剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
and then pushed data to the app on your cell.
配对成功
我们对你的手♥机♥电池进行了分♥析♥
When we analyzed your cell,
步数记录表明 你根本就没有
the step log tell us you weren't exactly running around
在树林中转悠一整夜
in the woods all night long.
事实上 有一小时的时间
As a matter of fact, there was an hour here
你就没怎么动
where you barely walked at all.
从9点47到10点49
between 9:47 and 10:49
9:47-10:49 7步
你处于静止 因此...
you were idle, so...
咱们废话少说
Let's cut the crap, please.
迪兰 告诉我们你那晚在哪
Dylan, tell us where you were
都做了什么
and what you were doing.
我跟别人见面去了
I went to see someone.
我的前女友
My ex-girlfriend.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
不是婚外情
I'm not having an affair.
有些时候 我就是需要个倾诉的对象...
Sometimes I just need someone who will listen, and...
我一直都是找玛雅帮我解决感情问题
I've been turning to Maya for relationship advice.
如果我跟警♥察♥这么说
Now, if I mentioned that to the cops,
-会给人什么样的感觉 -有罪
- how does that make me look? - Guilty.
我妻子不是我杀的 我向你们发誓
I didn't kill my wife, I swear to you.
我妻子不是我杀的
I didn't kill my wife.
我爱艾莉
I loved Ali.
一直爱着她
I've always loved her.
我不会伤害她的
I wouldn't hurt her.
心率 118
已完成5.7英里
我的腿...
Aah, my leg, it's...
骨折了
It's broken.
你要知道 我也不想这么做
Please know, I didn't want this, okay?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
对不起
I'm sorry. ?
对不起
I'm sorry.
终于破译了艾莉森手环上
Finally decrypted all the jumbled data
那些乱七八糟的代码了
from Alison's wearable.
为什么那些图钉的颜色不同
Why are those pins different colors?
那是艾莉森那晚的活动日志
It's a movement log of Alison's evening.
路线起点
路线终点
路线起点
黄色的图示体现了她停止跑步的时间和地点
The yellow speed graph shows when and where she stopped jogging,
以及她第一次
and where she was transported
路线终点
被装上轿车运走
in a car for the first time.
红色的图示
And the red speed graph
所指向的定位地点
leads to that GPS location.
路线终点
无活动
时间 3天
她在那待了5天
She was there for five days
高速公路巡警才发现她尸体
before the highway patrol found her body.
是的 但第一个红色图钉的地点
Yeah, but the first red pin drop,
就是艾莉森心脏停止跳动的地方
that's the area where Alison's heart stopped beating,
就是她死的地方
and where she died.
是的 艾莉森在那个地点待了94分钟后
Yeah, Alison was at that location for 94 minutes
手环显示她的尸体被重新移♥动♥了
before her fitness band shows her body was moved again.
94分钟足够杀人抛尸了
94 minutes gives you enough time to kill her and dump her body.
把定位坐标发给伊利亚
Sending GPS coordinates to Elijah.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
发现一具尸体
We got a body.
请求救援
Call EMS.
能告诉我你还记得些什么吗 罗恩
Can you tell me what you remember, Ron?
我当时还剩最后1英里就跑完了
I was on the last mile of my run.
一辆汽车冲了出来
A car came out of nowhere.
我甚至都没感觉到疼痛
I didn't even feel the impact.
只记得我被撞飞了
I just remember flying through the air.
你看清车或那个司机了吗
Were you able to take a look at the car or the driver?
没有
No.
但我听到了说话声
I did hear a voice.
我想是那个撞我的人
I think it was the guy who hit me.
他当时在道歉
He was apologizing.
你要知道 我也不想这么做
Just please know, I didn't want this, okay?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就记得这些
That's all I remember.
醒来后就在这里了
Then I woke up here.
好的 小伙子们
Okay, hey, fellas...
他们会把你送到医院
These gentlemen are gonna get you to a hospital.
谢谢你
Thank you.
与艾莉森的手环情况不同
Unlike Alison's fitness band,
罗恩的仍完好无损
Ron's was still intact.
我拷贝了数据发回技术中心了
I imaged it and sent it back to CTOC.
好的 罗恩说
All right, so Ron said
他被绑来这里前曾被车撞到
he was hit by a car before he was abducted.
法医在艾莉森的腿上和腰部
The Coroner found the same bruising
发现了同样的瘀伤
on Alison's legs and her lower back.
这表明他们俩都被车撞过
Which means they were both hit by cars.
这也解释了那晚8点48分
That would also explain the spike
手环数据记载的心率加快
on her wearable data at 8:58 p.m.
用车辆突袭
Vehicular blitzing.
这是恋童癖的惯用伎俩
It's a tactic used by pedophiles.
凶手撞伤孩子
They hit a kid,
让他们被绑前就处在瘫痪状态
helps incapacitate them before abduction.
因此 我们要找的人
So, our target is using
是使用这些运动手环
these fitness wearables
来获取资料
to profile,
从而跟踪他们并在其身体达到巅峰状态时
and then stalk and kidnap people
进行绑♥架♥ 对吧
in top physical shape, right?
那是手术工具 冷却箱
That's surgical tools, a cooler,
血袋
blood bags,
麻醉器和心率监视器
anesthetic machine, heart rate monitor.
冷却箱中的冰还是冻结的
Ice in the cooler is still frozen.
我们的目标肯定是被吓跑了
We must have scared our target away.
我们面对的要么是个现代版
Well, we're either dealing with a modern day
科学怪人 要么是个器官窃贼
Victor Frankenstein, or this is organ harvesting.
如果是这样
If that's the case,
为什么他没有偷艾莉森的器官
then why did he leave all of Alison's organs behind?
她应该是没来得及手术就死了
She must have died before he could operate.
你知道 有很多器官
You know, there are plenty of organs
即使在人死后
that are still viable
也能保持存活状态
in a body post-mortem,
或许是因为汽车猛烈撞击
so maybe they were too damaged
导致器官受损太严重
from the impact of the car.
所以我们是要说明什么
So, what are we saying here?
我们的器官窃贼
That our organ harvester is being selective
是有选择性地摘取器官出♥售♥
about the organs he's chopping out to sell?
我们的目标在捕猎
Our target is hunting.
我不得不丢下我们的供体
I had to leave our donor.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
联调局介入了
The feds busted in.
手术室被封了
The O.R.'s burnt.
他们盯上了我们
They're on to us.
我们得停手
We-we have to stop this.
不行
No, no.
把下一个人带给我
Bring me the next person.
不行 理查德
No, no, Richard,
这件事已经失控了
this is getting out of hand.
这不是我们当初所想的
This isn't what we agreed...
我们别无选择 基斯
We don't have a choice, Keith.
时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我们必须这么做
We have to do this.
我们得这么做
We need to do this.
再找一个人
Find me someone new.
把他们带给我
Bring them to me.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表