我推测是凶手身上的
I'm assuming they came from the killer.
睡得怎么样
Hey. How'd you sleep?
还不错吧
I'm...Ok, I guess.
看看你睡觉的时候到了什么东西
Look what arrived while you were sleeping.
这是什么
What is that?
是你以前的剪贴簿
It's your old scrapbook.
我让戈登叔叔从拉斯维加斯寄来了 看
I had uncle Gordon send it from Las Vegas. Look.
是用来干什么的
What's it for?
这是剪贴簿 妈 这本是你高中的时候开始做的
It's a scrapbook, mom. You started this one in high school.
看见了吗
See?
把照片和你想要永久保存的东西都收藏到里面
Put pictures and things in it that you want to keep forever.
我想这能帮你找回一点美好的记忆
I thought it might help bring back some nice memories.
到时间吃药了
It's time to take your medicine.
不 不要 太难吃了
No. No. It tastes terrible.
里面会不会有毒
What if it's poison?
妈 药里没毒
Mom, it's not poison.
记得你在德州第一次吃这种药的时候吗
Remember when you first started taking it in Texas?
对你有效果 我们能去圣安东尼奥玩
It helped. You felt so good that we were able to go
你高兴极了
on that trip to San Antonio.
这不是毒药
It's not poison.
在这等一下
Just wait right here.
我放了橙汁 这样就不会太难吃了
I put it in some orange juice so it wouldn't taste so bad.
妈 来
Mom, come on.
你就打算站这儿盯着我吗
Are you going to stand there and watch me?
是的
Yes.
你不用那样
You don't have to do that.
当然要
Of course I do.
你说啥我都得照做
I have to do whatever you want.
所以那晚保姆听到的不是单纯的响动
So the babysitter probably wasn't just hearing things that night,
而是嫌犯闯入
the unsub broke into the house.
他偷了后来逼海伦吞下的安♥眠♥药♥
And stole the sleeping pills he later forced Helen to take.
警方报告称海伦死后
The police report says a stuffed animal was found
在她车前部发现了一个毛绒玩具
in the front of Helen's car when she died.
嗯 是她女儿女克里斯托的
Yeah. It belonged to their daughter Crystal.
警方认为是她之前乘车落下的
And the police just assumed it was left from an earlier trip.
或许那晚嫌犯不止偷了药片
Maybe the unsub stole more than pills that night.
还有其他之后可用来
He took something he knew he could use later
胁迫海伦服药的物品
to coerce Helen into swallowing the pills.
照做 否则我就伤害你女儿
Do it, or I will harm your little girl.
看这个A 我可不是虚张声势
And here's exhibit "A" to show I'm not bluffing.
坦帕的穷街恶巷怎么样
Hey, what say the mean streets of Tampa?
街巷或许是挺穷恶
The streets might be mean,
但乔治·芬德利可不是
but George Findley wasn't.
所有人都喜欢他
Everybody I talked to loved the guy.
不吸毒吗
No drug issues?
正相反
No, just the opposite.
他是一家戒毒中心的街道联♥系♥人
He was a street liaison for a drug rehab center
该中心主要处理流浪汉的药物滥用问题
that focused on substance abuse among the homeless.
所以他和海伦·布林格还是有共同点
So he and Helen Bollinger did have something in common.
他们在周围人中都极受尊重
They were both held in especially high esteem by their peers.
有件怪事
One thing was kind of strange.
芬德利尸体发现于离镇十六公里的
Findley's body was found 10 miles outside of town
一处弃置建筑工地
in an abandoned construction site,
远离他通常会去的地方
nowhere near any of his usual haunts.
海♥洛♥因♥注射器的检验报告出来了
Lab results on the heroin syringe.
上面只有乔治·芬德利的指纹及DNA
George Findley's prints and dna were found on it
没有别人的
and nobody else's.
他给自己打海♥洛♥因♥吗
He shot himself up with heroin?
没道理啊
That makes no sense.
除非是迫不得已
Unless it was under duress,
就像海伦受迫服药
like Helen with the pills.
