Now it's your turn.
联邦调查局 立刻放下武器
FBI! Drop the weapon now!
立刻放下武器
Do it now!
知道困兽会怎么样吗
You know what they say about a cornered animal.
会放弃
He gives up.
我们走 起来
Let's go. Get up.
我有好消息 托德
I have some good news, Todd.
我们找到科马克了
We found Cormac.
他不再迷路了
He's not lost anymore.
真的吗
He isn't?
他安全了
He's safe.
安全又快乐
Safe and happy.
你怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
是你留在外面的食物
It was the food you left out.
你救了他的命 托德
You saved his life, Todd.
因为你他才得救
He's safe because of you.
我救了他
I saved him.
我救了他
I saved him.
嘿 超级大脑 你什么时候走
Hey, giant brain. When do you leave?
明早七点
Tomorrow morning at 7:00.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hello?
今天你那旧里程表上记了不少里程数吧
Hey, clocked a lot of miles on the old odometer today, huh?
你在开玩笑 我不知道
Make a joke about, I don't know,
关于引擎和润滑油 我没兴趣
engines and lubrication, I'm not interested.
那是什么
What's that?
清洁工给我的拖把
This is a mop a janitor gave to me.
你大半夜也要大扫除吗
You do some late-night cleaning?
不 这是给我的狗的
No, it's for my dog.
你知道 我不在家
You know, I've gone and
就给它买♥♥了个30块钱的 经用的名牌
I've bought the $30 designer, sustainable,
西♥藏♥制♥造♥的 鬼东西
made in Tibet, whatever things,
什么都没了 一点都不剩
And, uh...nothing. Zero.
这个东西可以让它玩一晚上了
This right here, this is gonna be fun all night.
罗克西 快来
Roxy, come on!
过来
Come here.
罗克西是只狗
Roxy's your dog?
是啊
Yeah.
我的天 搞了半天这就是罗克西
Oh, my gosh, this whole time this is the Roxy,
这就是你说喜欢你的罗克西
like the Roxy you said like adores you,
还说哪个女的都比不上她 你知道
like how could any female not be, you know,
被你的阳刚之气迷得不要不要的
intoxicated by your masculine wiles.
是啊 我不是这么说的吧
Yeah, I didn't say it exactly like that.
是 你就是这么说的
Yeah, you kind of did.
我的天 她好可爱 天啊
Oh, my gosh, she's adorable. Oh, my gosh!
我以为你在说你的女朋友
I thought you were talking about your girlfriend,
你知道 我以为你是那种又蠢又大男子主义的人
You know, I thought you were being all fatheaded and macho.
我知道
I know.
你知道吗
You know?
是的
Yeah.
我知道你一开始就不喜欢我
I know you didn't want to like me at first,
所以我想和你搞好关系
so I figured I'd make it easier on you.
所以你对我做侧写了吗
So you profiled me?
卢克·埃尔维斯 行为分♥析♥师
Luke Alvez, behavioral analyst.
我就是做这个的
That's what I do.
好的 谢谢你通知我
All right, well, thank you for letting me know.
再见
Bye.
你还没走
You're still here.
你不用整理行李箱吗
Don't you have a suitcase to pack?
我不去了
I'm not going.
为什么
Why not?
那个约翰·霍普金斯大学的临床试验
The Johns Hopkins Clinical Trial,
我妈没有选上
turns out my mom wasn't chosen.
我很遗憾 里德
I'm sorry, Reid.
怎么了
What happened?
预算有限
Budget restraints.
研究组只好随机减少病人的数量
The study had to randomly reduce the number of participants
于是我妈的名字就被划去了
and my mom's name was drawn.
你还是可以去拉斯维加斯的
Well, you can still go to Vegas.
我必须得留在这想想别的法子
It's important that I stay here and try and find something else.
休斯顿的安德森诊所
There's a study coming up with
有个保罗·斯坦菲尔德在做研究
Paul Stanfield at the Anderson Clinic in Houston--
斯宾塞
Spencer.
我知道你很想帮上忙
I understand you want to help.
但是别忽视了更重要的事
But don't lose sight of the bigger picture.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你和你母亲在一起的时间是有限的
You have a finite amount of time left with your mother.
我知道这很难说出口 但这是经验之谈
I know it's a hard thing to say, but I speak from experience.
别把你仅剩的时间
Don't squander the time you have left
过多地用在弥补上
by being overly focused on fixes.
可是我希望她能好起来
But I want her to get better.
那就拿起电♥话♥ 买♥♥张到拉斯维加斯的机票
Then get on that phone. Buy your ticket to las vegas.
和你在一起
Being with you,
看着你 听着你
seeing you, hearing your voice,
这才是你能给母亲的最好的药
that's the best medicine you could give your mother.
给你们彼此的药
That you can give each other.
这里是安德森诊所的
You have reached the offices
保罗·斯坦菲尔德医生的办公电♥话♥
of Dr. Paul Stanfield of the Anderson Clinic.
请留言
Please leave a message.
斯坦菲尔德医生
Dr. Stanfield,
你好 我是斯宾塞·里德
hi, my name is Spencer Reid,
我想知道你明天是否有空
and I was wondering if you were available tomorrow
和我谈谈我妈的情况
to talk about my mother.
"还有什么比感觉到有人在你的生命中
"What greater thing is there for human souls
静静地陪伴着彼此 无法言喻的回忆
than to feel that they are joined for life,
更能慰藉人类的灵魂"
to be with each other in silent, unspeakable memories?"
乔治·爱略特
George Eliot.
英国十九世纪女作家
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表