and it'll give us time to get ahead of his plan.
没错
Absolutely.
不是说绝望之际吗
What was that about desperate times?
其实我也没那么绝望
Turns out I'm not that desperate.
我希望你的每个故事都有个好结局
I pray that each of your stories ends on a happy note.
好结局 好结局
Happy note, happy note.
失踪
重金酬谢
天啊
Oh, dear.
加西亚
Yeah, Garcia.
我调查之后发现了一个悲伤的新闻
I come bearing sad news of the sleuthing kind.
那个金吊坠属于文蒂·鲍德温 本地人
That gold locket belonged to Wendy Baldwin, local girl.
失踪于五年前的这个月
She was 20 years old
失踪之时是二十岁
when she went missing 5 years ago this month.
时间刚好吻合
Well, the timeline matches up.
是谁报告失踪的
Who reported her missing?
她的父母 加里和安妮·鲍德温
Her parents, Gary and Anne Baldwin.
他们开了一家饲料供应店
They own a local feed and supply store.
文蒂从事卖♥♥淫吗
Was Wendy involved in prostitution?
没有 没有迹象显示她是
No. There's no sign of that.
有没有药物滥用 行为不检
Any drug use? Behavioral problems?
我没有看出来
Not that I can see.
我就看到她所在大学的优秀生名单上有她
What I can see is that she was on the Dean's List at her college.
她是四健会[思维心灵手脚身体四健]的会计
She was the treasurer of her 4-H,
还会帮忙打理家里的生意
and she worked at her family business.
谢谢 佩内洛普
Thanks, Penelope.
随时随地为您服务
Anytime, anything, anywhere.
文蒂是他的第一个被害人
Wendy was his first victim.
因为过度杀害 我们说过他可能认识她
Because of the overkill, we said he probably knew her.
对 他并不是随便在街上挑到了她
Yeah, he didn't pick her up on the streets,
他们很可能是在学校或打工时认识
And they most likely met at school or work.
如果真是那样
Well, if that's the case,
鲍德温家或许有人知道他是谁
the Baldwins might have an idea as to who that could be.
失踪
请节哀顺变 鲍德温太太
We're so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Baldwin.
我知道这很难 但
I know this is difficult, but,
方便再问你几个问题吗
can we ask you a few more questions?
文蒂失踪前有跟别人相处不快
Was Wendy having problems or arguing with anyone
或发生口角吗
before she disappeared?
朋友 同学 或者店里的顾客
A friend, a classmate, or customer at the store?
没 没那种事
No, nothing like that.
有的话她会提到的
She would have mentioned it.
她是否有男友
Did she have a boyfriend?
本地一些男孩会带她去看看电影
Some of the local boys would take her out to the movies
吃吃快餐 但也就那样
or out for a burger, but that was it.
没有正式交往的对象
So nothing serious?
学校的事太忙了
She was too busy with school.
她想当兽医
She was gonna be a vet,
在镇里开一间诊所 然后
Set up a practice in town and...
她的项链坠里放着狗狗桑尼
She kept a picture of Sonny, our dog,
和宠物猪周周的照片
and JoJo, her pet pig, in her locket.
她喜欢小动物 乐于助人
She loved animals and helping people.
我先生和我还打趣说
My husband and I would joke that...
有的顾客会订一些
Some of the customers would order supplies
并非真正需要的东西
that they didn't really need
因为想跟文蒂说上话
so they could talk to Wendy.
鲍德温太太
Mrs. Baldwin,
我们能看一眼你们的顾客记录吗
could we take a look at your customer records?
我想没问题
I guess that would be ok.
抱歉我们还没录到电脑里
I'm sorry, we haven't gone digital.
没关系
No problem.
不过...你们不会真认为是哪个邻居
But you really don't think that one of our neighbors
杀了我女儿 对吧
killed our daughter, do you?
喂 妈
Hi, mom.
我正打算迟些打过来呢 你如何
I was gonna call you a little bit later. How are you--
什么
What?
谁失踪了
Who's missing?
不是 妈
No, mom.
帕特和格蕾丝住在拉斯维加斯
Pat and Grace live in Las Vegas.
而你在休斯敦的安德森诊所
You're in Houston, at the Anderson Clinic.
我们上个月搬的 还记得吗
We moved there last month, remember?
是啊 德克萨斯州
Yeah, in Texas.
当然 小睡一下应该不错
Absolutely. A nap sounds like a really great idea.
要不你先休息一下
Why don't you get a little bit of rest
我待会儿再打给你 如何
and I'm gonna call you back later, ok?
好的 爱你
All right. I love you.
情况还好吧
Is everything all right?
是我妈
It's my mom.
她有点分不清状况
She was confused.
以前也经常这样 她坚信
There she was and she was convinced that
自己的朋友被绑♥架♥了
her friends had been kidnapped.
她想我们帮忙调查
She wanted us to investigate.
斯宾塞 我很遗憾
Spence, I'm sorry.
这正是我最担心的
This was my biggest fear,
让她接受临床试验这件事
you know, about getting her into the clinical trial.
我认为她只是在接受安慰剂[无效对照剂]
I think she's getting a placebo.
但你说过她情况渐好
But you said she was getting better.
确实是 或者是我...我也说不准
She was. Or I--I was-- I don't know,
也可能是我在自欺欺人
I was fooling myself into thinking that.
或许是我太过坚信这一点
Maybe I wanted to believe it so much
所以我也在经历安慰剂效应
that I was experiencing the placebo effect, too.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
求求你 不要
Please, no.
求求你
Please.
求求你 不要 我儿子需要我
Please, no. My son needs me.
求你 我不希望他长大变成他父亲那样
Please, I don't want him to grow up like his father!
记得你父亲对你做过什么吗
Remember what your father did to you?
居然敢私通
Fornicator!
这个小婊♥子♥是谁啊
Who's your dirty little whore?
-卡莉 她不是 -闭嘴
- Carly! She's not-- - Shut up!
那种女孩都有病 她们都是不洁的
Girls like that are diseased, unclean,
她们会将你引入黑暗
they will lead you down into the darkness
你的灵魂将在那里遭受永生永世的诅咒
where your soul will be damned for all eternity.
听到了吗
You hear me?!
-穿上 -不
u202d- Put it on. - No!
照我说的做 小子
Do as I say, boy.
你走开
Leave me alone.
克里斯多夫 我很抱歉
Christopher, I'm so sorry.
妈妈很抱歉 我好爱你
Mommy's so sorry. I love you so much.
希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
或许有朝一日你能明白
Maybe one day you'll understand
我做这些都是迫不得已
why I did what I had to do.
求求你 上帝
Please, God,
照顾我的宝贝儿子 求求你
take care of my baby, please.
那是鲍德温小店的最后一箱顾客记录
That's the last box of customer records from the Baldwin store.
-谢了 特里 -没事
- u202dThanks, Terry. - Yep.
要过所有这些材料
You sure you don't need any help
你确定不用我们帮忙吗
going through all this material?
我可以的 还是谢了
I'm ok. Thanks, though.
自便吧
Suit yourself.
喂 妈
Hi, mom.
我正打算迟些打过来呢 你如何
I was gonna call you a little bit later. How are you--
什么
What?
不是 妈
No, mom.
帕特和格蕾丝住在拉斯维加斯
Pat and Grace live in las vegas.
而你在休斯敦的安德森诊所
You're in Houston, at the Anderson Clinic.
我们上个月搬的 还记得吗
We moved there last month, remember?
你父亲逼你做了什么
What did your father make you do?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
赎罪
Atone.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表