to talk to his mom's doctor.
休斯顿里边境只有五小时车程
Well, Houston is only a 5-hour drive from the border.
通常我能看出他的心思
Usually I can read him.
我不敢相信这次我一点都没看出来
I can't believe I didn't pick up on any of this.
他不想让你看出来
He didn't want you to,
你也不可能猜得到他会去墨西哥
and there's no way you would have guessed he'd end up in Mexico.
问题是他为什么去了那里
The question is, why did he go down there?
还有为什么会带着毒品
And why does he have narcotics?
没错
Yeah, exactly. That--that--
他肯定 他肯定不会这么做
He wouldn't-- he wouldn't do that.
我没打算泄密
I'm not gonna share any secrets I'm not supposed to,
但那些毒品是栽赃给他的
but those drugs were planted on him.
一定是的 但肯定有更大的阴谋
Absolutely. But there's something bigger in play.
所以他才悄悄跨过边境
That's why he crossed the border and kept it a secret.
他有些事不想跟你们中的任何一个分享
There's something he didn't want to share with any of you.
那好 是什么会让他孤注一掷
Ok, so what would make him risk everything?
他妈妈
His mom.
对 但她在这里还很安全
Yeah, but she's here and she's safe.
等等
Oh, wait.
科鲁兹刚把逮捕文件发来
Cruz just sent me the arresting report.
稍等 正在翻译
Hold, please. Translating now.
好了
O...k.
这里说里德卷入了
It says here that Reid was involved
高速追捕
in a high-speed chase.
什么 他都没怎么开过车
What? He hardly ever drives.
这都不像他会干的事
None of this sounds like him.
这上面说他穿的牛仔
It says he was wearing jeans,
看着很糊涂
he was really confused. And...
据逮捕他的警官说
According to the arresting officer,
他肯定是磕嗨了
he was really high on something.
不不 他不会那么做的
No, no, he wouldn't do that.
第二季十四十五集
尤其是经过托拜厄斯·汉克尔的事以后
Not after what happened with Tobias Hankel.
那是谁
Who's that?
一名患分♥裂♥症的罪犯
An offender with D.I.D.
绑♥架♥并给里德注射了毒品
who kidnapped and drugged Reid.
什么时候的事
When was this?
十年前
10 years ago.
报告里是怎么说意图贩毒的事的
What does the report say about the intent to distribute.
这上面说他被控持有毒品
Uh, it says he was charged with constructive possession,
指控
推定持有毒品
在旅行袋里发现有可♥卡♥因♥ 现金
and in the duffel bag there was cocaine, cash,
以及三个海♥洛♥因♥砖块
and 3 bricks of heroin.
我们一小时内就到
Ok, we'll be there in less than an hour.
戴夫 你能联♥系♥到杰克·加勒特吗
Dave, were you able to reach Jack Garrett?
他正深入忙一个案子
He's deep in a case,
不过他答应会尽力帮忙
but he promised to do what he can.
好的 我们需要尽可能多的帮助
Ok. We're gonna need all the help we can get.
把袖子卷起来
请不要
Oh--please don't.
求你 我不想要 我不想要
Please, I don't want it. I don't want it.
好了
压住
你的血管很难找 你脱水了
斯宾塞 去另一个房♥间
Spencer, please go to the other room.
别以为他还是个孩子
Don't treat him like a child.
我不会在他面前进行这次谈话的
I'm not gonna have this conversation in front of him.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
如果你自己不照顾自己 我帮不了你
If you refuse to take care of yourself, I can't help you.
你太软弱了
You're weak.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我知道 宝贝
I know, honey.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我不软弱
I'm not weak.
我们应该找国际反应小组的蒙蒂
You know, we should check with Monty over at I.R.T.
看看里德出入过边境多少次
to see how many times Reid has crossed the border.
咱们的智多星也这么想
Our smarts are on the same channel.
我刚申请查询了
I just I.M.ed him.
搜索进行得怎么样了
Where are you with the searches?
