剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
是艾弗莉·瑞安吗
Avery Ryan?
什么事
Yes?
我是杰西卡·图灵
I'm Jessica Turing.
你和我
I believe you and I are
爱上了同一个男人
in love with the same man.
我也...不知道要说什么...
I just... I don't know...
杰西卡...
Jessica...
安德鲁深爱着你
Andrew is deeply devoted to you.
通常情况下我不会怀疑这一点
Normally I wouldn't doubt that,
但自从安德鲁几星期前
but things have changed
来过你这以后 他就变了
since Andrew's visit here a few weeks ago.
他现在经常熬夜
He's working late a lot.
也不愿意跟我讨论
Isn't interested in discussing
敲定婚礼的最终细节了
the final details of our wedding.
你们俩从没像现在这样
I've noticed the two of you talk
通过短♥信♥和电子邮件频繁交流
more than you ever have over text and e-mail.
我知道他是你前夫
I realize he's your ex-husband,
但我以为你俩都已经放下过去了
but I thought you had both moved on.
我相信安德鲁肯定跟你说过
I'm sure that Andrew shared with you
他是一件黑客案的受害者
that he's been the victim of a hack.
有人给他申报了假的死亡证明
That someone filed a false death certificate in his name.
想清理这个烂摊子没那么简单
And it takes a lot of work to clear that up.
要知道在这个案子中
You know that he's our main witness
他是指认黑客的关键证人
in this case against this hacker?
你这条件真是便利
How convenient for you.
我不太喜欢你话语里暗含的意味...
I'm not sure I like what you're implying with that...
那我就直说了
Then I'll be more direct.
我爱安德鲁 希望你不要再跟他联♥系♥了
I love Andrew and I want you to stop communicating with him.
我想你手下会有很多人
I imagine there are plenty of people on your staff
有能力处理这起黑客案
qualified to handle any business regarding the hack.
我要跟他结婚了 艾弗莉
I'm gonna marry him, Avery.
请你不要妨碍我们的婚姻
Please don't get in the way.
留步吧
I'll see myself out.
来电
联调局
我是艾弗莉·瑞安
Avery Ryan.
也就是说一定有人入侵了
So that means somebody must've compromised
政♥府♥服务器
the government servers.
我半小时之内到
I'll be there in a half an hour.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥
The NSA, CIA, Homeland Security,
国防部以及联调局
Department of Defense and the FBI.
所有这些机构都收到了电子邮件
Each of us were sent e-mails
声称联邦政♥府♥
explaining the Federal Government Office
人事管理办公室遭到黑客入侵
of Personnel Management has been hacked.
先生们 这件事依然可能是个恶作剧
Gentlemen, there's still a possibility that this is a hoax.
我们可以保证这不是恶作剧
We can assure you it's not.
黑客们发来了证据
The hackers sent proof.
每封邮件都有个
Attached to each e-mail is a PDF
SF-86文件的PDF附件
of our own SF-86 file
文件内记载的是所有人的个人资料
with every personal detail included.
这文件是政♥府♥工作人员
This is the document that government employees
申请最高机密权限时填写的
fill out when applying for top secret clearance.
表格内容包含健康状况和财务记录
The form contains health and financial records.
详细的用药史 性取向
Details on drug use, sexual preference,
有无心理问题
psychological issues.
朋友 配偶和家庭成员的信息
Information on friends, spouses and family members.
这是中情局最担心的
Which is a particular concern to the CIA.
有了这些信息 任何人都能
That's all anybody needs to impersonate
冒充或勒索我手下的任一外勤人员
or blackmail any of my agents in the field.
总统先生担心其他政♥府♥文件
President's concerned that additional government documents
也已遭到窃取
have been compromised.
服务器还存储了
And servers also house files,
2100多万联邦雇员们的资料
such as Social Security numbers, fingerprints and credentials
诸如社保号♥码 指纹和证书
of over 21 million federal employees.
