我不想假装自己能体会你身心的煎熬
I don't pretend to know what you're going through,
但我大女儿刚满16岁
but my oldest daughter just turned 16.
我只能希求 只能祈祷
And all I can do is hope and pray
自己已经教会她求生的技能
that I've given her the right tools to survive.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
但今天是她的生日 她却杳无音讯
But it's her birthday, and she's gone.
给你带了东西补充能量
I brought you something to keep your energy up.
一点维C
A little vitamin C.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还没问今天的问题
So you haven't asked today's question.
用是否来回答的问题
Just one yes/no question
而我有权保持沉默
and I have the right to remain silent.
明白
Ok?
明白
Ok.
你离开这里时
So when you leave here--
动动脑筋
Hey! Think, think, think.
好吧
Right.
你离开是去上班吗
But do you leave because you have a job?
是的
Yes.
我18岁就开始干的工作
The same one since I was 18.
这年头很少见了吧
Doesn't happen much anymore, does it?
几年前有一次
This one time a few years ago,
上班路上 我要迟到了
across from my work, it was late.
一具尸体正送上法医车
This coroner's van was loading in a body.
没有警车 什么都没
No sirens, nothing.
我觉得不是谋杀 就走过去
Figured it wasn't a murder, so I walk over,
问问情况
ask what happened.
验尸官都吐了
Coroner starts puking.
我还觉得他什么场面没见过啊 是吧
I mean, you'd think he'd seen everything, right?
原来这位女士已经死了两周
Turns out this lady had been dead a couple weeks.
没人知道
Nobody knew it.
那栋楼有一百个人
A hundred people in her building,
那块街区有一千个人
a thousand on the block...
这个岛有几百万人
millions on this island.
没有人想念她
Nobody missed her.
甚至没有人注意到
Nobody even noticed.
他们怎么发现她的
How did they find her?
臭味
The smell.
法医说 经常是这样
Happens all the time, he said.
他走过去 臭味就呼地
He went up there and the stink just pshhh!
扑面而来
Punched him in the face.
他需要新鲜空气 就走过去开窗
He needed some air, so he went over to open the window
可窗户被东西遮蔽了
and it was all blacked out.
然后窗户开始动
But then it starts moving.
扭动起来
Like wiggling.
玻璃上趴满了苍蝇
The glass was covered in flies.
它们其实就是那位死了的女士
I mean, they were pretty much the dead lady,
因为她的尸体上都是蛆
since her body was all maggots, right?
一个死人能变成十万只苍蝇
One dead lady made 100,000 flies.
疯狂吧
Crazy, right?
来看你的那个人 是罗西吗
Hey, the guy who came to see you, was that Rossi,
跟你下棋的那个人
the one you play chess with?
是的
Yeah.
他教的你如何战略性地用车护王吗
He showed you how to castle strategically?
不是 那是我朋友基甸
No, that was my friend Gideon.
他两年前被杀了
He was killed a couple years ago.
真见鬼 但愿我不会也是那个下场
Damn. Hope that's not an omen for me.
我开玩笑的
Hey, I'm kidding.
得向前看 哥们
Gotta move on, man.
迪加多是自作自受
Delgado got himself into that mess.
你早知道他们要杀他吗
Did you know they'd kill him?
我以为他们只是想警告一下
Look... I figured they'd send a message.
我得承认 我以为不会这么极端
I got to admit I didn't think it's be that loud.
现在我家里都是人
I got a house full of people right now
可我只想要安静一下
and all I want is quiet.
这让我想到我爸爸死的时候
It reminds me of when my dad died.
我眼前总是会闪现出我妈妈
I keep having this flash of my mom.
她跟朋友们坐在一起哀悼
She's sitting with her friends and they're mourning.
然后我发现她们都是寡妇
You know? And I realized that they're all widows.
寡妇
Widows.
这让我不禁思考
It got me thinking.
没有什么语言可以安慰一个丧子的妈妈
There's no word for a mom who loses a child.
或一个失去全世界的小女孩
Or for a little girl who loses her world.
艾蒂那天问我如果我们找不到凯蒂
Attie asked me the other day if she'd still be a sister
她还是妹妹吗
if we don't find Katie.
艾蒂永远都是妹妹
Attie will always be a sister.
她必须得相信这一点
Ok? She has to believe that.
好吗
Ok?
听我说 我们会
Listen to me. We are gonna do
倾尽全力去找凯蒂
everything we can to find Katie,
我保证
I promise you.
但我需要你的帮忙
But I'm gonna need your help.
拜托
Please.
好的
Ok.
未被发现的疑似被害人
克洛伊·佩帝曼 辛西亚·贝尔 达芙妮·维克
这是什么
What's all this?
我们在全市都发现了类似的受害者特征
We found similar victimologies and M.O.s
和作案手法
all over the city.
为什么之前没有联♥系♥到一起
Why weren't they connected?
纽约警方无视了静脉穿刺的证据
NYPD wrote off evidence of venipuncture
因为这些女人都是瘾君子
because these women were all addicts.
我们发现过去10年有二十多个女人失踪
We've got over two dozen in the past 10 years.
有些人到现在都没找到
Some of them were never found,
所以我们也不确定
so we can't be sure,
但那些已经发现的人
but the ones that were,
平均囚禁时间是六天
the average captivity time was 6 days.
救命 帮帮我
Help! Please!
有人吗 我被困在下面了
Somebody, I'm stuck down here!
帮帮我 有人吗
Please, someone!
救命 帮帮我
Help! Please!
帮帮我 我被困在下面了
Please, I'm stuck down here!
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?!
有人吗 请帮帮我
Someone! Please help me!
跟你老板说在这里装几盏灯
Tell your boss to get some more lights out here.
太瘆人了
It's creepy.
我会跟他说
I'll tell him.
联调局学院
弗吉尼亚州 匡迪科
我等了一整天 但我不知道
I waited all day, but I don't know
我什么时候可以再去跟他谈
when I can go back in and talk to him again.
他怎么样
How is he?
筋疲力尽
Exhausted.
他因为朋友被杀正参加集体治疗
He's in group therapy for his friend's murder,
但我不...我不知道这样有没有帮助
but I don't--I don't know if it's making any difference.
说出来会有好处
Talking it out is beneficial.
跟朋友一起时是这样
When you're with friends, sure.
但他在里面没有朋友
But he doesn't have any in there.
再也没有了
Not anymore.
我很高兴你去见他了
I'm glad you went to see him.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
里德 告诉他怎么做
Reid. Show him what to do.
我叫斯宾塞
I'm Spencer.
我叫马尔科姆 肖说你人不错
I'm Malcolm. Shaw told me you were cool.
你怎么认识肖
How do you know Shaw?
我们以前在外面共事
I worked with him on the outside.
很早以前了
Long time ago.
我偶尔给那些好人帮忙
I help the good guys every now and then.
现在我进来了 他也是
Now I'm in here, so is he.
这世界真小 懂我的意思吗
Small world. Know what I mean?
嗯
Yeah.
来了
Incoming.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表