planes appeared on the scope.
信息技术部门还未查明幽灵航♥班♥出现原因
Our I.T. Department couldn't explain the phantom planes,
但是探查到有网络侵入
but they did uncover a cyber intrusion,
就是我之前跟你们说的
which we told you about.
犯人在272航♥班♥起飞前
Someone assigned Flight 272
下达了未授权的飞行计划
an unauthenticated flight plan right before takeoff.
机长并不知情
Pilot couldn't have known.
所以在失踪前航♥班♥会偏离航道
That's why the plane veered off course before it disappeared.
本来航♥班♥是绝不会靠近那团风暴的
That plane wasn't supposed to be anywhere near that storm.
其他航♥班♥有遇到这问题吗
Any other planes reporting problems?
没有 但我们在复查
No, but we're double checking.
如果黑客已经侵入了航♥空♥系统
If the hacker already intruded into the system,
那他很可能有后门入侵网络存储器
It's possible he has a backdoor into the NAS,
所以现在每架在飞的航♥班♥都有危险
and every flight in the sky is vulnerable.
拜托 克鲁米
Come on, Krummy.
明明有车 干嘛走路找虐
Why walk when you can glide?
瞧瞧我
I mean, look at this.
克鲁米兹
预定好了 希望你能来
克鲁米兹
预定好了
希望你能来
罗莎琳
我也希望
我会尽力赶来的
你是在约皮尔斯探员吗
With that Agent Pierce?
罗莎琳只是来这开会
Rosalyn is in town for a conference
她在特区只有我一个朋友
and I'm her only friend in DC.
小克鲁米长大了嘛
Look at Krummy.
会泡妞了
Making moves.
我靠
Oh, snap.
是艾米特·史密斯
That's Emmitt Smith.
是艾米特·史...
That's Emmitt Sm...
DB这时候不在 肯定要气死
Yo, DB is going to be so jealous he was out of town for this.
艾米特
Hey, Emmitt!
艾米特 艾米特
Hey, Emmitt! Emmitt!
艾米特
Oh, Emmitt!
-哥们 -你好你好
- Hey, man! - What's up? What's up?
我叫布罗迪·尼尔森
Brody Nelson.
布罗迪 你好
Brody? How you doing?
-我叫丹尼尔·克鲁米兹 -丹尼尔你好
- Daniel krumitz. - ?Daniel.
红人队死忠粉
Diehard Redskins fan,
不过我更喜欢你是
but I can still appreciate
橄榄球联盟前所未有的冲锋球手
the NFL's all-time leading rusher.
谢谢支持
Thank you, man.
我挺喜欢你这小车
Man, I like those wheels.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thanks, man.
自平衡电动代步车
Self-balancing electric scooter.
最快能开多少
How fast can that thing go?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
还有当年的冲劲吗
Think you still got that first step?
你懂的
You know it.
可我现在穿的是皮鞋
But, uh... I am in my dress shoes.
好吧
Mmm, okay.
冲
Go!
冲40码
To the 40!
冲30码
To the 30!
那人是你朋友吗
That's your friend, huh?
只是同事
We work together.
可如果你没穿皮鞋的话
But if you didn't have dress shoes on,
你会和他比吗
would you have raced him?
既然有技能
You know, when you have the skills,
那就得要用啊
you got to put 'em to use.
那我俩比呢
What about you and me?
怎么比
What about it?
穿袜子比
In socks.
太糟了 当我没说
Bad idea. Sorry.
没事
Come on, man.
尼尔森
Nelson!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
那就再见了 艾米特·史密斯
Okay. Bye, Emmitt Smith!
-能给我签个名吗 -居然是艾米特·史密斯
- Hey, can I have your autograph? - Look, it's emmitt smith!
据称 一架阿尔戈斯航♥班♥失踪
An Argus airline flight has been reported missing
机上有75人
with 75 people on board.
该航♥空♥公♥司♥发言人承认
A spokesman for the airline has confirmed
搜救队伍...
that search and rescue teams...
一架航♥班♥在东海岸上空消失
亲朋好友聚集在机场外
...friends and family have gathered outside the airport
要求答复
and are demanding answers.
现在切到TF格林机场直播画面
We're going live now to T.F. Green Airport.
航♥班♥从佛罗里达州坦帕起飞
The flight was traveling from Tampa, Florida,
联调局新闻发布会
原定飞往罗德岛 中途突然失踪
to providence, Rhode Island, when it went missing.
并未能成功与航♥班♥取得联♥系♥
Attempts to contact the plane have not been successful.
我们将与联邦航♥空♥局 国防部
We are coordinating with the FAA, Department Of Defense,
国土安♥全♥局♥和北美防空联合司令部合作
Homeland security and NORAD.
主管 主管 主管
Director! ?Director! ?Director!
你对北卡州的疑似坠机现场报告怎么看
What about reports of a potential crash site in North Carolina?
所有坠机的传言都是假的
Any rumors of a crash are false.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表