但作为他的朋友 我们得支持他的决定
But as his friends, we have to support his decision.
唯一能让霍奇保证杰克安全的办法
The only way for Hotch to guarantee Jack's safety
就是他俩都不要出现
is if they both stay off the grid.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
霍奇跟局长说了该由谁替代他
Hotch spoke to the director as to who should replace him.
别担心 不是我
Don't worry, it won't be me.
你们知道我有多讨厌文书工作
You know I'm allergic to paperwork.
但霍奇最后的请求是让
But Hotch's final request
艾米莉·潘提斯成为
was that Emily Prentiss becomes
行为分♥析♥组新任组长
the BAU's new bureau chief.
谢天谢地还有一线希望
Thank the universe for silver linings.
我也是几分钟前刚知道这些
Ok, I just heard about all of this myself a few minutes ago.
恭喜 艾米莉
Congratulations, Emily.
挺不错的 对吧
This'll be good, right?
开玩笑 简直太棒了
You kidding me? This'll be great.
我真为你高兴
I am really happy for you.
谢谢 伙计们 但我还没完全决定
Thank you, guys, but I haven't exactly signed on yet.
大家都知道你有很多要考虑的
Everyone knows you have a lot to consider,
但上级明天就要答复
but the brass needs an answer by tomorrow.
明白
Understood.
我不想用坏消息打断这个
I hate to interrupt the bad news/good news
好坏参半的时刻
with bad news/bad news,
但特拉华州有三个孩子失踪了
but we've got 3 missing kids in Delaware.
P.K
P.K.?
伯恩斯
Bones?
不
No!
家庭的力量
"The strength of a family,
就像军队一样
like the strength of an army,
来自彼此之间的忠诚
is in its loyalty to each other."
马里奥·普佐[《教父》的作者]
Mario Puzo.
喝第一杯前我还得好好消化一下
There's a lot to process before my first cup.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信他自己处理这事好几周了
I can't believe he's been dealing with this
而我们居然不知道
for weeks and we never knew.
这我倒不惊讶
That part really doesn't surprise me.
他总是把事情藏在心里
He's always kept things to himself.
我想这就是他保护我们的方式
I guess it was just his way of protecting us.
如果有人盯上了我的孩子
If anyone targeted my boys,
我会为了保护他们做任何事
I'd do anything to keep them safe.
我知道
I know.
准备好拿这个案子练练手了吗
Are you ready to take this for a test drive?
当然
Sure.
航程很短 我们该开始了
It's a quick flight. We should get started.
因为早上的消息我脑子还没缓过来
Ok, my brain's a little lunky from that intel earlier today.
只有我这样吗
Is that just me?
不是吗 很好 不是说好 但你们懂的
No? Good. Not good, but you know.
总之 请看看你们手里的
Anyway, if you all follow along on your, uh,
叫什么来着 平板
what-you-call-it, your tablets.
三名在特拉华州克莱顿失踪的男孩
Uh, 3 missing teenage Clayton, Delaware, boys
分别是伯恩斯·贾维斯 乔什·哈蒙
are Bones Jarvis, Josh Harmon,
和P.K·里金斯
and P.K. Riggins.
你是说叫伯恩斯吗
Did you say Bones?
bones 骨头 有同名美剧《识骨寻踪》
没错 最酷的名字了吧
Yeah. Coolest name ever, huh?
他真名叫威廉姆 但警长说
Technically it's William, but the police chief says
大家都叫他伯恩斯
everyone calls him Bones.
最后见到他们是什么时候
When were they last seen?
大概晚上九点
Around 9 P.M.
那是十二个多小时前了
That was over 12 hours ago.
嫌犯有了充足的时间
That gives the unsub a massive head start.
没错 而且我们基本什么都不知道
Yeah. And we've got like a barrel of nothing.
孩子们是骑自行车走的
The boys took off on their bikes,
但他们把手♥机♥放家里了
but they left their cell phones at home,
因此没办法追踪他们
so there's no way to track them.
这些孩子以前干过类似的事吗
Any prior history with these kids?
没有
No, nothing.
他们从没彻夜不归
They've never even been gone overnight.
他们每周末都在一起
And apparently they spend every weekend together
要么是在拍电影要么是在看电影
either making or watching movies.