刮擦先生所有相关的 目前一无所获
The Scratch of it all, I am thus far coming up with nothing.
搜索关键词彼得·刘易斯
通过国际反应小组网络数据挖掘
无结果
就我们所知彼得·刘易斯可能在墨西哥
For all we know, Peter Lewis could be in Mexico
策划了整件事
orchestrating this whole thing.
我们说的可是个会黑进车管所记录
We're talking about a dude who hacked into DMV records,
还搞了墨西哥贩毒集团运营的防火墙的家伙
and cross that with a cyber wall run by the Mexican drug cartel,
那防火墙比我用的还恐怖
which is and even scarier wall of cyber than I'm used to.
里德怎么样了
What about Reid?
对 很幸运
Oh, right. Well, luckily,
他留下的数据线索比路易斯先生多多了
he leaves more digital breadcrumbs than Mr. Lewis,
比如 我有他飞去休斯顿的航♥班♥信息
I.E., I have info on his flight to houston.
看来他在那住了家宾馆然后离开了
Looks like he checked in and out of a hotel there.
但如果他是租车去的墨西哥
But if he rented wheels to get to Mexico,
没有任何记录
there's no record of it.
也许他在那有认识的人
Well, maybe he has a contact down there
借了他们的车
and he could have borrowed their car.
他也可能坐了大巴
He could have taken a bus.
有各种方法可以过境
There's all kinds of ways to cross the border.
我继续查
I'll keep looking.
我翻了他的桌子
Ok, so I dug around his desk,
找到了各种医学杂♥志♥
I found a whole lot of articles in medical journals,
毫不意外
no big surprise.
这些都是实验疗法
This is all about experimental medicine.
找实验疗法也说得通
Ok. Experimental medicine makes sense.
我收到了联调局图书馆
I got an email from a librarian friend of mine
一位朋友的邮件 看来我们的神奇小子
from the FBI library. It looks like our boy wonder
那漂亮的脑子可没少处理事
has been processing a lot with that beautiful brain of his,
所有都是和对抗阿尔茨海默症所用的
All having to do with alternative medicinal procedures
替代药物疗法相关的
for fighting Alzheimer's.
他告诉我他在她的药里
Well, he told me he was supplementing her meds
加了Ω-3脂肪酸并确保
with Omega-3s and making sure
她吃了足够多的绿叶菜
she was eating a ton of leafy greens.
但他说过她的处方再加上维他命是不够的
But he said her prescriptions plus vitamins weren't enough.
也许他进行到了新的阶段
Maybe he took it to a new level.
因为通过食药局审核要好几年
Because it takes years to pass the FDA guidelines,
许多整体医学的药物
a lot of holistic medicine
都是在美国外进行使用的
is practiced outside the United States.
好了 他们落地了
Ok, they have landed
正在去找斯宾塞的路上
and they are on the way to Spence.
好了 我们研究研究这些吧
All right, well, let's start digging through these,
看能不能找到有帮助的东西
see if we can find anything that can help.
谢谢通知我们
Thanks for calling us.
关押美国联调探员 可不是每天都有的
A U.S. fed in our custody isn't something we see every day.
感谢你让我们和他聊聊
We appreciate you letting us talk to him.
他的毒检结果出来了吗
Have you gotten his tox screen panels back yet?
-还没 -你们得催一下
- No. - You will need to expedite that.
我们有理由相信里德探员被下药了
We have cause to believe that Agent Reid was drugged.
他肯定是嗑高了 像个疯子一样
He was definitely high and driving like a maniac
带着价值两万美元的毒品一路狂飙
with $20,000 worth of heroin in his possession.
这将我的警员们置于险境
Both of which put my officers at risk.
你们是在我们的地盘上
You're in our jurisdiction.
规矩不一样
The rules are different here.
我们明白
We understand.
里德
Hey, Reid.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good to see you, brother.
是我 卢克
It's me, Luke.
卢克
Luke.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
当然
Of course.
我们会带你离开这的 孩子
We're gonna get you out of here, kid.
我们得跟当地警方处理些细节 好吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表