I was going to catch a later flight.
我联♥系♥到了里德
I reached out to Reid for real.
我想见他 我得见见他
I want to see him, I gotta see him,
所以我要给他带点早饭
so, I'm gonna bring him some breakfast
再确保下他和他妈妈没事
and make sure him and his mom are ok.
我真是为你自豪
I am so proud of you.
我永远爱你
I love you, always.
但你能试试
But do you think you can try
对埃尔维斯稍微友好一点吗
to be a little friendlier to Alvez?
天啊
Oh, my God.
看着我
Look at me.
这孩子看上去人不错
He seems like a pretty all right kid.
他...我...这很复杂 但我会努力
He--I--it's complicated. I'll try.
我不敢保证
I make no promises.
去拯救生命吧 宝贝
Go save some lives, baby girl.
好
Ok.
喵
Meow.
我讨厌你走 但我喜欢看你走的样子
I hate it when you go, but I love when you walk away.
再给你一个
Here's another one.
接到了吗
Got it?
对 你 也 是
Me...too...you.
好了 战士们 行动开始
All right, voltron, sound off.
已经派遣小队前往
Have we dispatched units to the location
刮擦引我们去的地方了吗
Scratch tried to lure us to?
我在我们离开之前已经发送了坐标
I coordinated it before we left.
他们正在路上
They're on their way.
特遣队会和我们在刮擦的房♥子外会合
SWAT will meet us on site at Scratch's house.
我知道我们都想抓住这个混♥蛋♥
I know we all want this son of a bitch's head on a platter,
但是在我们进去之前
but SWAT has to clear
特遣队必须查看每个房♥间确保安全
every single room before we step foot inside.
他们听过简报了吗 那家伙特别擅长设陷阱
Have they been briefed? This guy's traps set traps.
那房♥子本身可能就是个圈套
The house itself could be a setup.
或者是为了支开我们好让他逃跑
Or a waste of our time so he can get away.
不管怎么样 他肯定会来个出其不意
Whatever it is, he's gonna try to take us by surprise.
我们必须做好准备
We have to be ready for anything.
大家没事吧
Is everyone ok?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, we're good.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表