剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
多处枪伤 血压84/53 仍在下降
Multiple gunshot wounds. BP's 84/53 and dropping.
叫来创伤小队 立马推他进急诊室
Prep the trauma team, let's get him in the O.R. right now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么了
What's happening?
城市仁爱医院 你们好
Greetings, City Mercy.
你们一直都在扮演上帝的角色
You have played God long enough.
我们是"灰色废墟" 已掌控了
We are Grey Ruin and have taken control
这家医院和所有的设备
of your hospital and its devices.
支付500万元 不然四个小时后
Pay us $5 million, or four hours from now,
又有一名病人会丧命
another patient dies.
他们说"又有一名病人"
They said "another patient".
也就是说他们已经害死了一个吗
Does that mean they've killed someone?
全员查看每位病人
I want every bed checked.
通知院保及达拉斯警方
Notify hospital security and Dallas Police.
大家冷静 我们正在处理
Stay calm, everybody, we're handling this.
孕妇室还有20名病人要进行检查
We've got 20 more patients to check in maternity.
正在查看眼科室病人
Checking ophthalmology.
心脏科病房♥一切正常
Cardio ward is good.
413至427号♥床位 所有病人都没事
413 through 427, all patients are alive.
正在查看肿瘤科病人
Checking oncology.
重症监护室所有病人正常
Everyone in ICU is fine.
西区一切正常
West Wing is clear.
谁去查看下神经科情况
Someone check neuro.
神经科所有病人检查完毕
Last patient to check into ortho.
好 东区也查看完毕
Okay, that's it for the East Wing.
怎么回事 这是什么
Hey, what's going on? What is this?
先生 我们正在积极处理
We're taking care of it, sir.
此刻我们要确定你妻子的安危 穆伦先生
Right now, my concern is your wife, Mr. Mullen.
-蓝色警报 -这是什么意思
- Code blue! - What do you mean "code blue"?
先生 请您退后 请退后
Step back, sir. Please keep him back.
琳赛 怎么回事
Lindsey? What's wrong?
好 充电到200
Okay, charge it to 200.
琳赛
Lindsey!
离手
Clear.
她只不过是摔断了腿
She just has a broken leg.
-探脉 -你们在干什么
- Pulse! - What are you doing?
-这次充电到250 -你们在干什么
- Again, 250 this time. - What are you doing to her?!
离手
Clear!
探脉
Pulse.
你们这是干什么 她到底怎么了
Why are they doing that? What's wrong with her?
快
Come on.
琳赛
Lindsey!
马克斯医生
Dr. Marks.
马克斯医生
Dr. Marks.
马克斯医生 她已经走了
Dr. Marks, she's gone.
不 不
No. No!
这不可能
This can't be happening.
管理层请至核医学科
Staff administrator to nuclear medicine.
管理层请至核医学科
Staff administrator to nuclear medicine.
瑞安小姐
Miss Ryan?
是我
Yes.
你好 但愿我没打扰到你
Hi, uh, I hope I'm not bothering you.
我没...我没你的手♥机♥号♥
I don't... I don't have your number and...
你有什么事吗
What can I help you with?
其实我一直都很想找你谈谈
I've actually been wanting to talk to you for a really long time.
我联♥系♥了你丈...你前夫
I-I reached out to your hus... your ex-husband,
麦克斯先生
uh, Mr. Michaels.
他给了我这个地址
He gave me this address.
他说他会联♥系♥你的
He said he was gonna call you.
你到底找我有什么事
What is this about exactly?
看来他忘记了
Oh, uh, maybe he forgot.
伊利亚来电
看来还是不该直接找你
Maybe this was a bad idea.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 马上就好
I have to take this call-- just be one second.
伊利亚
Elijah?
黑客团体掌控了达拉斯一家医院
Hacker collective just took over a Dallas hospital.
已有一人死亡
There's one death.
好
All right.
我们正把情况下载至技术中心
We're downloading at CTOC.
我马上就来
I'll be right up.
不好意思 瑞安探员
Excuse me, Agent Ryan.