如此看来 我国整个政♥府♥都面临危险
In which case, our entire government is vulnerable.
多久才能查明损失情况
How long until you know the extent of the hack?
或查到幕后主使
Or even who's behind it?
没收到任何威胁或要求
No threats or demands have been made.
没有个人或组织
No individual or group
声称为此事负责
has come forward claiming responsibility.
要等我们查出黑客所用的设备
Until we know what devices were used,
入侵的节点和动机才能下定论
the point of intrusion, the motive,
我只能告诉大家
all that I can tell you
作案的人极为聪明顽强
is our target is incredibly smart and tenacious.
我们已经让情报机关
We've instructed intelligence to review
从过去的几个月已查到的普通嫌犯中
any cyber chatter they've detected
查找任何具备网络犯罪特征的人
over the past few months from the usual suspects.
中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 朝鲜 伊朗
China, Russia, North Korea, Iran.
作为国土安♥全♥局♥局长
As Head of Homeland Security,
我建议我们以黑客已入侵
I recommend that we proceed with the belief
整个系统为前提展开行动
that the hackers breached the entire system.
我们应该通知所有其他机构
We'll need to notify all other agencies.
立即切断与人事管理局服务器的连接
Immediately disconnect from the OPM servers,
以防再次失窃 损失扩大
so no further theft or damage can occur.
我会让手下的人开始着手
I will have my team start working on patching
填补漏洞缺陷并追踪到黑客
its vulnerability and tracking down this target.
国土安♥全♥局♥会全力配合你们调查
Homeland Security can assist in any way that you need.
主管 我们会搞定的
Director, we've got this covered.
要清楚国防部目前处于警戒状态
Do know that the Department of Defense is on alert.
如果此事为国外敌人所为
If any of our foreign adversaries are involved,
国会会将此视为战争的信♥号♥♥
Congress will consider their actions an act of war.
大伙们 艾弗莉刚刚给我发了短♥信♥
Guys? Avery just sent me a text message.
两小时前
Two hours ago,
美国政♥府♥被黑客入侵了
the U.S. Government was hacked.
伊利亚去哪了
Wh-Where's Elijah?
不知道 我发信息问他
I don't know. I'll text him.
不用了 我来
No, I got it.
你去把没在这的人
You get everybody else in here
都召集过来
whoever's not already here.
好的
Yeah.
看来今晚约会要改期了
Got to take a rain check on tonight.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
Text you later?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你要去哪
Where you going?
雇佣黑客项目已经终止
It's my last day
今天是我在这里工作的最后一天
since the hacker for hire program is over.
尼尔森打算留下来
Nelson's decided to stay.
他甚至准备去匡提科受训
He even has plans for Quantico.
但我却没有这种选择
But I don't have that option.
法官对我下达判决前...
Until the judge hands down my sentence...
不 你留下来
No, you're staying here.
听着 虽然我没有权利这么做
Look, I don't have the authority to-to do this,
但没有我的命令 你哪也不准去
but I don't want you going anywhere until I tell you to.
我们这需要你 明白吗
We need you here, okay?
去吧
Now, go.
回去干活
Get back to work.
我自己来
Yeah, I got it.
你快接电♥话♥吧
You should get that.
在车上的时候就一直在响
It was buzzing in the car.
他们可以留言
They can leave a message.
听我说 老爸 我和妮娜的纠葛...
Listen, Dad, this whole mess with Nina...
这是我的事 不用你操心
It's my problem, not yours.
你这是在让我少管闲事吗
Are you telling me to butt out?
没错
Yeah.
跑到她的酒吧去跟她对质
Showing up at her bar to confront her?
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你要保证去参加化疗
And promise me you will show up to your chemo treatments,
这样你才不会再进医院
so you don't end up back in the hospital.
我活不长了
I'm not gonna live much longer.
你知道的
You know that.
爸 听着 拜托
Dad, come-- look, come on.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表