所以出于某种原因
So for some reason,
被害人亲自了结自己
it's critical to our unsub's ritual
是嫌犯仪式的关键所在
that his victims die by their own hand.
我们要查出原因
We need to figure out why.
不 不要
No! No!
欧文 求你不要
Owen, please don't!
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
欧文 求你 不要
Owen, please don't.
不要 不要这样
Don't. Don't do it.
我爱你 贝丝
I love you, Beth.
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
不
No!
不 欧文 天啊
No! Owen, please!
天啊 不 不
Please, no! No!
欧文
Owen!
天啊 欧文
Please, Owen!
欧文·西姆斯 警员说他是屋内
Owen Sims. Officer said he's the husband
女性被害人的丈夫
of the female vic at the house.
看有什么
Let's see what we have.
对了
Yep.
无疑是嫌犯的作品
Well, that's definitely the work of our unsub,
但为何只画欧文 不画妻子
but why draw the symbol on Owen and not on the wife?
欧文肯定是主要目标
Owen must have been the principal target.
妻子是连带伤害
His wife was collateral damage.
而且他千辛万苦把死者拖到这儿来
Plus, he went to the trouble to drag him all the way out here.
头部枪伤 近距离开枪 大口径
Gunshot wound to the head, pointblank range, large caliber.
很可能是在客厅找到的点44马格南左轮手♥枪♥
Probably the .44 Magnum we found in the living room.
但女死者的伤口稍小
But the female's wound was smaller.
九毫米口径 大概
9-millimeter, maybe.
两把枪 这暴♥力♥程度可比安♥眠♥药♥和注射器
Two guns. I mean, that's a big step up in violence
提升了一大截
from sleeping pills and a syringe.
或许杀手离他愤怒的真正源头
Well, maybe our killer's getting closer
越来越近了
to the true source of his rage.
那为什么嫌犯
So why, why does the unsub
将欧文从屋里拖来这里
move Owen from the house to this spot?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许杀手看得到我们没注意到的东西
Maybe our killer sees something out here we don't.
没事 妈 你们就见一面
All right, mom, I just want you to meet her, ok?
见一面 然后说说你的看法
Just meet her and tell me what you think.
我已经知道自己的看法
I already know what I think.
乖 妈 来 打个招呼
Come on, mom, let's go. Let's go say hi.
妈
Mom--
母亲大人
Mother.
你可以拿剪贴簿给她看
Maybe you can show her your scrapbook, huh?
有什么用
What for?
-坎贝尔小姐 -里德博士
- Miss Campbell? - Dr. Reid.
正是 多谢那么快赶来
Yes. Thank you so much for coming on such short notice.
-多谢 请进 -不客气
- Thanks. Oh, come in. - No problem.
天啊
My goodness.
你很喜欢看书吧
You must be quite a reader.
没错
Yeah, yeah, I am.
抱歉一团乱
And I'm so sorry about the mess.
我们有点...意外
We had a, uh, we had a little bit of an accident.
来 见见我妈
Come, meet my mom.
妈 这是中介介绍的坎贝尔小姐
Mom, this is Miss Campbell from the agency.
坎贝尔小姐 这是我母亲戴安娜·里德
Miss Campbell, this is my mother Diana Reid.
很高兴认识你 女士
Very nice to meet you, ma'am.
妈
Mom.
妈 打个招呼呗 你只用
Mom. Just say hi to her. All you--
母亲 你这样就像
Mother, you are behaving like a--
妈 出来
Mom, come out--
没关系 随她 随她
It's all right. Let it go. Let it go.
抱歉 她不是...她心情不好
I'm so sorry. She's not-- she's been really upset,
但如果我跟她谈谈
but I know if I talk to her...
常有的事
This happens a lot.
来坐下 跟我说说你母亲
Come and sit and tell me more about your mother.
行 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
西姆斯夫妇 欧文及贝丝
点44马格南上
Only Owen Sims' prints
只有欧文·西姆斯的指纹
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表