谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我听说克拉克探员的事了
I heard about Agent Clark.
真可惜 我也很喜欢他
It's a shame. I liked him, too.
我从来没和你说过
I never told you this,
但我接手你的班级后的第一个案子
but the first case I worked after I took your class...
出了些岔子
It, uh, well, it went sideways.
我派一队人深入比利时的一个组织
I had a team of people operating in deep cover
执行卧底工作
inside a cell in Belgium, and...
他们三个都牺牲了
we lost them, all 3 of them.
我的侧写出错了
My profile was off.
但我们拿下了那个组织
But we got the cell.
他们打算在一场球赛中安放炸♥弹♥
They were planning to bomb a soccer match,
若被引爆会造成毁灭性的后果
and it would have been a catastrophe.
我从来没听说过这件事
I never heard about that.
这是和中情局的联♥合♥行♥动♥ 他们掩盖了此事
Joint taskforce with the CIA. They kept it quiet.
你不该为此责怪自己
You can't blame yourself, you know.
这些卧底探员都是自愿的
Those deep cover agents, they volunteered.
我没有
I don't.
至少以后不会了
At least not anymore.
而这都是因为你
And that's because of you.
我们拯救生命 这才是最重要的
We save lives, and that's all that matters.
我们拯救的每一条生命都是一场胜利
And every life we save, it's a win.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
"逝者将永远
"The life of the dead is placed
活在生者的记忆中"
in the memory of the living."
马库斯·图留斯·西塞罗[古罗马哲学家]
Marcus Tullius Cicero.
很多人因为你才活了下来
And a lot of people are living because of you.
希望你不要忘记这一点
I hope you never forget that.
走吧 那帮小探员还等着你做饭呢
Now, come on. You gotta cook for a bunch of young agents.
我饿死了
And I'm starving.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表