剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
We haven't even had a chance to see her!
对 先生 我知道
No, sir. I-I, I know.
我们在这里谈完之后
As soon as we're finished here,
会有一位警官护送你们
a police officer's gonna escort you to
去法医办公室的
the medical examiner's office.
谢谢 但有人送我们去
Thank you, but we have a ride.
伊莎贝尔的老板尼尔是我们的世交
Isabel's boss, Neil, is a family friend.
她搬到坦帕来为他的公♥司♥工作
She moved to Tampa to work for his company.
你们知道是谁杀害了我女儿吗
Do you know who did this to my daughter?
不 先生 我们不知道
No, sir, we don't,
但我们会尽全力查清楚的
but we're gonna do everything in our power to find out.
还有别的目击者吗
There's another witness?
有 一个叫崔斯坦·詹金斯的人
Yes. A Tristan Jenkins.
是邻居还是朋友
Neighbor or friend?
你们认识他吗
You know him?
不
No.
只是很高兴她还有工作之外的朋友
Just nice to know she had a friend out... outside of work.
伊莎贝尔刚搬过来
Isabel just moved here.
我明白
I-I understand
这很困难 但是
this is very difficult, but
先生 我需要你们告诉我你们看到了什么
sir, I-I need both of you to tell me everything you saw.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, um...
我们当时正在...
We were just...
我们当时正在跟伊莎贝拉聊天
We were just talking to Isabel.
他问你戒指的尺寸了吗
Did he ask for your ring size?
没有 就问了你的信♥用♥卡♥账号♥
No. Just your credit card number.
很好笑 孩子 点个赞
Very funny, kiddo-- nice.
她当时很开心
She was very happy.
她当时...
She was...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
一开始 我不知道我看到的是什么
At first, I didn't know what I was seeing.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel?
我真的很想你们
I really miss you guys.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized
她的尖叫是真的
that her screams were real,
而且屏幕上溅到的是她的血
and that it was Isabel's blood that splattered on the screen.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔
Isabel!
住手 不
Stop it! No!
住手 不 伊莎
Stop it! No, no! Izzy!
不
No!
伊莎
Izzy!
不
No!
住手
Stop!
我看到一个人影
I, uh... I saw a figure,
他手里拿着一把刀
and he had a knife in his hand.
他捅了她好几刀
He stabbed her several times.
我想阻止他 但他戴着面具
I was going to stop it, but he was wearing a mask.
现场的警官在大楼的院子里
Officers on the scene found that ski mask
找到了那个滑雪面具
in the courtyard of the building.
伊莎贝尔的凶手把面具摘掉了
Isabel's killer removed the mask.
你记得他的脸吗
Do you remember his face?
我想他转过去了
I think he turned away.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes...
就一下下
just for a second.
他从楼梯上跑下来
He was running down the stairs.
你当时在院子里
You were in the courtyard.
他就在你面前
He was just ahead of you.
他摘掉了面具 现在专心看他的脸
He pulled off his mask. Now just focus on his face.
看他的下巴
Look at his chin.
我想让你告诉我他的...
I want you to tell me color of his...
不
No!
我跟你说了...我想不起来了
I told you I don't re... I don't remember.
抱歉 我希望我能帮你们更多
I'm sorry. I wish I could be more helpful than this.
我只是在浪费你们的时间
I'm just wasting your time.
好吧 我们休息一下
All right, we'll take a break.
崔斯坦 你是我们唯一的目击证人
Tristan, you are our only eyewitness.
里面情况如何
So, how's it going in there?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
崔斯坦·詹金斯肯定看到了什么
Tristan Jenkins definitely saw something.
他受到了创伤后应激障碍的困扰
He seems to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder
记忆被压制了
and repressed memories.
这是目击伊莎贝尔被谋杀的结果
A result of witnessing Isabel's murder.
他说他记不清犯罪细节了
He claims he can't recall details of the crime.
我都不确定他记不记得自己报了警
I'm not sure he even remembers calling 911.
你觉得他有可能在说谎吗
Do you think he might be lying to you?
他很脆弱
He's very fragile.
我不确定这是不是都跟这起案子有关
I'm not sure that it's all related to this crime.
但他的行为举止中没有任何让我觉得
But there's nothing in his behavior or demeanor
他在编造故事的地方
that indicate to me the he's fabricating his story.
但是
But?
但他肯定有所隐瞒
But there's definitely something else he is not telling us.
犯罪现场调查:网络
第二季第七集
恶意软件-
用来收集敏感信息或获取
私人计算机系统权限的软件
伊莎贝尔·斯坦沃斯
抱歉 再解释一遍
I'm sorry. Explain it again.
为什么要我这么做
Why am I doing this?
我需要你克服你的特定情况失忆症
I need you to overcome your situation-specific amnesia
以记起凶手的脸
in order to remember the killer's face.
这些是伊莎贝尔生活中的所有男人
But these are all men in Isabel's life.
犯罪现场她的尸体摆放方式
The way her body was posed at the scene
说明凶手是她认识的人
suggested that the killer was someone she knew.
所以好好看看这些照片
So, look at each of these photos
并且告诉我他们都是谁
and tell me who these men are.
伊森是她男朋友 他们在一起时很开心
Ethan's her boyfriend. They laughed a lot.
尼尔是她的老板
Neil's her boss.
他就像个大哥哥一样
He was like an older brother.
如果有人比伊莎贝尔更爱金融 那就是他
If anyone loves finance more than Isabel, it's Neil.
他帮她适应坦帕的生活
He helped her adjust to Tampa.
拜托 我不想再做这些事了
Please, I-I don't want to do this anymore.
她是你的朋友
She's your friend.
我们需要你帮忙找到伊莎贝尔的凶手
We need your help to find Isabel's killer.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
扎奇是她的表弟
Zach's her cousin.
他很高兴她搬到离他更近的地方了
He was thrilled that she moved closer to him,
但他们不常见面
but they didn't see each other much.
拉里是大楼管♥理♥员♥
Larry's the building super.
他为所有人修理东西
He fixes things for everybody.
我认不出这些人中谁是凶手
I don't recognize any of these people as the killer!
拜托 我感觉不太好
Please, I don't feel very well.
好吧 崔斯坦
Okay, Tristan, hey...
深呼吸 深呼吸
breathe, breathe.
我们只需要知道你看到了什么
We just have to get to what you saw.
然后这一切就能结束了
Then all of this will be over.
坦帕市
华盛顿特区
我觉得我接近了 尼尔森
I think I'm close, Nelson.
可能找到了那台
Just might have found the device
给伊莎贝尔电脑植入恶意软件的设备
that put malware on Isabel's laptop.
你打算接吗
You gonna answer that?
号♥码被隐藏
不 不知道谁打的 他隐藏了号♥码
Nope. Unknown callers, blocked numbers,
连条信息也没留
anyone who doesn't leave a message,
我才不接听 更不会回拨
I do not pick up and I do not call back.
但这个人很执着啊
Yeah, but that person's persistent--
真的很想跟你对话
they really want to talk to you.
那是今早第四个电♥话♥了
That's the fourth call this morning.
你怎么知道这四个电♥话♥是同一个人打的
How do you even know those four calls are the same person?
通过那个嗡嗡声
I can tell by the buzz.
别扯了
Get out of here.
真的吗
Can you?
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表