剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
科罗拉多有一个瑞内塔·维尔克森
I got a Renetta Wilkerson in Colorado.
瑞雯 通知地方政♥府♥
Okay, Raven, call the regional office.
让探员在我们到达前包围那所房♥子
Get agents at that house until we arrive.
华盛顿特区
博尔德 科罗拉多州
瑞内塔 ·维尔克森 联调局
Renetta Wilkerson, FBI!
你是瑞内塔 ·维尔克森吗
Renetta Wilkerson?
有什么事吗
Yes?
你有一个儿子吗
Do you have a son?
是的
Yes...
他现在住在这里吗
Is he currently living here?
丹特已经20年不住这里了
No, I mean, Dante hasn't lived here in over 20 years.
丹特14岁的时候失踪了
Dante went missing when he was 14.
警♥察♥说他离家出走了
The police said that he ran away.
但是在我心里
But in my heart,
我知道他是被绑♥架♥了
I knew he was abducted.
他从来没回来过吗
So, he has never been back?
那年二月的那个周二是我最后一次看到他
No, that Tuesday in February was the last time that I saw him.
那天正在下雪
It was snowing.
他的房♥间在这里
Well, his room is over here.
我偶尔进去打扫房♥间
I mean, I go in once in a while and dust,
但房♥间和他离开时一模一样
but it's exactly the same as it was.
我一直希望有一天他会回来
I always hoped he'd come home someday.
第一个地方
丹特喜欢电脑
Dante loved computers.
我永远搞不懂电脑
I could never figure them out.
现在还是搞不懂
I still can't.
科学展览
他会在他的房♥间玩这些
But he would build them in his room.
他会在房♥间待好几个小时
He would stay in here for hours.
他不是一个喜欢社交的孩子
He wasn't a very social child.
我没看到任何照片
I don't see any pictures.
你有丹特的照片吗
Do you have a photo of Dante?
我以前有一鞋盒照片
I used to have a shoe box full of them.
但是 我不知道 我只是
But I don't know, I just--
太痛苦了
It just got too painful.
所以我很久前就把它们扔掉了
So I... got rid of them a long time ago.
但我还有一张照片
I have one picture though.
当时他只有14岁
He was just 14 years old then.
失踪
丹特·维尔克森
最后一次被看到
出生日期
电脑看起来很新
That computer looks new.
你说你一点也不懂电脑
I thought you said you know nothing about computers.
我赢的
I won it.
我一直很喜欢彩票
I always loved the sweepstakes.
丹特小的时候我们常常一起填表格
And Dante and I would fill in these forms together when he was a kid.
我们经常输
We always lost.
但是谁知道呢
But wouldn't you know it?
他失踪一年后
A year after he disappeared,
我终于赢了
I finally won.
一台免费的电脑
A free computer
终生免费每年更新
with a yearly upgrade for life.
每年一月一台新电脑出现
Every January a new computer shows up.
我插上插头打开电脑然后放在那里
I plug it in, I turn it on and I leave it.
我希望他回家的时候能有最新型号♥的电脑
I want him to have the latest model if he'd just come home.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
你好 丹特
Hello, Dante.
不叫你"巨蟒"感觉很好
It's so much nicer not to have to call you Python.
不好意思 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我们会处理的
Listen, we're gonna take care of this.
-是我的丹特吗 -你需要离开
- Is that my Dante? - You need to step aside--
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
能想象你给这个可怜的女人造成的痛苦吗
Can you imagine the amount of pain you've caused this poor woman?
我母亲的房♥子 你们在我家
My mom's house. You're in my house.
你很聪明 利用她对彩票的热爱
It was clever of you to use her love of sweepstakes
给她一台被监视的电脑方便你监视她
to bring in a RAT-ed computer so you could watch her.
社会工程然后监视你自己的母亲
Socially engineering and spying on your own mother?
你还能更低级吗
It doesn't get lower than that.
听着 艾弗莉·瑞安
Now, now, Avery Ryan.
你不知道你在对付谁
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
实际上我知道 丹特·维尔克森
Actually, I do, Dante Wilkerson.
通过读你的日记我已经很了解你了
I've learned quite a lot about you reading your journals--
你的希望 你的恐惧 你的不安全感
your hopes, your fears, your insecurities.
但是你的卧室
But it was your bedroom.
最终让我看到了真正的你
That is when I finally saw the real you.
我的卧室
My bedroom?
你在胡乱猜测 副主管瑞安
You're grasping at straws, Deputy Director Ryan.
你什么也没有
You have nothing!
你墙上的性感模特
A scantily clad model on your wall?
那是你能接近一个真实女性的最近的距离
That's as close as you ever got to a real girl.
你有市场上的每款游戏机
You had every game console on the market,
但每个都只有一个游戏手柄
but only had one controller for each one.
没有朋友的小男孩
A little boy with no friends?
他为什么需要另一个手柄
Why would he need another controller?
你衣柜里有三套准备好的床单
You have three sets of sheets folded in your closet, at the ready.
是因为你在青少年时期还尿床吗
Is that because you were still wetting the bed when you were a teenager?
闭嘴
Just shut your mouth!
我小看你了
I underestimated you.
享受你的胜利吧
You savor this victory.
这是你最后的胜利
It'll be your last.
我明天会将网站备份
I'll have the site back up tomorrow.
你越界了
You crossed a line.
你把这件事变成了私人恩怨
You've made this personal.
我们开战
This is war.
-怎么了 -他说他明天会将网站备份
- What? - He just said he would get the site
好似我们关掉网站
back up by tomorrow as if us taking it down
在他预料之内
was a foregone conclusion.
这说不通
That makes no sense.
我们不知道他的网站主机在哪
We don't know where he hosts the Web site,
有鳞目可能在世界上任何一个地方
Squamata-- it could be anywhere in the world.
但他认为我们知道
But he thinks we do.
他为什么会这么想
Now, why would he think that?
除非它就在这里 在这栋房♥子里
Unless... it's here. It's in this house!
克鲁米兹 有鳞目的主机是这台电脑吗
Krumitz, is Squamata being hosted on that computer?
什么 不 不可能
What? No. No, it's not even possible.
这上面都没有必要的软件
It doesn't even have the right software.
等等 你认为有鳞目的主机在这里
Wait, you-you think Squamata is being hosted here?
巨蟒犯了错
Python just let something slip.
它就在这儿 就在这栋房♥子里
It is here. It is in this house.
某处一定有台服务器
There has to be a server blade somewhere.
艾弗莉 我找到服务器了
Avery, I found a server blade!
是它吗
So, is that it?
想知道只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
好吧
Okay.
有鳞目
就是它 就是它
This is it! This is it!
这就是有鳞目的主机
This is the computer hosting Squamata.
等等 数据被删除了
Wait! Wait! Wait, no! Everything's being deleted--
覆写全部文件
巨蟒在删除能将他跟深网联♥系♥起来的证据
Python's deleting evidence that connects him to the Deep Web.
怎么阻止
How do you stop it?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
覆写全部文件
对被用于犯罪的电脑
You do the one thing you're never supposed to do
做唯一一件不该做的事
to a computer that's being used in a crime.
拔掉电源
You unplug it.
拜托 谢谢
Oh, no, please, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
当心点 好吗
Hey, you be careful with that, okay?
它是我经手过的
It's only the most important piece of hardware
最重要的硬件了
I've ever put my hands on.
我明白
I understand.
我去提取指纹
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表