刚和你聊天的那位小姐让我把这个给你
The young woman you were just with wanted me to give you this.
艾弗莉·瑞安小姐
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Welcome.
半小时前 琳赛·穆伦在
Lindsey Mullen died half an hour ago
达拉斯城市仁爱医院因心脏骤停逝世
of cardiac arrest at City Mercy Hospital in Dallas.
她的输药泵发生故障
Her drug pump malfunctioned.
我联♥系♥了医院的技术人员
I spoke with some hospital techs.
并无证据表明泵自身出现了故障
Nothing indicates that the pump itself was faulty.
看来是系统被黑了
So, it sounds like a hack.
我们认为黑客团体灰色废墟
So we think the hacker collective Grey Ruin
侵入了琳赛·穆伦的输药泵
intruded into Lindsey Mullen's drug pump
并强制让其推入致死剂量的吗♥啡♥
and then forced it to administer a lethal dose of morphine.
可能侵入的范围远不止一台泵
We might be looking for a bigger intrusion.
这台泵连接在医院网络的一台电脑上
The pump was controlled by a computer in the hospital's network.
犯人很有可能侵入了整个系统
And it's possible the targets hacked the whole system.
他们威胁四小时后还会再杀人
And they threaten to kill again. In four hours.
虽然黑客在视频中自称灰色废墟
Despite what the hacker says on the video,
但我认为并非灰色废墟所为
I don't think Grey Ruin is responsible.
这不是他们的作案风格
It's just not their style.
没错 灰色废墟并非是会
You're right. Grey Ruin is not a collective known
公开宣称负责的黑客团体
for publically claiming responsibility.
或是宣称对谋杀负责
Or committing a murder.
这群家伙对其他完全不在乎
I mean, these guys don't care about anything
他们只想炫耀自己的黑客技术
but showing off their skills.
远程操控被害者的推药泵
Well, remotely controlling our victim's drug pump
也挺能炫耀黑客技术的
shows a lot of skill.
并不是你想象的那样
Not as much as you'd think.
惊悚小事实 大多数医疗设备
Scary truth-- most medical devices
还没有你的手♥机♥安全
are less secure than your smartphone.
关键是
The bottom line is--
有人找到了能远程杀害病人的办法
someone found a way to remotely kill a patient.
这是一起借助黑客技术的谋杀
This is looking like technology-facilitated murder.
我们得前往那家医院
We need to get into that hospital,
找出所有易被攻击的设备
find all the devices that are vulnerable.
伊利亚 克鲁米兹
Elijah, Krumitz,
你们继续在这跟进技术中心最新信息
you're staying here, working from CTOC.
其余所有人 我们出发
Everyone else, let's move.
在黑客再次杀人之前 我们还有四个小时
We got four hours till our hackers try to kill again.
艾弗莉
Um, Avery.
我可是应该去现场的
I'm trained to be in the field.
伊利亚
Elijah...
你违反了联调局协议
you broke FBI protocol.
我看到过你殴打没有反抗能力的嫌疑犯
I saw you beat a suspect that was incapacitated.
他可是恋童癖
He was a pedophile.
他勾引孩子们去他家
He lured those kids to that house.
我没在为他的罪行开脱 伊利亚
I'm not excusing his actions, Elijah.
可你会威胁到整起案件的侦破
But you jeopardize our entire case
如果你继续这样感情用事的话
when you let your emotions cloud your judgment.
你得反省一下
You need some time.
你就留在华盛顿
You're staying here in Washington.
我们走
Let's go!
华盛顿特区
达拉斯 得州
作为办公室主任 我已下令延期
As chief of staff, I've authorized rescheduling
所有预约和已安排的手术
appointments and routine surgeries.
并将救护车和想入院看病的病人
We've diverted ambulances and incoming patients
调到了其它当地医院
to other local hospitals.
所有暂无需接受应急医疗救助的病人
Any patients that are not in need of immediate medical assistance
都该被调离这里
should be moved out of the hospital.
剩下的病人也该被安排到安全楼层
Those that remain should be relocated to a secure floor
好让我们专心保护他们
so we can focus on protecting them.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表