还是他并未经历过类似情景
or was it inexperience on his part?
布丽奇特的尖叫声
Bridget's scream...
可能吵醒了凯文
is probably what woke Kevin.
因此嫌犯穿过走廊
So the unsub heads down the hallway
凯文正好从卧室出来
where Kevin is coming out of his bedroom.
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
然后他碰到了嫌犯
And he runs into the unsub.
你是谁
Who are you?
看来嫌犯知道谁住在这里
So it seems this unsub knew who lived here
以及每个人在哪个房♥间
and where each person slept
说明他与被害人有私人关系
implying a personal connection with the victims.
除了入室行凶外
In spite of the home invasion,
没有抢劫的迹象
there's no sign of burglary,
因此他是有目的的
so he's mission oriented.
他有计划 心思缜密
He's highly organized and sophisticated.
最大的问题是阿曼达
The big question is Amanda.
他觉得她在家吗
Did he think she was home,
还是他故意挑选了她不在家的时间
or did he deliberately strike when she was out.
我们得和她聊聊
We need to talk to her.
可怜的孩子伤心欲绝
Poor kid was so distraught,
我们把她送去了急救室
we took her to the E.R.
他们最后给她注射了镇静剂
They ended up sedating her.
她很快就会醒来
She'll be coming around soon.
我派了个副警长在县医院
I've got a deputy stationed outside her room
她病房♥外守着
over at County General.
很好 如果嫌犯想杀死♥全♥家♥
Good. If the unsub wanted to wipe out the entire family,
她可能会有危险
She could be in danger.
那个妻子是什么样的人 布丽奇特
What about the wife, Bridget?
我们听说她可能有外遇
We heard she might be stepping out on her husband.
是的 那是公开的秘密了
Yeah, that was an open secret.
她在和罗恩·弗格森幽会
She was seeing Ron Fergusson.
他们是在健身房♥遇到的 他曾是教练
They met at the gym. He was a trainer.
曾是 发生了什么
Was? What happened?
手脚不干净
Sticky fingers.
罗尼被人抓到从储物柜里偷别人东西
Ronnie got caught stealing personal items from lockers.
他们把我们叫了过去 但没人提出起诉
They called us over, but nobody pressed charges.
只是让他走人了
Just sent him packing.
弗格森听上去不是什么好人
Fergusson sounds like bad news.
他可不是乖宝宝
He's no altar boy.
几次酒驾 还有几次袭击罪
Couple of DUIs and a few assault convictions.
多数是酒吧斗殴 但没有这种
Bar fights, mostly. But nothing like this.
你们不会觉得他与此事有关吧
You don't think he's involved in this, do you?
这家伙脾气不好还喜欢喝酒
The guy's got a temper and he likes to drink.
这可不是什么好组合
That's not a good combo.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
失业在家 就住在城外90号♥公路旁边
Living off unemployment, just outside town out by I-90.
咱们去跟他聊聊
Let's go talk to him.
敲别人家门会不会让你想起追逃犯的日子
So, knocking on doors kind of remind you of fugitive hunting?
有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
不过 那一般是一个人
That was a--that was a one-man show, though.
现在是组队行动
And this is a team sport.
没错
Yeah.
也许会需要一段时间适应
Yeah, well, that could take a little getting used to.
是啊 有一点
A little bit, yeah.
就是这里
This is it.
罗纳德·弗格森
Ronald Fergusson.
我们是联调局的 有几个问题要问你
FBI. Like to ask you a few questions.
你是想去哪
Where do you think you're going? Huh?
这有点像以前了
This takes me back.
我什么都没干
I didn't do nothin'.
我们想知道布丽奇特·伯格斯通的事
We want to know about Bridget Bergstrom.
我不知道 事情搞砸了
I don't know, it was messed up.
但与我无关
But I didn't have nothin' to do with it.
我和布丽奇特分手一段时间了
Bridget and me broke up a while ago.
好吧 你昨天晚上在哪
Ok. Where were you last night?
在城里的CC酒吧外面
Out at the CC club-- in town.
我兄弟史蒂夫和人打起来被砍了
My buddy Steve got in a fight, got cut,
我送他去医院
so I took him to the hospital.
后来呢
What about afterward?
我整晚都在那
I was there all night.
他缝合的时候在那等着
Waited with him while he got stitched up.
直到快凌晨六点才回家
I didn't get home till almost 6 A.M.
等候区有监控摄像
And there were security cameras in the waiting area.
你们可以去查
You can check.
我们会的
We will.
这就是事实
That's the truth.
不管那个小骗子说了什么
No matter what that little liar says.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
阿曼达
Amanda.
布丽奇特的孩子
Bridget's kid.
她知道你和她母亲有外遇
She knew you were having an affair with her mother?
是的 而且她敲诈了我将近一年
Yeah. And she blackmailed me for almost a year.
一直威胁说要告诉她爸
Threatened to tell her dad all the time.
阿曼达总是表现得很无辜
Amanda acts all innocent,
但她总有些歪门邪道
but she's always working some angle.
我本该十一点回家
I was supposed to be home by 11:00.
那是我的宵禁时间
That's my curfew.
但有个聚会 我整晚都在那
But there was a party and I stayed all night.
我妈 她很生气
My mom, she was really mad at me.
她给我发短♥信♥
She texted me...
宝贝 她不会一直生你气的
Sweetie, she wouldn't have stayed mad at you.
明白吗 相信这点
Ok? Please believe that.
她说她对我很失望
She said she was disappointed in me.
这是她最后发的信息
That's the last text she sent.
而我无视了它
And I ignored it.
年轻人错过宵禁时间很正常
Teenagers break curfew. It's normal.
我肯定她非常爱你
I'm sure she loved you very much.
阿曼达
Amanda,
我们需要你帮忙找出干这事的人
we need your help to find whoever did this.
我们要问你些困难的问题 可以吗
We need to ask you some difficult questions, ok?
可以
Ok.
罗恩·弗格森说你知道他和你妈妈的事
Ron Fergusson said that you knew about him and your mom.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yeah.
他说你威胁他要告诉你♥爸♥
He said you threatened to tell your dad
有外遇的事
about the affair.
那是为了让他远离我妈
Well, that was just to keep him away from my mom.
我不是真的想告诉我爸
I didn't really want to tell my dad.
我不想让他知道
I didn't want him to know.
为什么
How come?
因为那些药的事
Because of the pills?
是的
Yeah.
我爸的腿断了以后
Yeah, after my dad broke his leg,
吃药上瘾
He got addicted.
有一段时间很严重
It was really bad for a while.
你妈就是那时候出轨的
And that's when your mom started having the affair?
他总是大吵大闹
He was always yelling,
冲每个人
at everybody,
甚至是凯文
even Kevin.
我妈几乎都跟他分居了
And my mom and him almost split up.
然后他很努力在戒了
Then he worked really hard to get clean.
我不想告诉他罗恩的事
I didn't want to tell him about Ron
因为我不想让他放弃
because I didn't want him to give up.
他参加了戒毒会还有其他什么的
He was doing N.A. and everything,
效果很不错
and he was doing really good,
我妈也这么觉得
and then my mom even thought so,
因此当他拿到六个月的勋章时
and so when he got his 6-month chip,
她就跟罗恩分手了
She broke up with Ron.
罗恩是怎么看待这件事的
How did Ron feel about that?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表