未知来电
我是罗西
This is Rossi.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 罗西探员*
*Happy birthday, Agent Rossi*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
很遗憾没办法进行年度碰面了
Sorry we couldn't have our annual sit-down.
还有时间
There's still time.
告诉我你在哪就行
Just tell me where you are.
想得美
Nice try.
不过考虑到你为我做的一切
But considering everything you've done for me,
我觉得还欠你个礼物
I figured I still owe you a present.
她的名字是乔蒂·威尔逊
Her name is Jody Wilson.
是乔蒂·威尔逊
Is Jody Wilson?
什么意思 她还活着
What do you mean, is?
回答我
Answer me.
我回来了 戴夫
I'm back, Dave.
我感觉又像以前的自己了
And I'm feeling like my old self again.
仔细听好
Now, listen close
我会告诉你哪里能找到她
and I'll tell you where you're gonna find her.
侧写进修课
Profiling 202
怎样的疯狂才会期待邪恶的到来
"What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes?"
卢修斯·安娜斯·塞纳卡[哲学家]
Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
弗吉尼亚州 乔治·华盛顿和杰弗逊国家森林
我们得等验尸官来
Well, we have to wait for the coroner,
不过显然她的外阴♥部♥和生殖器官
but clearly her genitalia and reproductive organs
被残缺了
have been mutilated.
还有声带
Her vocal chords, too.
她看上去五十岁左右
She looks to be about late 40s, early 50s.
这个也一致
That tracks.
他所有的受害人都和他年龄相仿
I mean, all of his victims are right around his age.
他还埋了她
And he buried her, too.
如果他还按照以前的习惯
So if he sticks to his pattern,
他会很快对另一个女人下手
he'll most go after another woman soon.
他通常都是杀一对 对吧
He usually kills in twos, right?
什么都没变 他的犯罪手法跟以前完全一样
So nothing's changed. His M.O.'s exactly the same.
不完全是
Well, not exactly.
他的第一个受害人通常是高风险人群
His first victim is usually high-risk--
离家出走的 妓♥女♥
runaways, prostitutes,
但乔蒂·威尔逊属于低风险人群
but Jody Wilson is as low-risk as they come.
这是新出现的
That's new.
那是在假设这是第一受害人的基础上
Assuming that this is his first victim.
她是 不然他会告诉我的
It is. He would have told me otherwise.
埃尔维斯 跟追逃小组协调下
Alvez, coordinate with the fugitive recovery team.
-全面追踪此人 -好的
- I want a full-scale manhunt. - All right.
我去联♥系♥媒体 警示公众
I'll contact the press to warn the public.
还有些事情是新出现的 你知道吗
There's something else that's new, you know.
没错
Yeah.
如今他在嘲弄我
Now he's taunting me.
这为什么算新的
How--how is that new?
我是说 每年在你生日时告诉你一个名字
I mean, one name a year on your birthday.
这交易不就是在嘲弄你吗
Wasn't the whole deal a taunt?
不 那是为了彰显权力和控制力
No. That was about power and control.
这是为了报复
This is about payback.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
我从92年开始就在追踪这个人
I've been tracking that guy since '92.
他那时就知道我
He was aware of me then,
但他没有一次在杀人前联♥系♥我
but not once did he reach out before one of his kills.
事实上 我们每次快接近他时
As a matter of fact, whenever we got close,
他就消失了
he went under.
那为什么要现在开始嘲弄你呢
So why start taunting you now?
这是个好问题
That's the million-dollar question.
但肯定和我们这些年建立起的联♥系♥
But it definitely has to do with rapport and mutual respect
和彼此尊重有关
built up over the years.
彼此尊重
Mutual respect?
你尊重那怪物
You respect that monster?
我以前也觉得他们都是怪物
I used to think that they were all monsters, too.
但并非如此
But they're not.
他们只是人
They're just men,
有时候会是女人
and occasionally women.