克莱顿有些闹鬼的历史
There's a bit of a haunted history in Clayton.
几年前一所精神病院起火 有病人逃走了
Years ago a mental institution burned down and inmates escaped.
据说那些没有被找到的人
Legend has it those that were never found
住进了废弃的房♥子里
moved into abandoned houses.
加西亚 你去查查类似的住所
Garcia, you should locate some of those properties.
也许孩子们是去找灵感了
Maybe the boys were looking for inspiration.
再查一下过去是否有
Also check into any history of criminal activity
针对孩子的犯罪活动
focusing on crimes against children.
好 请注意 我喜欢查鬼故事的时候被吓到
Ok. But for the record, I prefer getting spooked doing research on ghost stories.
我们都知道绑♥架♥案的统计概率
We all know the stats.
如果不能在二十四小时之内找到孩子们
If we don't find these kids within the next 24 hours,
可能找到的就是尸体了
we could be looking at body recovery.
我们不能让事情变成那样
We can't let that happen.
感谢你们过来
Thanks for coming.
请叫我库珀 大家都这么叫
And, please, call me Coop. Everybody here does.
跟我说说这镇子 库珀
Tell us about your town, Coop.
都是好人 努力工作
Mm, good people, hard-working.
我跟你说 这是个安静的地方
I gotta tell you, it's a quiet place.
看上去这里离原来的
It looks like we're just a few miles
公牛山精神病院只有几公里
from the old Oxen Hill Mental Asylum.
那地方1956年就烧毁了
Well, you know, that place burned down in 1956.
逝者已去 现在那里开了家沃尔玛
Ghosts are long gone. There's a Walmart there now.
我问个问题 你觉得孩子们
Let me ask you this. Do you think it's possible
有可能是去探寻
the boys were following the legend
那些病人遭遇的传说去了吗
of what happened to all the inmates?
有可能 家长告诉我
It could be. The parents told me
那些孩子很迷恐怖电影
that the boys were into scary movies.
我的手下正在给他们做笔录
My officers are taking statements right now.
你这边的警员之前有没有
Have your officers ever dealt with
办过失踪儿童的案子
a missing children's investigation before?
这边待得久的只有我
I'm the only one that's been here long enough.
上一回发生这种事还是在1983年
The last time anything like this happened was back in 1983.
亨森兄妹失踪案
That's when the Henson twins went missing.
那个案子最后怎么样
How'd that turn out?
我们找到了一些衣物
We found some clothes.
还有血迹
There were traces of blood.
至今没发现尸体
Um, we never found the bodies.
他们失踪的时候年龄多大
How old were they when they disappeared?
13岁
13.
有没有可能是同一个嫌犯33年后再度作案
Is it possible this is the same offender 33 years later?
我也在想这个问题
I thought the same thing.
但是83年案的嫌疑人都已经不在人世了
But all the suspects I had back in '83 are dead.
是这么说 但是在当年两个孩子被绑♥架♥的地方
Yes, but two children were abducted back then,
又有三个孩子被绑♥架♥
3 now, in the same town?
手法太相近了 不得不怀疑
It's too similar to dismiss.
问题在于 如果是同一个嫌犯
The question is, if it is the same offender,
他现在还有力气一下子绑♥架♥三个孩子吗
would he be strong enough to kidnap 3 young boys?
也许他有帮手
Maybe he has help.
或者说可能他上一次作案时的年龄
Or he could have been a young offender when he struck before
比我们估计的更年轻些
and he's just not as old as we think.
亨森兄妹最后一次被人看到是在哪里
Where were the Henson twins last seen?
七号♥公路边 我可以带你们过去
Off route 7. I'll take you there,
但得有人留下陪孩子们的父母
but somebody's gotta stay here with the parents.
他们从我打电♥话♥给你们起就一直在这
They haven't left since I called you.
露易丝和我去跟他们谈
Lewis and I will talk to them.
孩子们之前有出走过吗
Have your sons ever run off before?
没有
No.
他们都是乖孩子
They're good kids.
我想不出有谁会对他们下得了手
I don't know who would do this to them.
孩子们可能会去哪里
Where might the boys have gone?
他们肯定是去冒险了
It had to be some kind of adventure,
因为P.K在走之前
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表