我也这么想
Well, I thought the same.
我是说 我希望他能放纵一下
I mean, I want him to come down,
但等那阵劲儿过了
but then when he's sober,
一切都还是老样子 那会逼疯他的
time's gonna stand still and that will drive him crazy.
蒙蒂查了里德的护照
So Monty tracked Reid's passport.
结果他用的是个人护照
Turns out he used his personal
而不是他的工作护照
and not his work issued one,
这样就对了 因为他不是在工作
which makes sense, because he wasn't working,
对吗 说对
right? Say right.
不管是不是在工作
Working or not,
他都应该在出国前上报的
he should have been briefed before leaving the country
但他没有
and he wasn't.
所以从一到糟糕打分打几分
So on a scale of one to terrible?
糟糕
It's terrible.
局里会因为这个惩罚他
The bureau's gonna hold it against him.
他违反了安全协议
He violated security protocol.
身为联邦探员 他这个目标很有价值
I mean, as a federal agent, he's a high-value target.
你知道的 上面不喜欢
You know this. The brass doesn't like it
你把他们蒙在鼓里
when you keep them in the dark.
为什么他不让我们知道呢
Why did he keep us out of this?
他出国我一次都不知道
I didn't know he crossed the border once,
更别说三次了
Let alone 3 times.
最近三个月出国三次 他去干什么呢
3 times in the last 3 months? What was he doing down there?
撒谎 他在撒谎 每次他出境
Lying. He was lying. Every time he crossed the border,
他都骗了我们 然后他就乱来
he lied to us, and he went all rogue,
给自己惹了一个大♥麻♥烦
and he got himself in all this damn trouble.
他在用他的心做决定 而不是大脑
Well, he was making decisions with his heart and not his head.
这我简直再熟悉不过了
Which I'm intimately familiar with,
但如果他让我们帮他
but none of this would have happened
就不会这样了
if he would have let us help.
佩内洛普 我们现在就来帮他 好吗
Well, Penelope, that's what we're gonna do now. Ok?
好吧 我还是很生他的气
Well, I'm still mad at him.
我们知道不是你干的
We know you didn't do this.
发生了什么
How did it happen?
她被刀捅了 很多次
She was stabbed, multiple times.
看起来是私人恩怨
It looked personal.
我们得到了你的血液检查报告
We got the results of your blood work.
你体内有可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
There's cocaine and heroin in your system.
还有什么
What else?
他被捕时 携有可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
He was in possession of cocaine and heroin when he was arrested.
我找到了我需要的证据
I found what I need.
不行 我需要一份完整的毒理检测报告
No, I need a full tox screen panel.
我们想知道血液里有没有莨菪碱
We're looking for scopolamine.
这个需要更长时间
That'll take longer.
我不管 我需要完整报告
I don't care. I need it.
给你下的是"快球"
You were given a speedball.
掺海♥洛♥因♥的可♥卡♥因♥ 一种强效兴♥奋♥剂♥
鸦♥片♥制剂会阻抑多巴胺
The opiates block the dopamine.
所以看东西会变模糊
That's why thing go from clear to hazy.
再加上毒品组合的药性
The combination of the drugs
引起神智游离 所以会失忆
causes a dissociative state and explains the memory loss.
你现在缓过来了吗
Are you coming down now?
应该好了
I think so.
你觉得可以来认知问讯吗
Do you think you could do a cognitive interview?
我试试
I'll try.
你们有安静的房♥间吗
Do you have a quiet room we can use?
有 汽车旅馆有你的包 里面五个这个
Yes. There were 5 of these in your bag at the motel.
你认得出来吗
You recognize them?
我加到橙汁里
I put it in some orange juice
这样就不会很难喝了
so it won't taste so bad.
这是什么
What is it?
我要拿去实验室化验
I'm gonna run it through the lab.
那些小瓶里的东西 是准备给我妈的
Whatever's in those vials, I was giving it to my mom.