不尊重我追捕的人
And not to respect the people I hunt
就像是士兵不尊重敌人一样
would be like a soldier not respecting his enemy.
这种错误会付出生命的代价
And that mistake costs lives.
但你怎么知道他对你也是同样的态度
But how do you know he felt the same way about you?
整件事情上感觉他并不尊重你
This whole thing feels like disrespect.
因为他是这么说的
Because he said as much.
说实话 我觉得他挺喜欢我的
Truth be told, I actually think he liked me.
叶茨没有家人或朋友
Yates has no family and no friends.
罗西探员是他在这世上唯一跟他
Agent Rossi is the only real human connection
有联♥系♥的人
he has to the world.
我利用了这点
And I took advantage of that.
我想和他保持这种联♥系♥
I wanted that rapport with him.
抱歉 长官 我知道我来晚了
Sorry. Sir, I know, I'm late,
但我带来了
but I come bearing
礼物
gifts,
是案件卷宗
In the form of case files.
我也给你们发了电子版
I have also sent you all digital copies,
以防你们中有新时代人类
if you are of the millennial variety.
既然你们是因公前来
And since you're all here in official capacity,
此次研讨会又是在职培训
and since this seminar is considered on-the-job training,
我们希望你们每个人都能为抓住这家伙出一份力
we're enlisting every one of you to help catch this guy.
确保你们自己熟悉案件情况
So make sure you familiarize yourselves with all of this,
我们的技术分♥析♥员
and our technical analyst
佩内洛普·加西亚会尽可能帮助你们
Penelope Garcia will help you in any way she can.
同时 我要问一下下一步计划
In the meantime, I want to ask about next steps.
该怎么做
What are they?
我会对电♥话♥进行追踪
I'd put a trace on the phone.
早就做了 他可能使用了预付费电♥话♥
Way ahead of you. He's probably using prepaid cell phones,
我们需要让他保持足够长的通话时间
which means we have to keep him on the line long enough
才能进行三角定位
to triangulate the signal.
还有吗
What else?
我想看下乔蒂·威尔逊的官方尸检报告
I'd like to see the official M.E. report on Jody Wilson.
我还想知道现场调查人员在抛尸现场
I'd also like to know what the crime scene techs
发现的东西
found out at the disposal site.
没错 我们也在等那些报告 继续
Yes, we're waiting on those reports. Go on.
乔蒂·威尔逊的受害人特征
Victimology on Jody Wilson.
电♥话♥记录 邮件 社交媒体
Phone records, email, social media.
什么都没有 乔蒂基本不使用电子设备
There's nothing. Jody was merely analog.
我会和她家人和朋友聊聊
I'd talk to her family and friends,
深入了解乔蒂·威尔逊
get to really know who Jody Wilson was.
很好 她母亲梅一个小时内会到
Very good. Her mother mae will be here in an hour.
那么现在就开始工作吧
In the meantime, get to work.
你们俩在这干什么
What are you two doing here?
我们想协助与梅·威尔逊的谈话
We thought we would help with the Mae Wilson interview.
潘提斯派你们来的
Prentiss send you?
我想她只是想让我们的技巧派上用场
I think she was just trying to utilize our skill sets.
谢了 但我自己可以
Thanks. But I got it.
还有 她有点担心你
And...she's a little worried about you.
我们都是
We all are.
我们知道这案子对你意味着什么
We know what this case means to you.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我面谈了汤米·叶茨的
I've personally spoken to the parents
每个受害人的父母
of every single one of Tommy Yates' victims,
我不想改变这一点
and I'm not about to change that now.
威尔逊夫人
Mrs. Wilson?
我是特别探员罗西
I'm SSA Rossi,
不过你可以叫我戴夫
but you can call me David.
感谢您能前来
I want to thank you for coming in.
我要不要帮你拿点什么
Is there anything I could get you--
水或者咖啡
Water, coffee?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表