这是唯一我能确定的事
That's the only thing I'm sure of.
艾米莉说他们要做一个认知问讯
So Emily said they're gonna try a cognitive,
但她并不抱什么希望
but she isn't very hopeful.
他们做了全套毒理检测了吗
Did they run a full tox screen?
没有 他们只检查了可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
No. No, they only looked for cocaine and heroin
因为这些是他持有的毒品
because those were the drugs in his possession.
结果呢
And?
他两者都呈阳性
And he tested positive for both.
什么
What?
他失踪了这么久
Well, there's gotta be some other sedative present
体内肯定还有其他镇静剂
for him to be missing so much time.
他们只会调查对他们有利的东西
Look, they're only gonna investigate what helps their case,
现在他们手上有一具墨西哥公民的尸体
and right now, they have a dead Mexican citizen
和一名磕了药的美国嫌犯
and a drugged up American suspect.
说得没错 墨西哥当局犯不着
That's true. It's not up to the Mexican authorities
去证明我们的观点
to prove what we believe,
即里德是被陷害的
which is Reid is being framed.
他们只会去看摆在他们面前的人和事
They're only looking at who and what's in front of them.
好吧 但我们不能任他被关在那里
Ok, but we can't let him get stuck there.
那我们就只能希望
Then we better hope
认知问讯中能想起有用的信息
they come up with something useful from this cognitive.
你的记忆开始恢复了 这是个好兆头
It's a good sign things are coming back.
你记得你到了休斯顿
Ok, so you remember landing in Houston,
但你没说你是怎么穿越边境的
but you haven't said how you got across the border.
我乘大巴去了布朗斯维尔
I took a bus to Brownsville.
然后步行过去的
And walked across.
你是在那里见到罗莎的吗
Is that where you met Rosa?
第一次是的
The first time.
这一趟我们是在一家旅馆见面
This trip we met in a motel.
因为她在这里没有办公室
Because she doesn't have an office here.
如果你以前见过罗莎
If you'd met Rosa before,
为什么还要在手臂上写她的名字
why did you write her name on your arm?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
还好你写了
Well, it's a good thing you did.
不然我们可能就找不到她
Otherwise we may not have found her.
也许那样才好
Maybe that would have been a good thing.
她的尸体总是会被发现的
Eventually her body would have been discovered.
你第一次见她是什么时候
When did you first meet her?
休斯顿
Houston.
我在休斯顿的诊所见到她
I met her at Houston and at the clinic.
她写了一篇关于阿尔茨海默症的文章
She wrote an article on alzheimer's.
所以我就来这里了
And that's why I came here.
好的 这是你记的最清楚的
Ok. That's the most cognizant you've been,
所以我们的重点放这里
so let's focus on that.
现在闭上你的眼睛
It's time to close your eyes.
跟我说说她
Ok, tell me about her.
她带着那几瓶药水
She had the vials.
她说
She said that
我妈妈只需要每天喝三滴
my mom just needed 3 drops a day.
然后我就感谢她
And I thanked her.
然后就 不太对劲
Then something-- something went wrong.
她很不安 我们站在窗边
She was upset, and we were at the window.
怎么了 还有人在那里吗
What was it? Was someone else there?
是的
Yeah.
你能看到他们吗
Ok, can you see them?
不能 不能
No. No.
门打开了
The door opened.
他们肯定把我打晕了
They must have knocked me out,
因为我不... 我知道我躺在地上
'cause I don't--I know that I was on the floor.
我记不...我记不起来
I can't--can't remember.
什么都记不起来
Can't remember anything.
我什么都记不起来 我什么都记不起来
I can't remember anything. I can't remember anything.
她...
She...
但是罗莎也倒在地上
Rosa's on the floor, too, though.
而且...肯定还有人在那里
And...someone else is definitely there.
有一把刀
There's a knife.
有一把刀 还有很多血
There's a knife and there's a lot of blood.
谁拿着刀
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表